• 11(current)
Release Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix
It seems that Vimeo switched from OAuth 1.0 to OAuth 2.0, thus breaking the addon. Could you fix the addon?
(2019-02-20, 12:45)Skipmode A1 Wrote: It seems that Vimeo switched from OAuth 1.0 to OAuth 2.0, thus breaking the addon. Could you fix the addon?
 plz
pretty plz Smile
I'd love to get this working again.
Yeah, just noticed this. Reduces my need for kodi substantially.
(2019-03-12, 09:37)metamorphosis18 Wrote: Yeah, just noticed this. Reduces my need for kodi substantially.

yeah, it's quite tragic since the original author of the addon doesn't maintain it anymore
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
If I found the code somewhere I could at least take a look at it. Maybe even try to fix it since I used that addon a lot. But all the links to the source repository are broken and the repo doesn't show up on the maintainers profile (bromix) anymore...
(2019-04-13, 21:34)chspr Wrote: If I found the code somewhere I could at least take a look at it. Maybe even try to fix it since I used that addon a lot. But all the links to the source repository are broken and the repo doesn't show up on the maintainers profile (bromix) anymore...
You may download the zip file wich contains the source code from here https://kodi.tv/addon/plugins-video-add-ons/vimeo
I'll try to reimplement it as soon as I'm done with the SoundCloud plugin (which is also an old addon from bromix).
(2019-04-19, 18:31)jay.kody Wrote: I'll try to reimplement it as soon as I'm done with the SoundCloud plugin (which is also an old addon from bromix).
Great news for those who uses both addons like me, thank you mister
(2019-04-19, 18:31)jay.kody Wrote: I'll try to reimplement it as soon as I'm done with the SoundCloud plugin (which is also an old addon from bromix).
Hi jay.kody
It would be really cool if you could patch OAuth here, go for it !!
Short update:
I'm currently rewriting the plugin and already got a working prototype. I'll release an alpha version in the next few weeks.
Thumbs Up 
(2019-06-16, 02:28)jay.kody Wrote: Short update:
I'm currently rewriting the plugin and already got a working prototype. I'll release an alpha version in the next few weeks.

Great news, I look forward to getting vimeo back again. Thank you Jay

Thanks for that!!!

Thanks for trying to revive this add-on! If you would accept any help, please, just make a Git repo on eg. Github, and I'll be happy to try to co-operate with you!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix1