• 104(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923

It seems that the fanart images are less brightful than they used to be. I don't use the shadow option and dim amount but the images imho are still pretty dark.

(you may have noticed, I wasn't active the past weeks. My Android TV box was defect)
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

I think this applies to all Aeon MQ skins, but is there a setting that will show a blank background screen if there are no Fanarts available for an artist? (As opposed to showing the previous artist fanart).  I could have sworn it exists but cannot find it.  Thx...
(2019-05-17, 16:08)jasn Wrote: I think this applies to all Aeon MQ skins, but is there a setting that will show a blank background screen if there are no Fanarts available for an artist? (As opposed to showing the previous artist fanart).  I could have sworn it exists but cannot find it.  Thx...

Settings within the Artist Slideshow addon. You can even setup a fallback folder and put in a bunch of your own pictures so you don’t need to look at a blank screen...that’s what I do.
(2019-05-17, 19:48)wags1 Wrote:
(2019-05-17, 16:08)jasn Wrote: I think this applies to all Aeon MQ skins, but is there a setting that will show a blank background screen if there are no Fanarts available for an artist? (As opposed to showing the previous artist fanart).  I could have sworn it exists but cannot find it.  Thx...

Settings within the Artist Slideshow addon. You can even setup a fallback folder and put in a bunch of your own pictures so you don’t need to look at a blank screen...that’s what I do. 
Thx @wags1 , I'll also give your suggestion a try.
@MB1968

I'll take a look. I don't think I messed with the fanart image itself when I added the fanart shadow.
It would be cool to have an option to darken or lighten the background fanart percentage level in all views-xxxx.xml. Big Grin

@latts9923 - Sorry to bug you. I was just wondering if there is any way I can add "sort by time" for the Recently Added Episodes" widget like Aeon MQ8? Maybe just in the actual IncludesVariables.xml file?

I just noticed that when I set Trailers to play in full screen mode, as soon as it starts the video is in the background and I have to exit DialogVideoInfo before I can see it.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@latts9923 / If I go to Recently Added Movies from the main menu (Wall View), I am not able to access "Sort by Descending" or "Sort by Date" options.

Shedrock
@shedrock

I can look at adding an option to lighten/darken the fanart.

I'll take a look at the sort by time option.

I'll take a look at the trailers.

I'll take a look at the Wall View.
(2019-05-22, 14:51)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

I can look at adding an option to lighten/darken the fanart.

I'll take a look at the sort by time option.

I'll take a look at the trailers.

I'll take a look at the Wall View.
Thank you.
(2019-05-13, 14:03)AleksandarLS Wrote: @dchurch595

You must be in music than click on albums and change view.

Just desisted to do fresh start but thanks for your help AleksandarLS
If i queue episodes, how to access/play them with aeon mq.
Does up.next addon work with this mq 7 Leia mod, because some reason it wont display anything at end of episodes.
@latts9923 - I just noticed that when I am on some of the albums from the main menu music widget, the following string is displayed in the upper right corner.

I think this is the code that's causing the issue:

xml:
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreater(Container(510).ListItem.Rating,5.0)">$INFO(Container(510).ListItem.Rating)</value>

Cheers,

Shedrock
@creeker
I looked all over the options for a way to access the queued items in the video playlist, and I could not find it. You can access this in Estuary by selecting "Go to playlist" in the options menu to the left. I could not find that button anywhere in MQ 7, so I added one to the "SMART SHORTCUTS" submenu in the Top Menu. I added that button to the MQ 8 Multi-Mod and also added some code from MQ 8 to this mod that displays the video playlist. If anyone knows of a different way to access the video playlist that already existed, please share. And yes, the Up Next Add-on works with this mod.

@shedrock
Hmm...that should have been fixed some time back. I'll make sure I included the updated file...$INFO(Container(510).ListItem.Rating) needs to be changed to $INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Rating].
(2019-05-28, 17:44)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
Hmm...that should have been fixed some time back. I'll make sure I included the updated file...$INFO(Container(510).ListItem.Rating) needs to be changed to $INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Rating].

Thanks Latts,

That did the trick.
(2019-05-28, 17:56)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-05-28, 17:44)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

Thanks Latts,

That did the trick.  
Hi,
Where can i find this code to also change it?
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13