• 8(current)
Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-13, 15:20)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 15:13)bsoriano Wrote: Do you know how the ratings are stored in your db? Is it just a number or does UMS add Brazil:?
I don't know. How can I check this?
They only show I number, but they let me add a text too. The text I add is "classificação " (rating in portuguese), so they show, eg, "classificação 12".  

Post a screenshot of one of your movies that shows the certification, it appears on the right with director, writer, etc.  You might need to scroll down so it is visible.   That way I can see how it is stored in your database. Thanks.
(2019-06-13, 15:26)bsoriano Wrote: Post a screenshot of one of your movies that shows the certification, it appears on the right with director, writer, etc.  You might need to scroll down so it is visible.   That way I can see how it is stored in your database. Thanks.
In Universal Movie Scraper settings:
In movie page view info:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
(2019-06-13, 15:43)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 15:26)bsoriano Wrote: Post a screenshot of one of your movies that shows the certification, it appears on the right with director, writer, etc.  You might need to scroll down so it is visible.   That way I can see how it is stored in your database. Thanks.
In Universal Movie Scraper settings:
In movie page view info:
@edjalmo , could you please try the latest from Git and let me know if the certificate flags are showing up now? I also tried a different TMDB logo, let me know how this one looks.  Please also let me know if now the text is not being cut off when there are a lot of votes.  Thanks.
(2019-06-13, 15:26)bsoriano Wrote: You might need to scroll down so it is visible.
Hey, also, this scroll down is was I talking with "carrousel". What I tried to say is infinite scrolling.
(2019-06-13, 14:32)treboR2Robert Wrote: @bsoriano

Yes in the Kodi dB all my items now show the format UK:18, UKTongueG etc..

In Plex they have to be gb/18, gb/PG etc...

I assume PKC does some magic converting them.

Hopefully you can figure it out.

I noticed you aligned the plot aswell like I asked, thank you it looks much better.

The episode thumb thing you mentioned about adding an option to make it look like estuary showing the season poster and episode thumb on top I think looks bad.
I think I remember you also agreeing it doesn't look good.
I know it must be getting on your nerves now this designing thing but I think I did prefer having the episode thumb next to the plot although I do understand that you wanted the banner near the top.

Maybe try a poster sized transparent grey background behind the episode thumb and banner like the function buttons and actor names have?

Perhaps I will try and get a quick course in skinning and have a play around myself at some point, then send you my best effort to see what you think.

Thanks

Rob
@treboR2Robert , could you please try the latest from Git? Please let me know if the certificate flags are showing up now.  Also, please let me know if the main IMDb rating is showing as well.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-13, 16:10)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 15:26)bsoriano Wrote: You might need to scroll down so it is visible.
Hey, also, this scroll down is was I talking with "carrousel". What I tried to say is infinite scrolling. 
@edjalmo , got it now thanks.  I need to try that and see how it looks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-13, 16:10)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , could you please try the latest from Git and let me know if the certificate flags are showing up now? I also tried a different TMDB logo, let me know how this one looks.  Please also let me know if now the text is not being cut off when there are a lot of votes.  Thanks.
Yes, Brazil certificate flags are showing now. But I suggest to you use color icons, because in Brazil they use color icons (see here). TMDB icon are good now and text is not being cut off anymore!
Thanks! Smile
I also suggest you to use this rotten tomatoes certified fresh icon (is used on the site of rotten tomatoes, check). It don't have any text inside and it will show better in screen, I think. Sorry not say this before.
(2019-06-13, 16:32)edjalmo Wrote: I also suggest you to use this rotten tomatoes certified fresh icon (is used on the site of rotten tomatoes, check). It don't have any text inside and it will show better in screen, I think. Sorry not say this before.

@edjalmo , thanks.  I will keep the current one, since this is the one that they say is the official logo for certified fresh in their site. See here.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-13, 16:26)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 16:10)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , could you please try the latest from Git and let me know if the certificate flags are showing up now? I also tried a different TMDB logo, let me know how this one looks.  Please also let me know if now the text is not being cut off when there are a lot of votes.  Thanks.
Yes, Brazil certificate flags are showing now. But I suggest to you use color icons, because in Brazil they use color icons (see here). TMDB icon are good now and text is not being cut off anymore!
Thanks! Smile 
@edjalmo , could you please try the latest from Git and let me know how the colored rating icons look? In particular let me know how the 14 icon looks.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-13, 18:09)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , could you please try the latest from Git and let me know how the colored rating icons look? In particular let me know how the 14 icon looks.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
All are passing from the border.
You're are using the icons from wikipedia? Because there all have the same format (no transparent background and with rounded corners).
(2019-06-13, 18:27)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 18:09)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , could you please try the latest from Git and let me know how the colored rating icons look? In particular let me know how the 14 icon looks.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
All are passing from the border.
ImageImageImage
You're are using the icons from wikipedia? Because there all have the same format (no transparent background and with rounded corners). 
@edjalmo, the icons that you pointed me to before all have a white background that I had not been able to properly remove.  I tried with the 14 one, and that one looks fine from what I see.  I will do the same with the others and reduce their size.  Thanks for continuing to test as I go through this.  I will let you know once I am done so you can test again.  

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-13, 18:30)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo, the icons that you pointed me to before all have a white background that I had not been able to properly remove.  I tried with the 14 one, and that one looks fine from what I see.  I will do the same with the others and reduce their size.  Thanks for continuing to test as I go through this.  I will let you know once I am done so you can test again.  

Regards,

Bart
Are you shore? I'm talking about the icons at the bottom of the page. Click on them and see. The 10 for example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_...Q_-_10.svg
(2019-06-13, 18:38)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 18:30)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo, the icons that you pointed me to before all have a white background that I had not been able to properly remove.  I tried with the 14 one, and that one looks fine from what I see.  I will do the same with the others and reduce their size.  Thanks for continuing to test as I go through this.  I will let you know once I am done so you can test again.  

Regards,

Bart
Are you shore? I'm talking about the icons at the bottom of the page. Click on them and see. The 10 for example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_...Q_-_10.svg 
@edjalmo you are totally correct! I did not see those when I looked at the page.  I will use those.  I will let you know when I have them all on Git.  Thanks!
@bsoriano 

IMDB is now showing Big Grin  but still no certificates for TV or Movies

Is there a way not to show the number of votes ? Or do you think it is possible for kodi to add the data for me even for future stuff i add ?

I have noticed that a few of the studio logo's seem to be overlapping the line below and one touches the right edge of the screen.

I have always though they are a little small aswell really, could you cut the top line short maybe and increase the size of the studio logos ?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Also can you tell me what programs you use to skin ? I am using windows, hopefully that is what you use.

Thanks Rob
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1