• 98(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-04-12, 22:46)latts9923 Wrote: @"Smirnoff1"

Glad you like it! I'll have to take a look at the PVR artwork.
A thousand thanks my friend
@latts9923 since the rcb skin files in aeon mq7 are outdated and cause issues in the addon itself and its too much work to maintain them everytime when rcb changes the best would be to remove all rcb skin files in aeon mq7.

I asked someone else to create a rcb internal skin which has the panel view of aeon mq7 and he did a really nice job.

However with those rcb skin files, which still exist in the aeon mq7 folder its currently not possible to import games, use filters or change certain settings in rcb. Only solution is to remove them but it would be nice if I dont need to do this after each aeon mq7 update.
@Kupo91

I can certainly take a look at the RCB files again. If a solution can't be found, I'll just remove them from the skin.
Still can't get the topart working, tried different arts like clearart, logo,, banner etc. Tried reset all settings multiple times. But no luck, is it like a bug or something?
Look i have set the topart and middleart on banner, i have all the arts, but i choose banner, it does not show up in info and not in fullscreen video info:

Anybody have an idea what could be wrong? Help is much appreciated.
(2019-04-01, 10:33)Min2001 Wrote: You need to push over to the right, after hitting install it highlights the 1st dependancy in the list. You need to click the barely noticable OK button.

The OK and Cancel buttons are not highlighted making it a bit confusing that you are supposed to click them to confirm installation of all dependancies shown and the 1st listed dependancy is highlighted by default.
Ok, thanks for the help. It works fine now.
(2019-04-16, 23:24)jinux Wrote: Still can't get the topart working, tried different arts like clearart, logo,, banner etc. Tried reset all settings multiple times. But no luck, is it like a bug or something?
Look i have set the topart and middleart on banner, i have all the arts, but i choose banner, it does not show up in info and not in fullscreen video info:

ImageImageImage

Anybody have an idea what could be wrong? Help is much appreciated.
You got to turn "logo as tittle" botton on.

I found a bug with "logo as tittle" and "dialogue top art."
ImageImage

No matter what option I choose another logo appears on top:
ImageImageImage
I'm guessing it's not suppose to be there.

Also for movies the text tittle appears below the logo. It's kind of redundant. Can you get rid of it when you select "logo as tittle" and bring text tittle back when "show original tittle" is selected"?
@nomnom27  Oh yeah that did it. Thank you so much, with all these trillions of options i sometimes get sort of tunnel vision, haha Works perfectly now :-)
@nomnom27 

It is funny, i was thinking why is the topart so low, i have nothing above my topart, but it is almost left middleart instead of topart Shocked . This is only when playing episodes, movies the topart is al the way at the top left. See picture, the topart is too low:

Thanks for updating Library Editor for Leia!

Third try here. In the previous verion of LE I was able to have SortTitle added to the options for movies and TV shows. I thought I had figured out how to add those to this version but so far it does not work. I ave Sorttitle added to the default.py file, the same as I had it in the previous version. It shows up in the list of editable options but when selected it just flashes back to the list of options. Not sure why.

The added string is

self._AddToList( xbmc.getLocalizedString(171),"sorttitle" )
Hi !!
How to remove or change the dropping and rolling disc when in video player controls.
Thanks.
@K0D1User1138

You're welcome!

Are you sure you didn't add an actionstring to default.py as well?

I added
Code:
to the Krypton version of Library Editor and I see the same behavior as what you described above.
(2019-04-28, 01:42)latts9923 Wrote: @K0D1User1138

You're welcome!

Are you sure you didn't add an actionstring to default.py as well?

I added
Code:
to the Krypton version of Library Editor and I see the same behavior as what you described above. 

I'm not sure what version of LE I was previously using but I had added that string awhile ago to obtain access to sorttitle. I simply brought it forward into the noted Leia version and get this result. I was using the older version I had running up until Leia in Krpyton and it worked fine. 

Not sure if there is some change to sorttitle in Leia that causes this string to fail now. The code itself looks no different than the other options, just the variables are different.

I think having sorttitle just a part of LE is a great tool and one I use 3-5 times a week on average.
@K0D1User1138

Can you e-mail/PM me a copy of your default.py file from your Krypton version of Library Editor?
I plan on uploading a pretty big update (v1.0.1.7) by the end of next week. This includes a lot of requests for additions/fixes from you guys that I've been keeping track of. This next update will hopefully start automatically on your side when I upload it to my repo, so make sure and backup your files if you have modded your own version. I will post here on the thread as a heads up before I begin uploading the update.
(2019-04-28, 02:21)latts9923 Wrote: @K0D1User1138

Can you e-mail/PM me a copy of your default.py file from your Krypton version of Library Editor?

Here is the default.py I have been using up until Leia. I did find there are other instances of sorttitle within the file now but copying that and pasting into the new file doesn't work either.

Appreciate you taking the time to help out on this issue!
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13