• 6(current)
Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-12, 14:16)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 04:27)jusjoken Wrote: Love the skin and it's clean look.

Any chance of including a "tall list" view that filled the screen top to bottom displaying more items?

thanks for considering this.
@jusjoken , thank you for your feedback.  I will be looking at including this in the next few days.

Regards,

Bart 
Thanks for the quick response. I look forward to trying it out.
(2019-06-12, 16:37)jusjoken Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 14:16)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 04:27)jusjoken Wrote: Love the skin and it's clean look.

Any chance of including a "tall list" view that filled the screen top to bottom displaying more items?

thanks for considering this.
@jusjoken , thank you for your feedback.  I will be looking at including this in the next few days.

Regards,

Bart    
I just tested the current Git version for the tall list and perhaps you are not complete...but I am getting more items in the list but the list is still short physically.  My thinking was that to show more items the list area would be stretched to the top of the screen overlapping more/all of the background. Below is a really bad representation of what I was thinking needed to be done...the red line (top of the panel) needs to be stretched up so more of the screen is for the list so the more items fill that area.

I hope that makes sense....thanks

@treboR2Robert , @edjalmo , please check the latest from Git.  I added the certification flag in the ratings bar, made the studio logo optional if you are not using studio icons, and rearranged the banner and thumb for episodes in video info.  Now the episode title is shown by default (no season or episode number info), and there is a new option in Amber Settings, General: Show Season/Episode Numbers in Video Info, that will add the season and episode numbers to the title (format SxxExx).  I also resized the ratings icons, I hope they look better now.

My next task will be to attempt to re-create the Big List view from Jarvis.  This might take a little while.

Please test and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-12, 22:26)jusjoken Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 16:37)jusjoken Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 14:16)bsoriano Wrote: @jusjoken , thank you for your feedback.  I will be looking at including this in the next few days.

Regards,

Bart    
I just tested the current Git version for the tall list and perhaps you are not complete...but I am getting more items in the list but the list is still short physically.  My thinking was that to show more items the list area would be stretched to the top of the screen overlapping more/all of the background. Below is a really bad representation of what I was thinking needed to be done...the red line (top of the panel) needs to be stretched up so more of the screen is for the list so the more items fill that area.

@jusjoken, I have not started this task yet.  There is an option to "Show More Items in List Views" that another user asked for, but this just shows 12 items instead of 9 with a smaller font size.  It will take me a few days to create a new view (or to be more precise, bring back a view like what you are asking which was present in the Jarvis version of the skin).  Please be patient.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
I take it you don't have a repository ?

My lazy bones don't like keeping getting up and unplugging / plugging in the usb stick lol

Im just about to check out the latest version, I will report back soon Smile
(2019-06-12, 23:17)treboR2Robert Wrote: I take it you don't have a repository ?

My lazy bones don't like keeping getting up and unplugging / plugging in the usb stick lol

@treboR2Robert , I do have a repository for Amber.  However, the changes stemming from the integration with skinshortcuts are so big that I want to get this new version tested throroughly before merging the changes with the current Amber and putting it on the repo (and the Kodi repo).  Sorry I am making you do some extra work!

Regards,

Bart
So the imdb ratings are still not showing up for me.

The imdb rating used to show up in the list on the right so amber can obviously access it somehow.

The certification rating also shows up in the list on the right but there is no logo for movies just a NR logo, interestingly the certification logo shows up in tv shows Huh

For this film (only one i have noticed so far, the aspect ratio logo is also missing)

The S01E01 thing works well Smile

I think the studio logo is too close too the edge here (its actually touching the edge), everything else has a slight border from the edge of the screen.

I am also still not sure about the episode thumb and banner position, i think i actually liked your original positioning better.

I know you probably still havn't looked at it yet but just a reminder that the main menu is still very slow loading widgets.

Thanks
(2019-06-12, 23:20)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 23:17)treboR2Robert Wrote: I take it you don't have a repository ?

@treboR2Robert , I do have a repository for Amber.  However, the changes stemming from the integration with skinshortcuts are so big that I want to get this new version tested throroughly before merging the changes with the current Amber and putting it on the repo (and the Kodi repo).  Sorry I am making you do some extra work!

