• 17(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-10, 15:11)Captain_Pike Wrote: Not really necessary to check my png's, i check always naming in kodi before posting.
Too late, I have already made a complete dubcheck and compared it with TMDB and placed TMDB links.
Maybe I'll leave the links for the next release or I'll put them in a separate folder.
(The links are language neutralized , that means you either get english international or the language that is set in the browser cookies or the language is set if you are logged in with a TMDB account.)
(2019-04-10, 16:03)chrissix Wrote: complete dubcheck and compared it with TMDB and placed TMDB links.

Really nice idea for comparison!  Nod

Currently i'm Looking for better images for Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah Michelle Gellar
Also Looking for Gillian Anderson, Carrie-Anne Moss, Jada Pinkett Smith, Rachel Nichols, Jill Wagner, Jodelle Ferland, Martha Higareda and a lot more...
@"chrissix" 

Congratulations for your first 100  Nod

A little gift for you, I thought that maybe you liked it Wink ...but do with it as you want, I'm not meaning that the current one is bad in any way, there's no need to replace it...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-10, 17:32)manfeed Wrote: A little gift for you, I thought that maybe you liked it Wink ...but do with it as you want, I'm not meaning that the current one is bad in any way, there's no need to replace it...

Great great thanks @manfeed when i saw her first in "Valerian" in theater she it almost melted my brain away  Rofl
I have some PNG's of her collected, but i will take your's, it's the best balance of quality and sexiness.

One little question, have you an account on DeviantArt?
Zoey Deutch
Maisie Williams
AnnaSophia Robb
Danielle Campbell
Danielle Panabaker
Katherine McNamara
Jamie Chung
Gillian Jacobs
(not the best quality cutout but maybe still usable)
Odette Annable
(not the best hair cutout but maybe still usable)

EDIT:
Maybe use this instead:
(2019-04-10, 19:21)chrissix Wrote: Great great thanks @manfeed when i saw her first in "Valerian" in theater she it almost melted my brain away  Rofl

One little question, have you an account on DeviantArt?

No, I don’t have account on deviantart...

I also liked her a lot in Valerian, what I just can’t understand is the choice of her male partner in the movie, I think he doesn’t suit her at all... Rofl
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Gillian Anderson

• 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8