• 75(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
(2019-04-27, 12:09)curael Wrote: EDIT: I got 1.12 to work by removing the generated password from my Google Account and creating a new one and relinking the app. All is good now.
These kind of problems I trying to avoid in new version using oauth.
Quote:There's not even a log-in in that beta's settings. I only have 4 options. Auto-update library, stream quality, yt quality and Pre-fetch.
Yes, no more logins, you'll have to use device authorization like Youtube addon.
Quote:The addon errors out on launch. Then again, it doesn't know my account at all, so I guess that's understandable. Or is it because it no longer supports Kodi 17?
I'm using some features only available in Kodi 18, but if 17 is still needed I can try to remove them.
(2019-04-29, 00:52)foreverguest Wrote:
(2019-04-27, 12:09)curael Wrote: EDIT: I got 1.12 to work by removing the generated password from my Google Account and creating a new one and relinking the app. All is good now.
These kind of problems I trying to avoid in new version using oauth.
Quote:There's not even a log-in in that beta's settings. I only have 4 options. Auto-update library, stream quality, yt quality and Pre-fetch.
Yes, no more logins, you'll have to use device authorization like Youtube addon.
Quote:The addon errors out on launch. Then again, it doesn't know my account at all, so I guess that's understandable. Or is it because it no longer supports Kodi 17?
I'm using some features only available in Kodi 18, but if 17 is still needed I can try to remove them.

You know what foreverguest, I am happy about the 17 compatibility offer, but seeing as I do stuff like this myself on the daily, I know how annoying it is to keep up with older versions. I'd love to have recents but that's about it. Other than that I am very accepting to the fact that 17 + MadVR is very much a minority. Don't do too much to maintain compatibility, I can totally stay on 1.12. I just live my hardware upscaling so I'm stubborn. Wink

Thank you very much for the addon. It's very appreciated.
(2019-04-10, 23:14)foreverguest Wrote: Please try this test version with oauth authentication (like youtube addon):
https://app.box.com/s/lb9wu4bmfsse3zgdfekgc2it9e50qvru
Thanks for this version! Works like a charm on CoreElec 9.0.1 (Kodi 18 Final).
installed 1.12 and then the oauth test version but getting a error in both. It loads my library successfully but errors out when I select any library item. Need some help decoding the log file;

https://paste.kodi.tv/ajuziwisur

Thanks
(2019-04-10, 23:14)foreverguest Wrote: Please try this test version with oauth authentication (like youtube addon):
Doesn't work for me on Kodi 18. 
The menu only has "Listen Now" and "Browse Stations" and clicking any of them produces 403 errors.

The version without OAuth do work though.
(2019-05-19, 07:19)dvirtz Wrote:
The menu only has "Listen Now" and "Browse Stations" and clicking any of them produces 403 errors.

Thanks for testing. Have a new version:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-2.0beta2
(2019-05-20, 23:23)foreverguest Wrote:
(2019-05-19, 07:19)dvirtz Wrote:

Thanks for testing. Have a new version:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-2.0beta2 

I had to delete userdata but then it worked perfectly. Thanks!
(2019-03-15, 20:00)foreverguest Wrote: Ok, version 1.12 is out, contains the crash fix and latest fixes from github:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.12

I'm working in refactoring the code to prepare to Python3 (Kodi 19) and use latest Kodi features.

Planning to add (accepting suggestions for new features):
- Home and Recents menu
- Oauth authentication

Planning to remove (if anyone use this features let me know):
- auto playlists
- kodi library integration
- library export
I use auto playlists fairly regularly.
I've just installed the v2 beta, and noticed that the My Library link has gone.

I have a load of my own music uploaded that I often navigate through, so much prefer this still being there if possible.

Also, not sure if this is a skin thing, or an add-on thing, when I sort an album by track 11 comes before 01?
Edit: actually scrap that, it was just with one album, but it seems different albums have similar issues. What is the number it's sorting by?
(2019-06-02, 06:08)Abbaskip Wrote: I've just installed the v2 beta, and noticed that the My Library link has gone.

I have a load of my own music uploaded that I often navigate through, so much prefer this still being there if possible.

Also, not sure if this is a skin thing, or an add-on thing, when I sort an album by track 11 comes before 01?
Edit: actually scrap that, it was just with one album, but it seems different albums have similar issues. What is the number it's sorting by?

My library should still show, please send your log or try to remove plugins preferences folder.
(2019-06-03, 21:55)foreverguest Wrote:
(2019-06-02, 06:08)Abbaskip Wrote: I've just installed the v2 beta, and noticed that the My Library link has gone.

My library should still show, please send your log or try to remove plugins preferences folder. 
I'll look when I'm back home Smile

Also - the option to change view IDs has gone from preferences? I used to use this - any chance of it returning?
(2019-06-03, 21:55)foreverguest Wrote:

What is the plugins preferences folder?

Is that addon_data\plugin.audio.Googlemusic.exp folder?

