• 20(current)
Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-20, 22:18)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , please try the latest from Git; thanks for pointing out those issues.

The writer is already clickable.  You cannot search the library for other movies by the same writer (there is no function in Kodi to do that).  When you click on the writer, you will get info from Extendedinfo if you have it installed.

If you want to search the library for anything by that writer (movies where the person has acted in or directed), you can use the Search menu item (with Global Search disabled).  I don't plan on moving any part of that Search functionality to the video info dialog.
Alright!
Maybe if tagline is not all caps, just italic be better. And I think decrease space between movie title and tagline get better too.
I think that have to have something dividing the tagline and plot text Huh
Maybe this white lines (like in video info page) be good?!
What you think?

Thanks!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
(2019-06-20, 23:18)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-20, 22:18)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , please try the latest from Git; thanks for pointing out those issues.

The writer is already clickable.  You cannot search the library for other movies by the same writer (there is no function in Kodi to do that).  When you click on the writer, you will get info from Extendedinfo if you have it installed.

If you want to search the library for anything by that writer (movies where the person has acted in or directed), you can use the Search menu item (with Global Search disabled).  I don't plan on moving any part of that Search functionality to the video info dialog.
Alright!
Maybe if tagline is not all caps, just italic be better. And I think decrease space between movie title and tagline get better too.
I think that have to have something dividing the tagline and plot text Huh
Maybe this white lines (like in video info page) be good?!
What you think?

Thanks!
@edjalmo, thank you for your additional feedback. I think the latest changes you are suggesting are just cosmetic, and, in my opinion, do not really enhance the functionality already provided. I apologize in advance, I will not be doing them at this time.

Of course, you are welcome to mod the skin!

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-21, 13:12)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo, thank you for your additional feedback. I think the latest changes you are suggesting are just cosmetic, and, in my opinion, do not really enhance the functionality already provided. I apologize in advance, I will not be doing them at this time.

Of course, you are welcome to mod the skin!

Regards,

Bart
Alright, Bart! No problem!

I finished the Brazilian Portuguese translation (till backup/show fanart options). If someone is Brazilian here and want to test and suggest something, before Bart merge the two versions, you can PM me, I appreciate.
Thanks!
In estuary, aeon Nox silvo and a few other skins when I go to settings there is an option there for configuring CoreELEC settings.
Could this been incorporated into amber too ?

Thanks
Rob
(2019-06-21, 14:49)treboR2Robert Wrote: In estuary, aeon Nox silvo and a few other skins when I go to settings there is an option there for configuring CoreELEC settings.

Thanks
Rob
@treboR2Robert , I will try and incorporate this.  I have no way of testing it, however.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-21, 14:49)treboR2Robert Wrote: In estuary, aeon Nox silvo and a few other skins when I go to settings there is an option there for configuring CoreELEC settings.
This already exist. I use LibreELEC.
I'll edit this with a screenshot soon.
(2019-06-21, 14:52)bsoriano Wrote:

Thanks
Rob
@treboR2Robert , I will try and incorporate this.  I have no way of testing it, however.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks Bart, I can test it for you.
(2019-06-21, 14:56)edjalmo Wrote:
This already exist. I use LibreELEC.
I'll edit this with a screenshot soon.

That's interesting that you have a libreelec button but CoreELEC doesn't show up.
A screenshot would be good yes.
Thanks
Oh and did you ever get a chance to look at adding a button to mark as watched/unwatched ?
Thanks
Here:

It show "LIBREELEC" because I translated this way (to fit better) in Brazilian portuguese. In english is "LibreELEC Settings". And in translation file have "OpenELEC Settings", so I think it have too.
(2019-06-21, 15:03)edjalmo Wrote: Here:

It show "LIBREELEC" because I translated this way (to fit better) in Brazilian portuguese. In english is "LibreELEC Settings". And in translation file have "OpenELEC Settings" so, I think it have too.

Thanks,
Strange that CoreELEC doesn't show up then
(2019-06-21, 15:05)treboR2Robert Wrote:

It show "LIBREELEC" because I translated this way (to fit better) in Brazilian portuguese. In english is "LibreELEC Settings". And in translation file have "OpenELEC Settings" so, I think it have too.

Thanks,
@treboR2Robert , it is not there.  I will fix that shortly.

EDIT: Added on Git.  I have not skinned the CoreELEC or LibreELEC settings main window.  This is not something I will be doing for now.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-21, 15:03)treboR2Robert Wrote: Oh and did you ever get a chance to look at adding a button to mark as watched/unwatched ?
Thanks

@treboR2Robert , I could not find how to access that functionality from a skin.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-21, 15:26)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 15:05)treboR2Robert Wrote:

Thanks,
@treboR2Robert , it is not there.  I will fix that shortly.

EDIT: Added on Git.  I have not skinned the CoreELEC or LibreELEC settings main window.  This is not something I will be doing for now.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you
(2019-06-21, 15:32)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 15:03)treboR2Robert Wrote: Oh and did you ever get a chance to look at adding a button to mark as watched/unwatched ?
Thanks

@treboR2Robert , I could not find how to access that functionality from a skin.

Regards,

Bart

Ok thanks for looking
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1