• 28(current)
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
That genre is the most common genre. A TV Show or a game show is 90% of what you can watch Wink
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-04-09, 16:41)phunkyfish Wrote: That genre is the most common genre. A TV Show or a game show is 90% of what you can watch Wink
More common now than it was a few weeks back. Nearly as useful as tagging everything as 'Other/Unknown'  Wink
Will ask over on the Rytec forum why the change...
Restarting box and updating the guide data yesterday seems to have done the trick. Last night's recording and tonight's two all showing correct guide data.....  Smile
Will bear this mind for future reference as well.
Cheers
(2019-04-10, 22:32)Dumyat Wrote: Restarting box and updating the guide data yesterday seems to have done the trick. Last night's recording and tonight's two all showing correct guide data.....  Smile
Cheers

If it happens a lot let me know. I doubt it's addon related but I've been proven wrong before Wink
(2019-04-10, 22:45)phunkyfish Wrote:
(2019-04-10, 22:32)Dumyat Wrote: Restarting box and updating the guide data yesterday seems to have done the trick. Last night's recording and tonight's two all showing correct guide data.....  Smile
Cheers

If it happens a lot let me know. I doubt it's addon related but I've been proven wrong before Wink  
Ok, might have spoken too soon, as last night's recording doing the same thing. It seems to be showing programme details towards the end of set recording period (including 45mins of padding). Main recording time was from 9pm to 10pm with 5mins padding for the start and 45 mins padding at the end. Programme details being displayed are for the local news item broadcasting from 22.30-22.35pm. I've just checked some previous recordings where the same thing has happened and at least 3 recordings that started at the same time are also showing the same local news description for the recording details. So, I'm wondering if the padding that has been set is causing this behaviour? If it helps, I have screen shots which I can PM to you. I'd post them here, but looks like adding an image has been updated on the forum and can't resize to show a side-by-side comparison. Don't want to fill this thread up completely with my stuff....  Wink
(2019-04-12, 15:15)Dumyat Wrote:
(2019-04-10, 22:45)phunkyfish Wrote:
Cheers

Ok, might have spoken too soon, as last night's recording doing the same thing. It seems to be showing programme details towards the end of set recording period (including 45mins of padding). Main recording time was from 9pm to 10pm with 5mins padding for the start and 45 mins padding at the end. Programme details being displayed are for the local news item broadcasting from 22.30-22.35pm. I've just checked some previous recordings where the same thing has happened and at least 3 recordings that started at the same time are also showing the same local news description for the recording details. So, I'm wondering if the padding that has been set is causing this behaviour? If it helps, I have screen shots which I can PM to you. I'd post them here, but looks like adding an image has been updated on the forum and can't resize to show a side-by-side comparison. Don't want to fill this thread up completely with my stuff....  Wink 

Why don't you start a separate thread? Or even better a github issue Wink
Ok, No problem.
3.22.0 version channels dont work again... "No Channels Found"
(2019-04-13, 12:00)djnata Wrote: 3.22.0 version channels dont work again... "No Channels Found"

You will need to give some more context than that I'm afraid. What version were you on previously, debug log etc.
@Dumyat, I’ll have some time this weekend to look at your issue if you want to create a separate thread or github issue.
(2019-04-16, 17:07)phunkyfish Wrote: @Dumyat, I’ll have some time this weekend to look at your issue if you want to create a separate thread or github issue.
Ok, cool. Soz for the delay. I deleted a couple of the affected recordings/completed timers before I took a screen capture, which I wanted to include. I have another timer set for tomorrow night, so will be sure to make some screen captures. I'll create a separate thread or post on the git.
Thanks

Update:
@phunkyfish
Quick update in case you were expecting see a new post. The 3 timers set for last night all returned correct guide data on both timer and recording screens. The issue seems to be fairly random, so probably better for me just to continue to monitor over the next couple of weeks or so and see how things go. Hopefully, things will continue like last night and the problem has gone away completely.....
Cool
I finally got the change to upgrade to Kodi 18 and thus the new Enigma PVR client. However, the "Use channel numbers from backend" doesn't seem to be working anymore. Is this a Kodi issue or something of the PVR client? Thanks!
(2019-04-23, 20:13)Peekstra Wrote: I finally got the change to upgrade to Kodi 18 and thus the new Enigma PVR client. However, the "Use channel numbers from backend" doesn't seem to be working anymore. Is this a Kodi issue or something of the PVR client? Thanks!

Can you provide a bit more information?
In the previous v17 addon a channel was created for every channel in every bouquet. In 18 only one channel is created. This has the bonus of speeding up epg loads as every channel is loaded once. If you want a master bouquet to follow the channel numbers from then just make it the first bouquet and it should work fine.

If you have upgraded from 17 you might need to clear all the PVR data from PVR settings first.
But of course! Blush

My DVB-C provider has grouped various kinds of programs in blocks. For example, music stations have a number between 600-620. Because there are only about 220 stations available, a lot of numbers aren't used but act as a kind of buffer.

Following this scheme with the "Use channel numbers from backend" and "Use channel order from backend" makes it easy to add a favourite to, for example, station 612. This number is static.

In Kodi 18 however, the same channel has suddenly moved to number 131.

And, as channels come and go and the DVB receiver picks up theses changes this channel will probably have a different number once per month. This makes the favourites with high numbers unusable and finding a channel more difficult.

So that why I would like to use those options again but at the moment they seem do nothing. I already tried clearing all channel info but that doesn't help either.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3