• 99(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-04-28, 02:35)latts9923 Wrote: I plan on uploading a pretty big update (v1.0.1.7) by the end of next week. This includes a lot of requests for additions/fixes from you guys that I've been keeping track of. This next update will hopefully start automatically on your side when I upload it to my repo, so make sure and backup your files if you have modded your own version. I will post here on the thread as a heads up before I begin uploading the update.

Will we be able to see the changes on the repo to each file?

Thanks man, I'm really enjoying this skin.

Shedrock
@shedrock

I didn't keep track of all the additions/fixes as far as new/removed code. I can tell you which files have been modified since the last update.

I like the scripture in your signature...nice!
(2019-04-28, 04:38)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

I didn't keep track of all the additions/fixes as far as new/removed code. I can tell you which files have been modified since the last update.

I like the scripture in your signature...nice!

No problem. I just changed a few files so it shouldn't be too hard, but it would be great if you can tell me the filenames so I can use winmerge to compare the files.

Yes, that scripture is one of my favorites. That's my real obsession when I am not playing with Kodi. Studying the good old KJV Bible.
Hi all,

With the update of Leia to 18.2 my MQ7 exit takes a VERY long time (I usually use the 'Exit' option in the submenu of TV or Movies). I run this on a Shield-TV .... 18.1 exit'ed very quickly.
Has this been noticed by others as well ??

Cheers,
StoneT
@shedrock

Sure thing...I'll post the list of updated files when I upload the update.

That's a good obsession to have...haha. I was brought up in the Church of Christ.
(2019-04-28, 14:29)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

Sure thing...I'll post the list of updated files when I upload the update.

That's a good obsession to have...haha. I was brought up in the Church of Christ.

Thank you very much, and yes it is indeed a great obsession. :
@StoneT

I just installed 18.2 on Windows and so far I'm not having any delays exiting MQ 7.
(2019-04-28, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: @StoneT

I just installed 18.2 on Windows and so far I'm not having any delays exiting MQ 7.
I've always had delays exiting on my Shield with all skins on all versions of Leia, so I'm surprised he had no delays before.
(2019-04-28, 15:37)E net Wrote:

I've always had delays exiting on my Shield with all skins on all versions of Leia, so I'm surprised he had no delays before.  
@E net 
Well - I had a short delay if a couple of seconds with MQ7 before Leia 18.2 .... with 18.2 it is between 30-60 seconds Sad
(2019-04-28, 20:53)StoneT Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 15:37)E net Wrote:

@E net 
Well - I had a short delay if a couple of seconds with MQ7 before Leia 18.2 .... with 18.2 it is between 30-60 seconds Sad 
My delay is always around 30 to 60 seconds.
@latts9923 - Hey Latts, I know that you are quite busy with the next release of MQ7 but I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction here. I am trying to figure out how I can display the "seek-bar", not the remaining time etc in the DialogSeekBar.xml file while in "Hidden Mode". I've tried over and over but I just can't figure it out. Partial mode and Full Furniture mode doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to be able to see the seek-bar when I jump ahead. Also, I think there is a double display of the word "Pause". There's the middle of the screen one, plus there is a small one right next to the seek-bar.

There is no rush, but If ever you can lend a hand, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@shedrock

I'll take a look and get back with you.
(2019-04-30, 15:03)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

I'll take a look and get back with you.

Thanks. No rush. Smile
(2019-04-28, 03:29)K0D1User1138 Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 02:21)latts9923 Wrote: @K0D1User1138

Can you e-mail/PM me a copy of your default.py file from your Krypton version of Library Editor?

Here is the default.py I have been using up until Leia. I did find there are other instances of sorttitle within the file now but copying that and pasting into the new file doesn't work either.

Appreciate you taking the time to help out on this issue! 

Wasn't sure is this post at the end of a page might have been overlooked. Appreciate any help being able to look into this issue.

Cheers!
@K0D1User1138

Yep, I missed it...haha. I'll take a look.
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13