• 18(current)
Change Username
(2019-05-31, 09:52)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2019-05-31, 05:12)JC361082JC Wrote: Can you please change my username to SMS

User names have to be between 4 and 20 characters, so that one cannot be done.

And before you ask, the more full version (from your email address) would not be acceptable here either. 

My apologies.  How about changing it to SaveMoneyStreaming

Thank you!
(2019-05-31, 22:00)JC361082JC Wrote: How about changing it to SaveMoneyStreaming
As previously stated by DarrenHill, that name is not acceptable. While everybody is welcome here on our forum, we have some strict rules about what can and cannot be discussed here. Piracy is a big no-no, and your email address and your request above are already triggering alarms about your intention here.

Read our Forum Rules, and pick a name that is not related to advertising, piracy, or commercial enterprises.... or just leave your name as is.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-05-31, 22:20)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-05-31, 22:00)JC361082JC Wrote: How about changing it to SaveMoneyStreaming
As previously stated by DarrenHill, that name is not acceptable. While everybody is welcome here on our forum, we have some strict rules about what can and cannot be discussed here. Piracy is a big no-no, and your email address and your request above are already triggering alarms about your intention here.

Read our Forum Rules, and pick a name that is not related to advertising, piracy, or commercial enterprises.... or just leave your name as is. 

I apologize once again. I was not paying attention to what email address I used to register here and thought I registered under a different email address that I often use for forums. 

Can you please change it to VORTICE 

Thank you.
Done
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello, I need my forum name to be changed as well. To TamaraKama
thanks
Done
My Signature
Hello, same question here, can you change mine to Icerao please ?
Thx.
Also done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Nice , thx ^^.
Hi, could you change my username to selleck?

Thanks in advance.
Done
My Signature
Hi, could you please change my username to "jangrewe"? Thanks! :-)
done
My Signature
Hi, could someone change my username from "archer96" to "bugwelle"?
It's my username on a German Kodi forum as well as on GitHub. Smile
Thanks!
MediaElch: Thread v2.10.6 | GitHub | Docs | Blog
@bugwelle - Done
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change Username0