Install different versions of Kodi via the command line within PI3 Raspbian stretch
Alright guys,

I have been searching and searching for the correct commands to install specific versions of Kodi for example

Sudo apt install Kodi installs the latest version

But for testing i would like to have older versions available can this be done ??

Any advice would be appreciated

Sorry if this has already been asked but I have been searching for hours lol
(2019-05-17, 12:22)Antohind Wrote: Alright guys,

I have been searching and searching for the correct commands to install specific versions of Kodi for example

Sudo apt install Kodi installs the latest version

But for testing i would like to have older versions available can this be done ??

Any advice would be appreciated

Sorry if this has already been asked but I have been searching for hours lol

Sorry just to add I have Raspbian stretch build on PI3 not the libre elec install as i am also running it as a TVheadend server also
You can downgrade/install previous Kodi versions as you do with any other package with apt. For example:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/138284/h...ia-apt-get

Keep in mind that you will need to downgrade "kodi" and "kodi-bin" packages at least and possibly some dependencies, keep a look at apt output. You may need to downgrade the binary addon packages if you have any installed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install different versions of Kodi via the command line within PI3 Raspbian stretch0