Regards,

Bart 
lol no worries, i will drink more coffee Big Grin
Here is what I get in Aeon Nox Silvo

ImageImage

ImageImage
(2019-06-12, 22:35)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 22:26)jusjoken Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 16:37)jusjoken Wrote: Thanks for the quick response. I look forward to trying it out.    

@jusjoken, I have not started this task yet.  There is an option to "Show More Items in List Views" that another user asked for, but this just shows 12 items instead of 9 with a smaller font size.  It will take me a few days to create a new view (or to be more precise, bring back a view like what you are asking which was present in the Jarvis version of the skin).  Please be patient.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
Sorry...I jumped the gun... appreciate the work you do...fabulous skin!
So I just changed all my TV show age rating certificates from American (TV-14, TV-MA etc..) to UK (PG, 12, 15 etc..)

Now all my TV shows only show the NR logo too.

But the age rating certificates are all in the list on the right.

It seems maybe I am missing the images ?
I tried downloading the "classification icons - colour" add-on from the Kodi repository but this made no difference.

Also they show up in Aeon Nox Silvo so maybe I am not missing them ?? Huh
(2019-06-12, 22:31)bsoriano Wrote: @treboR2Robert , @edjalmo , please check the latest from Git.  I added the certification flag in the ratings bar, made the studio logo optional if you are not using studio icons, and rearranged the banner and thumb for episodes in video info.  Now the episode title is shown by default (no season or episode number info), and there is a new option in Amber Settings, General: Show Season/Episode Numbers in Video Info, that will add the season and episode numbers to the title (format SxxExx).  I also resized the ratings icons, I hope they look better now.

My next task will be to attempt to re-create the Big List view from Jarvis.  This might take a little while.

Please test and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
New logos are much better. Only IMDb 250 is not good yet. TVDB is more good but not perfect yet too. The ")" in number of votes still not showing when has a lot of votes.
Thanks!

@treboR2Robert if you use The Movie Database scraper select "add also IMDb ratings" in it settings and refresh your movies. The same for TVDB.

I also think in a new episode view style. Check:
I see a problem with this view with new Tv shows, because they don't have next episode yet. If you like it we can try think in something to workaround this. Also I suggest keep an option to user selec if use poster (season poster) or thumbnail, like was before.
But first continue with the new/old big list view.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
Been playing around some more and found Aeon Nox Silvo is actually not displaying all the correct (what I have set in plex) age ratings.

There is a couple that are showing the USK logos instead of bbfc

Imageinstead of Image

What is more interesting though is there are a couple of films that have the NR logo (Not Rated I think it stands for)
Yet on my plex they are rated.
Now funnily enough in amber it shows all the correct age ratings even for the ones Aeon Nox Silvo doesn't show anything, but obviously only in the list (no logos)

And now to confuse things even further, Aeon Nox Silvo is now displaying the NR logo for all TV shows after I changed them all to UK ratings.

Im gonna give Aura a try and see how i get on with that.
(2019-06-13, 03:24)edjalmo Wrote: @treboR2Robert if you use The Movie Database scraper select "add also IMDb ratings" in it settings and refresh your movies. The same for TVDB.

Thanks @edjalmo I am not using kodi for my scraping though.
I am using plex and kodi is using PKC (PLEX KODI CONNECT)

And as you can see from a snippet of my library below I have tediously gone through my whole library to make sure everything has an IMDB rating and a UK age Rating

Thanks for trying to help though

Rob
(2019-06-13, 03:47)treboR2Robert Wrote: Been playing around some more and found Aeon Nox Silvo is actually not displaying all the correct (what I have set in plex) age ratings.

There is a couple that are showing the USK logos instead of bbfc

Imageinstead of Image

What is more interesting though is there are a couple of films that have the NR logo (Not Rated I think it stands for)
Yet on my plex they are rated.
Now funnily enough in amber it shows all the correct age ratings even for the ones Aeon Nox Silvo doesn't show anything, but obviously only in the list (no logos)

And now to confuse things even further, Aeon Nox Silvo is now displaying the NR logo for all TV shows after I changed them all to UK ratings.

Im gonna give Aura a try and see how i get on with that.

@treboR2Robert, I think I know why the main rating is not showing up for you, and I can fix that. As for the certificate flag, I am not sure yet. I understand you use PKC, so it would be interesting to see what PKC put in the Kodi db. Would you be willing to send me your video database so I can take a look?

It is in the userdata/database folder, and it is named myvideosxx.db xx are numbers. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1