Edit: that worked

I also copied my views across from the old settings file, will they still be read?
Ok, I tried to play a radio from my Library and get this:
Code:
2019-06-06 10:13:35.861 T:62252  NOTICE: [PlayMusicEXP-2.0~beta2] getStreamUrl song id: T4qwup7lommv7bc6uuqpmr7snfi device:  quality: hi
2019-06-06 10:13:36.130 T:62252   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'gmusicapi.exceptions.CallFailure'>
                                            Error Contents: GetStreamUrl: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://mclients.googleapis.com/music/mplay?opt=hi&mjck=T4qwup7lommv7bc6uuqpmr7snfi&pt=e&slt=1559780015868&tier=aa&sig=P-i5AqDkrUiaGcCJbrwwbiGtMZk&hl=en_US&dv=0&net=mob
                                            (requests kwargs: {u'url': u'https://mclients.googleapis.com/music/mplay', u'headers': {u'X-Device-ID': '', 'Authorization': u'<omitted>'}, u'allow_redirects': False, u'params': {u'opt': 'hi', u'mjck': 'T4qwup7lommv7bc6uuqpmr7snfi', u'pt': u'e', u'slt': '1559780015868', 'tier': 'aa', u'sig': 'P-i5AqDkrUiaGcCJbrwwbiGtMZk', 'hl': 'en_US', 'dv': 0, u'net': u'mob'}, u'method': u'GET'})
                                            (response was: u'<HTML>\n<HEAD>\n<TITLE>Forbidden</TITLE>\n</HEAD>\n<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000">\n<H1>Forbidden</H1>\n<H2>Error 403</H2>\n</BODY>\n</HTML>\n')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\addon.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                PlaySong().play(params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\playsong.py", line 16, in play
                                                params = self.__getSongStreamUrl(song_id, params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\playsong.py", line 67, in __getSongStreamUrl
                                                wentry_id=params.pop('wentryid', None))
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\api.py", line 49, in getSongStreamUrl
                                                stream_url = self.getLogin().getStreamUrl(song_id, session_token=session_token, wentry_id=wentry_id)
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\login.py", line 34, in getStreamUrl
                                                return self.gmusicapi.get_stream_url(song_id, device_id, quality)
                                              File "<string>", line 2, in get_stream_url
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\gmusicapi\utils\utils.py", line 294, in wrapper
                                                return function(*args, **kw)
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\gmusicapi\clients\mobileclient.py", line 453, in get_stream_url
                                                return self._make_call(mobileclient.GetStreamUrl, song_id, device_id, quality)
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\gmusicapi\clients\mobileclient.py", line 45, in _make_call
                                                return super(Mobileclient, self)._make_call(protocol, *args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\gmusicapi\clients\shared.py", line 90, in _make_call
                                                return protocol.perform(self.session, self.validate, *args, **kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\gmusicapi\protocol\shared.py", line 230, in perform
                                                raise CallFailure(err_msg, call_name)
                                            CallFailure: GetStreamUrl: 403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://mclients.googleapis.com/music/mplay?opt=hi&mjck=T4qwup7lommv7bc6uuqpmr7snfi&pt=e&slt=1559780015868&tier=aa&sig=P-i5AqDkrUiaGcCJbrwwbiGtMZk&hl=en_US&dv=0&net=mob
                                            (requests kwargs: {u'url': u'https://mclients.googleapis.com/music/mplay', u'headers': {u'X-Device-ID': '', 'Authorization': u'<omitted>'}, u'allow_redirects': False, u'params': {u'opt': 'hi', u'mjck': 'T4qwup7lommv7bc6uuqpmr7snfi', u'pt': u'e', u'slt': '1559780015868', 'tier': 'aa', u'sig': 'P-i5AqDkrUiaGcCJbrwwbiGtMZk', 'hl': 'en_US', 'dv': 0, u'net': u'mob'}, u'method': u'GET'})
                                            (response was: u'<HTML>\n<HEAD>\n<TITLE>Forbidden</TITLE>\n</HEAD>\n<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000">\n<H1>Forbidden</H1>\n<H2>Error 403</H2>\n</BODY>\n</HTML>\n')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2019-06-06 10:13:36.137 T:62252   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker::onExecutionDone(68, C:\Users\Abba\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\resources\lib\addon.py)
2019-06-06 10:13:36.267 T:62252    INFO: Python interpreter stopped

EDIT: actually, try to play a radio from anywhere and get the same error

EDIT2: Fixed. I needed to add Device ID after deleting my old plugins preferences.
(2019-06-06, 02:03)Abbaskip Wrote: I also copied my views across from the old settings file, will they still be read? 

Kodi doesn't allow the addon to set views anymore. You have to manually choose a view and Kodi will remember your choices.
(2019-06-06, 02:14)Abbaskip Wrote: Ok, I tried to play a radio from my Library and get this:
EDIT2: Fixed. I needed to add Device ID after deleting my old plugins preferences. 

That shouldn't be needed, have you authorized your device in Google when asked?
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17