Enigma2 Client (no image)
I'm facing a problem with this addon. I can't have image in most of the channels from my E2 box. In some channels I can watch but most of them thereisn't any image only the EPG.
Is there a way that I can fix this?
Thx.
(2019-04-22, 20:49)mirage900 Wrote: I'm facing a problem with this addon. I can't have image in most of the channels from my E2 box. In some channels I can watch but most of them thereisn't any image only the EPG.
Is there a way that I can fix this?
Thx.
I'm assuming you are referring to the picion images in the EPG.
I had this problem, some of the picon images not showing in the addon EPG.
Found out it was due to spaces in the filename e.g horror channel.png needs to be renamed to horrorchannel.png for it to show in the addon EPG.

Only problem is the enigma box requires spaces so you need to create 2 sets of picons for it to work both ways.
Ideally if the addon was fixed to recognize spaces in the picon name the same as the enigma box then the set top box and the addon could both use the same picon set.
Or use the service reference picons instead.

Right not you have SNP picons, SRP work better with the addon.

The big difference is that if a channel moves you’ll need to update your picons.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
On supporting filenames without spaces it appears to be random and unpredictable so no way for the addon to tell what to do.

Alternatively if you are using openwebif 1.3.5 or later you can use the “use OpenWebIf picon path” addon setting. This would be the most reliable option.
Thx for your reply, but I can't get any image from the channels I got in the Enigma2 box. I don't care about the picons.
What I meant was that I can only watch a few channels but most of them no.
One more thing. If I use PVR Simple Client I got all the channels but not EPG from the box.
Could you supply a full debug log of one channel that works and one that doesn’t?

Strange that it works on iptvsimple but not on vuplus. It will be the same stream.

Did this work previously or it has never worked?
THx punckyfish, but this enigma2 client never worked in all the channels. It only works in half a dozen and I have more than 100.
Right now I can't make the two logs but as soon as I can I'll paste here the result.
Regards
As well as the debug log could you also state your tv provider and where you are based, I.e. the country.
Could you also test recording one of the channels that don’t work on the set top box and see if the addon can playback the recording?

You may be having the same issue as this: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/issues/208
(2019-04-26, 15:03)phunkyfish Wrote: Could you also test recording one of the channels that don’t work on the set top box and see if the addon can playback the recording?

You may be having the same issue as this: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/issues/208

That's it!
I'm having the same problem because I'm in the same country and the provider is the same.
At first I thought I was the only one or my addon configuration was wrong or even the E2 image in the STB was the problem, but after flashing different images in the STB and testing the addon in android kodi and liberelec the problem kept on. The problem doesn't happen with IPTV simple client addon so if there is no solution I keep on using the Simple client addon regardless not having the EPG.
I'll wait for another version of the addon with this problem solved.
Regards.
Ok cool, if it works in iptvsimple client then is no reason it shouldn’t work.

This may not be an addon issue, it could be a kodi issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enigma2 Client (no image)0