• 1(current)
Channels not loading
Hi

I’m using Kodi Leia on a Firestick with a MV3 playlist that, until this morning, was working perfectly. However, the Simple PVR now does not load any channels and just shows a blank guide and empty channel list. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything to no avail. The MV3 URL is correct, although I have also raised a support ticket with the IPTV provider in case the problem is at that end.

Is this a known glitch with Kodi, and if so, what can I do to fix it?

Thanks
Same here! I’m using the Kodi on Bqeel Y2, installed Kodi, entered the m3u/Epg link, Kodi even shows that channels are downloaded but channels are nowhere!!
Same for me I tried in different laptops Mac and Windows and the URL works because I have tested it in VLC and loads the channels. Any update ?
Do all of you live in European countries? If so, you may probably thank your governments for enforcing new licensing terms for EPG data.
For me the problem was solved, when I unchecked
"Cache m3u at local storage"
in
"Settings - PVR IPTV Simple Client"
(2019-06-02, 05:31)skleist29s Wrote: For me the problem was solved, when I unchecked
"Cache m3u at local storage"
in
"Settings - PVR IPTV Simple Client"

I have some of the same issues.
But for me the problem are ONLY in KODI on android.
If i use my m3u list in IPTV simple client on my win10 pc with kodi 18.2 (or vlc) it works just fine.
Channel list loading, but when i choose a channel it just don`t start. 
It was working fine on 06.June.19, but on the 07.June.19 not anymore.

I have the same KJodi setup on both places.
Kodi 18.2 and IPTV simple client.
The only difference are the OS.
Windows still works, Android stopped over night.

I have reinstalled IPTV client, i have reinstalled kodi, nothing works. Huh?
Just for testing, i did a clean kodi install on my android phone (Android 8.0)
Installed IPTV simple client
Loaded my m3u file.....
Ch list and epg loads, but can`t play any channels.
So for me this is clearly related to Kodi on android.
I have the same problem since a couple of days on all my machines: Mac, iPhone, iPad and Amazon Fire. Channel list and epg load, but channels (which played perfectly so far and which play with other programs such VLC) do not play anymore. I tried with Kripton, Leia and Matrix but it's all the same...
same problem here
it's the same for me Sad
I've got a similar problem. Installed the add-on. 3.58 Load the m3u list. Sometimes it downloads the list of channels. But they don't show up. The "Run" key is greyed out. I've updated the add-on but it doesn't matter how many times I update the add-on it still says update even though I got the latest version. Some times it says I need to restart but that doesn't help either.
Well, since neither the developer of IPTV Simple Client nor Kodi's Big Shots gave a sh** about this problem (thanks guys!) which rendered IPTV Simple Client unusable to me, I had to dive into the deep (for me) and find a solution myself, which I did. So, I don't know wether my solution will help others but I am happy to share it. Apparently the problem was the User Agent that Kodi uses by default, which was not recognized (anymore?) by my provider: no idea wether Kodi changed User Agent without saying it (in which case, thanks guys!) or my provider changed something, but anyway I solved the conundrum by adding "|User-Agent=VLC" at the end of my lines, and now everything works again! In other words my lines now look like this:

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="",The Channel I Want To Watch
http://dummy.com/numberofthechannelIwant...-Agent=VLC

Hope it can help!
We haven't changed anything, so it will be your provider blocking us.

So please cast all the bile that you seem to be dumping on our doorstep (which is not the way to get things supported, in fact quite the reverse) on theirs.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-02, 14:31)DarrenHill Wrote: We haven't changed anything, so it will be your provider blocking us.

So please cast all the bile that you seem to be dumping on our doorstep (which is not the way to get things supported, in fact quite the reverse) on theirs.

A bit touchy, aren't you? If you read my post carefully you'll see that in connection to the User Agent I wrote "in which case", so if you did nothing, I do not see why you should feel offended. It remains that NOBODY, neither the developer nor Kodi's Big Shots in 4 months (this thread has been open since April) even tried to help, maybe asking some more information or giving a hint where to look for an answer, so I do not see which better help I would have had by not (rather innocently) pulling Kodi's Big Shots legs... I can assure you that if you think that an ironical "thanks guys" is bile, then it says more about you than me... Cheers!
We're a volunteer team with very limited resources. So items that affect specific providers and a limited number of users are not going to get priority over more important ones. If your provider chose to block Kodi then that's their decision and nothing we can do about it. We aren't going to start gernally masquerading as VLC just for them.

We would love it to be otherwise, but the its up to the developers on how they want to spend their time. And comments like "thank you guys" (especially repeated ones) don't come across as ironical, they come across as self-important, self-entitled and snippy. if that's not how they were meant then fine, but in any case they aren't likely to make anyone want to take more of an interest.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channels not loading0