• 104(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
Hey guys - curious to hear from ppl here using the skin, how many of you are actually using/care for the non-bingie layouts?
Since I don't actually have time to start a new skin from fresh I'm thinking of starting heading this way with removing non-bingie stuff so I have a working framework for bingie and then keep it going from there...
(2019-05-02, 12:31)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey guys - curious to hear from ppl here using the skin, how many of you are actually using/care for the non-bingie layouts?
Since I don't actually have time to start a new skin from fresh I'm thinking of starting heading this way with removing non-bingie stuff so I have a working framework for bingie and then keep it going from there...

Hi agian Wink

I am using some of the non-bingie layouts like "List" and "compact list" but non of the panel-stuff.
You need to know that I use a quite huge Emby libary and if I only would be able to use the pure bingie-layouts that would be quite annoying scrolling through all the movies. 

Yeah... that is very subjective but I would miss the list-view very much.
(2019-05-02, 12:57)nocci Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 12:31)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey guys - curious to hear from ppl here using the skin, how many of you are actually using/care for the non-bingie layouts?

Hi agian Wink

I am using some of the non-bingie layouts like "List" and "compact list" but non of the panel-stuff.
You need to know that I use a quite huge Emby libary and if I only would be able to use the pure bingie-layouts that would be quite annoying scrolling through all the movies. 

Yeah... that is very subjective but I would miss the list-view very much. 
When I'm saying non-bingie layouts I'm referring to the layout choosing in Homescreen option (e.g, win10, vertical,  horizontal, confluence-style, etc...).
I do intend on narrowing viewtypes as well, but things like 'list' view are basic and necessary.

yes please do it, you can also remove some views that nobody uses if you want.
(2019-05-02, 13:24)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 12:57)nocci Wrote:  
When I'm saying non-bingie layouts I'm referring to the layout choosing in Homescreen option (e.g, win10, vertical,  horizontal, confluence-style, etc...).
I do intend on narrowing viewtypes as well, but things like 'list' view are basic and necessary.  
Oh.. Okay... now I understand... 
I only use the bingie-homescreen... and it was the first and most important reason to install and use the skin for all of my devices. Big Grin
Yeah, I use bingie homescreen. (For other views, just the Bingie ones and PVR Simple List.) Sorry, I missed that notification about PVR. I find Titan has the best support for it because of the artwork lookup images. It's great to be able to see posters and metadata in the homescreen.
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci

I use your skin on a daily basis, To be honest, i don't care for other layouts i only use your's.. That's what brought me here, if i wanted non-bingie layouts i would use normal Titan. So hope this helps and thanks so much for a kick ass skin.
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
i just in here because i want skin that look a like NF streaming
and yes, i just using the BINGIE layout
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
please do Smile
I can testify for myself that I'm using only the Bingie layouts, these layouts are the main and only reason i'm using your great MOD
(2019-05-02, 12:28)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 06:24)havokvalor Wrote: So I know this is going to sound weird,

But would it be possible to add the feature to disable the sub menus from appearing when you have a widget displaying the submenu? If I hide the sub menu currently it will make the widget disappear also.
You can't really because that's built to be a submenu not a widget, so it's 'hard-wired' to a specific shortcut. I could seek ways to make a 'custom widget' same way as you build submenu now that you can then assign it later, initially thought of a 'customized' categories. I just don't have much time for such things as it's a pretty vast change to the code atm.
(2019-05-01, 21:36)paddy75 Wrote: Hey guys,
i'm also testing this version and it runs very well on Rasperry. But i thing i found a bug here. If I'm inside my music liburary, and choose the list view I see the correct covers for all albums. If I change it to the square view, the cover change to interpreters. Inside the interpreters the view in square is ok. Very curious.
Not sure what you mean by 'the cover change to interpreters' ? 
if i use the the panel view inside my music liburary, everything is fine. but this view is normaly for the movie liburary. If i switch now to panel square, not the album covers are shown instead the interpreters from the music album is shown. the same is happen in the widget. Sorry for my bad english.
(2019-05-02, 19:14)paddy75 Wrote: if i use the the panel view inside my music liburary, everything is fine. but this view is normaly for the movie liburary. If i switch now to panel square, not the album covers are shown instead the interpreters from the music album is shown. the same is happen in the widget. Sorry for my bad english. 

Maybe it's my english Smile but I don't get what's 'interpreters', if you could give me steps to reporduce and/or screenshot it will help understand your issue.
(2019-05-02, 19:23)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 19:14)paddy75 Wrote: if i use the the panel view inside my music liburary, everything is fine. but this view is normaly for the movie liburary. If i switch now to panel square, not the album covers are shown instead the interpreters from the music album is shown. the same is happen in the widget. Sorry for my bad english. 

Maybe it's my english Smile but I don't get what's 'interpreters', if you could give me steps to reporduce and/or screenshot it will help understand your issue. 
I think, he wanted to say "artist" Wink
(2019-05-02, 19:24)nocci Wrote:
(2019-05-02, 19:23)cartman.dos Wrote:

I think, he wanted to say "artist" Wink 
correct, i meant artist. How i can add screenshots here? No other way only to add them as an URL?

I only use BINGIE, it's the best and fastest I've found, and everything you can eliminate is fantastic, whoever Titan already has it to Leia
Bingie here too....the more lightweight the better
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26