• 10(current)
Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-14, 01:49)treboR2Robert Wrote: On my laptop the 12, 15 and 18 certs looked like they had red lumps on the bottom.
I found out this is a year, but thought they would look much better without them which they do.
I used gimp to edit them all and think they look better now.
Even removed the dates from U and PG although they was not as noticeable
They are all the latest ones.
Maybe add them to amber ?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
@treboR2Robert , nice work, thanks! I just included them; they are on Git already.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-14, 02:15)bsoriano Wrote: the space is there because there are other certificate flags for other countries which are wider than the Brazilian ones. 
But when the icon are bigger they not pushes the other? Does not exist a responsive way (like sites that are arranged for work in desktop and mobile devices) to do that on skins?
Thanks!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
thanks @bsoriano 

new certs look good Smile

studio logo is no longer overlapping Smile

I know it is a bit OCD but could you move the "list" on the right up slightly ? The top of the list has a big gap from the seperator line but the bottom is very very close to the function buttons.

Looks paticuarly bad here i think

Oh and I still have the 0 votes thing there

thanks
I have just noticed that I cannot set my own rating for stuff.

Limitation because of PKC you think ?
(2019-06-14, 02:15)bsoriano Wrote: In my setup I do see the RT audience score.  However, I do not use UMS to scrape, I use Media Center to get the info and generate NFO files, and the only scraper I use in Kodi is Local Files.
In one of updates I could saw them. Maybe you placed a different name of UMS use?! If yes we enter in the same problem I mentioned about ratings.
(2019-06-14, 02:49)treboR2Robert Wrote: thanks @bsoriano 

new certs look good Smile

studio logo is no longer overlapping Smile

I know it is a bit OCD but could you move the "list" on the right up slightly ? The top of the list has a big gap from the seperator line but the bottom is very very close to the function buttons.

Looks paticuarly bad here i think

Oh and I still have the 0 votes thing there

thanks
@treboR2Robert , please try the latest from Git.  I had made a mistake with the votes, which I now fixed, and I placed better the list on the right.  Thank you for pointing these things out!

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-14, 03:01)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-14, 02:15)bsoriano Wrote: In my setup I do see the RT audience score.  However, I do not use UMS to scrape, I use Media Center to get the info and generate NFO files, and the only scraper I use in Kodi is Local Files.
In one of updates I could saw them. Maybe you placed a different name of UMS use?! If yes we enter in the same problem I mentioned about ratings. 
@edjalmo , in my NFO files the ratings are exactly as per Kodi standards.  For example:

xml:
    <ratings>
        <rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
            <value>7.1</value>
            <votes>274202</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="metacritic" max="10">
            <value>6.4</value>
            <votes>56</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
            <value>7.8</value>
            <votes>460</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
            <value>5.6</value>
            <votes>85314</votes>
        </rating>
    </ratings>

That is what I have for Captain Marvel.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-14, 03:01)treboR2Robert Wrote: I have just noticed that I cannot set my own rating for stuff.

Most likely, but that would be a good question for @Croneter.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-14, 02:41)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-14, 02:15)bsoriano Wrote: the space is there because there are other certificate flags for other countries which are wider than the Brazilian ones. 
But when the icon are bigger they not pushes the other? Does not exist a responsive way (like sites that are arranged for work in desktop and mobile devices) to do that on skins?
Thanks! 
@edjalmo , no, when the icon is bigger it will not push the rest of the ratings.  I don't know how to do it in a responsive way in a skin, but that just might be lack of design knowledge on my part.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano 

The alignment of the list is now much better Smile

Setting my own rating seems "not" to be a problem with PKC, I just switched to estuary and that let me set my rating.
I went back to amber and the rating i set in estuary is showing up, but amber will still not let me set a rating for anything else.

Also I think you may have done something wrong with the "number of votes" thing again Rofl

lol you will get there in the end, thanks for being patient and persistent.

@bsoriano @edjalmo

Huh
Huh
Maybe could look OK if everything was sized and aligned correctly and the shadow was a lot more subtle (like the original)

That was something i noticed while messing around actually , that the media flags are not centred.

Maybe adding that extra separator line would be good for centering the thumb, banner and media flags ?

Im tired, it probably looks rubbish lol.

going to bed now, looking forward to seeing tomorrows mods Big Grin
(2019-06-14, 03:01)treboR2Robert Wrote: I have just noticed that I cannot set my own rating for stuff.

You cannot set anything with PKC - you need to do that on your Plex Media Server :-)
(2019-06-14, 03:13)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , no, when the icon is bigger it will not push the rest of the ratings.  I don't know how to do it in a responsive way in a skin, but that just might be lack of design knowledge on my part.
I did a little research in Skinning Manual and found this
Quote:6.1.2 Auto size labels
Wrapping your label in a grouplist with the auto width and appropriate minium and maximum values. Allows the labels width to dynamically change relevalant to how long the label text is. This allows a image or other control to be alligned to the right of the actual label text no matter how wide the label is.
<width min="29" max="200">auto</width>
This is an example of image positioning
Quote:6.4.1 Example
<control type="image" id="1">
     <description>My first image control</description>
     <left>80</left>
     <top>60</top>
     <width>250</width>
     <height>200</height>
     <visible>true</visible>
     <colordiffuse>FFFFFFFF</colordiffuse>
     <fadetime>200</fadetime>
     <texture border="5" flipy="true" flipx="false">mytexture.png</texture>
     <bordertexture border="5">mybordertexture.png</bordertexture>
     <bordersize>5</bordersize>
     <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
</control>
The command you use to creat this space is <itemgap>8</itemgap>, right?
So, if you put <itemgap>0</itemgap> and change one of this other parameters (left, top, width, height... I don't know which) in auto will not solve this?
(2019-06-14, 09:07)Croneter Wrote:

You cannot set anything with PKC - you need to do that on your Plex Media Server :-)

AHH ok, so the rating I set with estuary will only show up on Kodi locally and nothing else ?

Seems funny that estuary lets me set a rating though and amber doesn't.

What about watched status ? That will carry over to other Plex clients won't it ?

Thanks
(2019-06-14, 03:10)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , in my NFO files the ratings are exactly as per Kodi standards.  For example:

xml:
    <ratings>
        <rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
            <value>7.1</value>
            <votes>274202</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="metacritic" max="10">
            <value>6.4</value>
            <votes>56</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
            <value>7.8</value>
            <votes>460</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
            <value>5.6</value>
            <votes>85314</votes>
        </rating>
    </ratings>

That is what I have for Captain Marvel.

Regards,

Bart 
How can I check this here for see if I'm getting them?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1