v18 KODI resize Manu and OSD
Sad 
Good morning forum !!

I have already looked at some topics, but I have not found anything.

What happens is "simple" but I can not solve it at all.

I have a Raspberry Pi 3, running with RetroPie and formerly made use of KODI 17 perfectly.

I upgraded to KODI 18.1 and started the headache.

At first, the program starts normally. Windows ok. Menu ok. All beautiful.

The problem is when I run any video or channel.

I noticed that the subtitles do not appear and when I open the "OSD" menu, the screen is slightly dark.

If I close the video with 'ESC', the screen turns completely black.

If, while the video is rolling, I type the backslash, the screen resizes to a smaller window and if I re-type the backslash, the screen is full and seemingly normal (with caption, play / stop menu showing .. .)

When this "OSD" menu goes out, the error returns normally. The caption disappears and when you restart the menu, it is no longer there.

What I realized, then, is that every time I put a video to run, although it maintains the proportions of the screen, this "OSD" menu (with play / stop / subtitles / settings) resizes much larger than the screen. TV. When I close the video, the rest of the home menu is still huge ... and I have to type the backslash twice to get back to normal.

I have already reinstalled KODI.
I have recalibrated the screen.
I've already changed the endless video options on KODI, Raspberry and the TV itself.

I hope I have been clear and any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.
(2019-04-15, 13:52)mascarenhas_be Wrote: I upgraded to KODI 18.1 and started the headache.
Kodi is only the application. Which operating system are you using?
Never mind, I'm an idiot. You're on RetroPie. Smile

(2019-04-15, 13:52)mascarenhas_be Wrote: and I have to type the backslash twice to get back to normal.
The backslash was and should be disabled on certain builds / operating systems. It is a regression which will hopefully be solved in Kodi 18.2 .
Hi.

Same problem here. It happens in two of my three tv displays. I've managed to solve the issue in one of the affected display by rezising the image, but that dind't work on the other one. 

The problem disapears when i turn on debug log. ( maybe the OSD of frame rate solves it ?) 

That dind't happend with kodi 17.6

Thank you.
(2019-04-27, 16:52)felipezen Wrote: Hi.

Same problem here. It happens in two of my three tv displays. I've managed to solve the issue in one of the affected display by rezising the image, but that dind't work on the other one. 

The problem disapears when i turn on debug log. ( maybe the OSD of frame rate solves it ?) 

That dind't happend with kodi 17.6

Thank you.

By the way my hardware is a RPI 3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI resize Manu and OSD0