have tunein account but no favourites visible
I am using the tunein addon for kodi

Want to use the favourites that i have on the tunein account on my PC
(so i make sure that i am logged in to my tunein account on the PC)

But when i go to favourites in the kodi account i get the message: tunein account required to perform this action

Is there a way to log in to your account in the tunein addon ?

Any help is very much appreciated
Highlight the add-on
Call up the Context Menu
Select Information
Select Configure

You can enter your details in the screens there.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you so much ! I was able to log in to my account in the addon succesfully. Now i see the favourites.
HI,

It doesn't work for me, when I go to favorites I have a "Network error". tri to use email or user name as login but  never mind...
Is it necessary to have the tunein app on the kodi device?
Same issue here... I've typed my login data into the addon settings, but the favorites don't show up ("network error"). I also noticed that the addon GitHub repo is gone. Is it still actively maintained?
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
Is this a fix for this?
I also get the same error on a Raspberry Pi 2 running libreelec. However I do not see anything generated on the debug log, do any of you?
(2019-04-22, 21:34)DJKR Wrote: I also get the same error on a Raspberry Pi 2 running libreelec. However I do not see anything generated on the debug log, do any of you?
I have checked on a windows host and can see some logs

https://paste.kodi.tv/epaweceleg.kodi

I see this on line 1779

2019-04-22 21:01:56.010 T:116780 DEBUG: TuneIn Radio: ERROR: URLError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

However trying to figure out which URL generated this error
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-04-22, 23:22)DarrenHill Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
Apologies.

Here is a new log

https://paste.kodi.tv/ujefisanik.kodi

Line 1116 2019-04-22 23:00:32.049 T:27572 DEBUG: TuneIn Radio: ERROR: URLError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
Thanks. You've still got one orphaned script left in there which I would advise you to remove as it's certainly not needed for anything:

2019-04-22 22:59:54.909 T:28392 NOTICE: ADDON: script.tvaddons.debug.log v1.0.9 installed

With Kodi not running, open Windows Explorer and type %appdata%\Kodi\Addons in the address bar. That should take you to your Kodi addon data folder, containing many sub-folders. There should be one corresponding to the script above, which should be deleted.

Debug log uploading is best done with the Kodi log uploader addon from the official repo (in program addons), although you seem to be fine doing it anyway.

403 web errors are normally due to incorrect log-in credentials, so first thing I would suggest is to check your username and password entry.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-04-23, 11:17)DarrenHill Wrote: Thanks. You've still got one orphaned script left in there which I would advise you to remove as it's certainly not needed for anything:

2019-04-22 22:59:54.909 T:28392 NOTICE: ADDON: script.tvaddons.debug.log v1.0.9 installed

With Kodi not running, open Windows Explorer and type %appdata%\Kodi\Addons in the address bar. That should take you to your Kodi addon data folder, containing many sub-folders. There should be one corresponding to the script above, which should be deleted.

Debug log uploading is best done with the Kodi log uploader addon from the official repo (in program addons), although you seem to be fine doing it anyway.

403 web errors are normally due to incorrect log-in credentials, so first thing I would suggest is to check your username and password entry.

I have tried using both the username and associated e-mail address for the username field and that did not work. Also tried changing the password to a shorter simpler password, however still the same.

https://paste.kodi.tv/emitacupej.kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
have tunein account but no favourites visible0