• 10(current)
Using a VPN- Merging Thread
(2019-03-25, 16:47)graceinc Wrote: Other than that you can find
Remember my previous reply to you? One more advertisement like that and your Kodi forum subscription will be terminated indefinitely.

That time is now. Goodbye.
Personally I don't use any VPN but last week I installed add-on for open VPN because my IPTV Client have problems and that's how I sorting out/checking problem with my ISP. VM have so many problems with internet in my area in last 2 months.
When i use VPN , My App is moving very slowly .
Hello, this is my first post so I apologise for any mistakes I may make.

I am trying to use the [ mod edited]monitor on Kodi. After installing and adding username and password, an error message pops up and the addon doesn't work: 'Display VPN Status' says "Not connected to[ mod edited]" and clicking 'Connect to Country' activates the activity spinner but nothing happens. The error only happens after install.

My setup:
Kodi v18.2 installed on up-to-date Windows 10 laptop
[ mod edited] v7.0.3 installed on laptop
[ mod edited]Monitor v1.8.0 installed on Kodi

I have created a log and can see there seem to be a lot of errors for files that can't be found. Here is the link to the uploaded log:
geloyupore (paste)

Thanks in advance Blush
I forgot to add that I have exactly the same problem when trying to use PureVPN Monitor on my Android phone (Samsung S7) and my Android TV Box (MQX Pro). Both devices also have the relevant PureVPN apps installed.
@kiwichick

Sorry, but we do not provide any VPN support in this forum.

Moved to Off-topic.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@kiwichick - for more details, please read our VPN policy (wiki).

If you're paying for a VPN service, you're also paying for them to support you. So as Kodi does not require any VPN to operate, if you are using one then any issues are down to you and your VPN provider to resolve.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-05-21, 18:12)DarrenHill Wrote: @kiwichick - for more details, please read our VPN policy (wiki).

If you're paying for a VPN service, you're also paying for them to support you. So as Kodi does not require any VPN to operate, if you are using one then any issues are down to you and your VPN provider to resolve.

Thanks Darren, I apologise, I don't know how I didn't see the VPN Policy.
When I use VPN then my device works very slow then the normal routine and one more thing some sites automatically detect, when anyone opens the site with VPNs.
(2019-05-10, 22:17)akara123 Wrote: When i use VPN , My App is moving very slowly .
(2019-06-15, 12:23)lizanick Wrote: When I use VPN then my device works very slow

Usage of VPN servers may get you rerouted connections that go via countries far away. A big(ger) internet speed decrease is not uncommon.
(2019-06-15, 14:07)Klojum Wrote: Usage of VPN servers may get you rerouted connections that go via countries far away.
You'd certainly hope so.
(2019-01-12, 18:26)tomcu Wrote: I just purchased a VPN to use with Kodi. I'm hearing different ways of setting this up. Can I just install this on my laptop that is running Kodi?

What VPN are you going to install? I ahve read a review about Kodi and the best VPN software to use for it (https://kodi.tv/). blah, blah, blah
i think that no need vpn for kodi tv!
A Virtual Private Network is a connection method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks. i.g. Wi-Fi Hotspots and the internet. Most operating systems have integrated VPN support. 

In straightforward terms, a VPN connects your PC, smartphone, or tablet to another computer (called a server) somewhere on the internet, and allows you to browse the internet using that computer’s internet connection.

Followings are the use of VPN:

- Protect yourself from being logged while torrenting and snooping on untrustworthy Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Bypass geographic restrictions on websites or streaming audio and video.
- Gain at least some anonymity online by hiding your real location.
even if you look at sites like the best kodi themes of 2019 (all legal themes they recommend a vpn)
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using a VPN- Merging Thread0