Solved TV show which is found in multiple sources shows up in the library as two seperate sh
I have Always Sunny in two file locations.  The first location got too full.  Now the show is split between two file location sources.  It shows up twice in the TV library view.  Is this normal?
Hello @geronimo1958

No, it is not normal, but can happen. Some reasons it may happen...

1. The two tv show folders are not identically named
2. You have NFO files in both folders and they contain slightly different information
3. You have NFO file in one folder, but not in the other.

Any of those apply to you?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-30, 05:48)Karellen Wrote: Hello @geronimo1958

No, it is not normal, but can happen. Some reasons it may happen...

1. The two tv show folders are not identically named
2. You have NFO files in both folders and they contain slightly different information
3. You have NFO file in one folder, but not in the other.

Any of those apply to you?

I did a copy and paste to make sure the folders are identically named.  Updated the library and the problem persists.

No NFO files are used.
Ok. Can you...

1. Delete the two shows from your library and run a Clean Library (If you don't want to lose certain information, let me know)
2. Provide a Debug Log which captures you re-scraping the show into the library
3. Provide a screenshot for each folder so we can see the name and the contents.

Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-30, 06:23)Karellen Wrote: Ok. Can you...

1. Delete the two shows from your library and run a Clean Library (If you don't want to lose certain information, let me know)
2. Provide a Debug Log which captures you re-scraping the show into the library
3. Provide a screenshot for each folder so we can see the name and the contents.

Thanks.

I had already deleted the duplicate shows and then did an update library prior to seeing your post.  Everything is OK now with only one entry for Sunny.  Can I still create the debug log?  Never done that before.
If it is all fixed, then no need to create the Debug Log or the screenshots. It is too late to create it anyway, as it needed to be running while you performed the Update Library.

To create the Debug Log is only a few steps and the wiki page will guide you through it.

I'll mark this as solved. Enjoy!!
My Signature
(2019-04-30, 06:42)Karellen Wrote: If it is all fixed, then no need to create the Debug Log or the screenshots. It is too late to create it anyway, as it needed to be running while you performed the Update Library.

To create the Debug Log is only a few steps and the wiki page will guide you through it.

I'll mark this as solved. Enjoy!!

OK
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV show which is found in multiple sources shows up in the library as two seperate sh0