Cannot get new moviedb entry to scrape in Kodi
I added an new entry to themoviedb and I cannot for the life of me get it to scrape in Kodi. It scraped without any issues using MetaX so I'm not sure what Kodi's issue is with it. I tried the The Movie Database Add-on and Universal Movie Scraper Add-on. I have linked the entry down below.

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/604923-...uage=en-US
There is no year. Go back to TheMovieDB and enter the Release Date.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I don't know the complete release date, just the year it came out. Make up a Month and day?
Yep. In the note section, just add a comment that "exact day and month unknown."
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-05-29, 23:31)Karellen Wrote: Yep. In the note section, just add a comment that "exact day and month unknown."

Ok, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot get new moviedb entry to scrape in Kodi0