• 74(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Hello everyone I am in love with your skin especially titan mod there is so much possibility that you get lost it's been almost 2 weeks since I tried to reproduce the same but in vain I want to know if there is a zip or a build to reproduce the same thing please I am under kodi 18.2 I can change the version of kodi if it is necessary please desespere please please please
(2019-05-15, 11:59)Hokage1804 Wrote: Hello everyone I am in love with your skin especially titan mod there is so much possibility that you get lost it's been almost 2 weeks since I tried to reproduce the same but in vain I want to know if there is a zip or a build to reproduce the same thing please I am under kodi 18.2 I can change the version of kodi if it is necessary please desespere please please please

I think you are refer to the colors used in the vid.

You can choose some pre-defined Themes.

!! But note , some colors need to be set after using most of them, as they are not 100% updated with the new colors which are in, so they will not be set automatically
So, if you notice anything look wrong (e.g. missing labels , its surely because the color is not set)
!!

You just need to go into

- skinsetings -> color themes -> manage color themes -> there you can choose some predefinded ones -> the theme used in video is "Titan MOD Nightshift"
( https://streamable.com/ajkwe )
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
thank you for your answer this has helped me immensely in the first page of TITAN MOD WIP's description There is on the fourth screen where X-MEN APOCALYPSE is presented how to have the same menu with PLAY + MORE INFO in the main menu I think it's the SPOTLIGHT PLEASE
@mardukL Love the WIP you're carrying on!
Do you think would be possible to implement at this point that fixed slim side menu which I proposed in cartman.dos's thread too?
It would be also nice if side menu could display at least 9 hubs instead of only 7, just like the original modern big vertical home layout.
Thx
Need help!

I have (i) small red letters giving the actors names under the movie info in the home screen and I’d like to remove this please, they come and go and I don’t like how they look.

Don’t know how to find something to disable it
Hi mardukL 

Panel Low (521) replaced it with NEW viewtype 'Circle' kept the id (521)

Can we still keep the original 'panel low' view?
I use it for sagas.

Thank you for your hard work.
Regards.
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2019-05-16, 11:17)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Panel Low (521) replaced it with NEW viewtype 'Circle' kept the id (521)

I second this request.  It's my favorite view for movies, as I can see more fanart background, and see more movies than any of the single line views.
(2019-05-17, 02:25)nabsltd Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 11:17)Aphykit2006 Wrote: Panel Low (521) replaced it with NEW viewtype 'Circle' kept the id (521)

I second this request.  It's my favorite view for movies, as I can see more fanart background, and see more movies than any of the single line views.

ok, i will respect this and will add it as new viewtype :-) So panel low (521) will be
spared ...
(2019-05-16, 10:53)YoDanzzy Wrote: Need help!

I have (i) small red letters giving the actors names under the movie info in the home screen and I’d like to remove this please, they come and go and I don’t like how they look.

Don’t know how to find something to disable it

Its intended, rotating info (cast ,genre and..) actual not optional to en/disable it.

And maybe disapounting, im unsure if it'tll be.

But i keep it in mind.
(2019-05-16, 10:34)FlashOne Wrote: @mardukL Love the WIP you're carrying on!
Do you think would be possible to implement at this point that fixed slim side menu which I proposed in cartman.dos's thread too?
It would be also nice if side menu could display at least 9 hubs instead of only 7, just like the original modern big vertical home layout.
Thx

- main menu , yes its on to do list (but not for next update)
- request 9 entrys visible, i will take look, as i am working on some tweaks there anyway
(2019-05-16, 00:27)Hokage1804 Wrote: thank you for your answer this has helped me immensely in the first page of TITAN MOD WIP's description There is on the fourth screen where X-MEN APOCALYPSE is presented how to have the same menu with PLAY + MORE INFO in the main menu I think it's the SPOTLIGHT PLEASE

Its the layout when spotlight widget gains focus (which gains focus on go up from 1st first (visible) widget row entry)

I work on 2nd netflix layout which have a similiar layout as default.
(2019-05-17, 14:46)mardukL Wrote: ok, i will respect this and will add it as new viewtype :-) So panel low (521) will be
spared ... 

Thanks. Since it's working fine now, and has been for a while, hopefully it can just be ignored and it will keep on trucking, so it won't add to your support work.
Hi guys, I'd like my house to look exactly like this
What are the steps, addons, or other files that you use to get the same thing
I use kodi 18.2, TITAN MOD with an Imac

[font][font]À ce jour, mon écran ressemble à ceci[/font][/font]Image
To this day, my screen looks like thisImage
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15