Solved A real strange scraper issue
Another thought...

You already have the movie in your library, from my understanding.

Why not grab the NFO File from the other movie and use it to scan in the fan edit version. After you copy it and rename it to match the fan edit version, open the NFO file and just add in the modified data to suit the fan edit, eg change the title.

And if MySQL still throws the same error, open the NFO File and delete some of the artwork links.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi again and thanks for another great reply.

Unfortunately I don’t normally use NFOs as everything else I’ve ever scraped has always been named correctly and therefore always scraped without the need for NFOs.

Might be stupid to say but I assume NFOs are ONLY files created in times of entering a movie into the database and not something that KODI creates itself or even can.

That said. If there a way I can create an NFO with all of the relevant information but without overloading the database I’m happy to do that too.

I can only assumed the initial film from a Blu-ray rip was done as soon as the disc was released so there was less metadata being scraped and therefore not causing an overload
Off to go and try to create something using media companion
Well that seems to have solved my issue....creating an NFO via Media Manger has let me scrape that file in and then of course with it being a FanEdit I  can change artworkk and titles to match the chosen info....

@karellen   You siur are a superstar.....one happy man now off to sleep
(2019-05-16, 02:04)jouster Wrote: nd not something that KODI creates itself or even can.
Yes it can. Use the Separate Files Import-export_library (wiki) function in Settings. It is also a great way to backup your database in the event you need to rebuild it.

I'll mark this solved. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A real strange scraper issue0