• 21(current)
Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
Hello all,

I have added a Next Aired Episodes widget that does not use skin helper, only script.tv.show.next.aired.  You can find it in Default Widgets, Episodes.  It will show up to 20 episodes for tv shows that are airing today.  Unfortunately, the addon does not provide the capability of grouping the episodes per show.  Also, please note that these are not library episodes, so pressing Info on each will not show anything.  Clicking or pressing Enter on any of them will take you to the TV Show Next Aired TV Guide.

For this widget to work properly, please use the Kodi repo version of script.tv.show.next.aired, not the version from marcelveldt's beta repo.  This widget should be very fast, no matter how large your tv show collection.

Please test and let me know your thoughts.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-21, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I have added a Next Aired Episodes widget that does not use skin helper, only script.tv.show.next.aired.  You can find it in Default Widgets, Episodes.  It will show up to 20 episodes for tv shows that are airing today.  Unfortunately, the addon does not provide the capability of grouping the episodes per show.  Also, please note that these are not library episodes, so pressing Info on each will not show anything.  Clicking or pressing Enter on any of them will take you to the TV Show Next Aired TV Guide.

For this widget to work properly, please use the Kodi repo version of script.tv.show.next.aired, not the version from marcelveldt's beta repo.  This widget should be very fast, no matter how large your tv show collection.

Regards,

Bart

Sounds good Bart.
Unfortunately I don't have room for any more widgets, I already have 2 for each library ( on deck and recently added )
I also don't have a PVR set up on there so it wouldn't be much use to me.
Did you still not have any luck with the recently added bug ?
Thanks
Rob
I've been away from Kodi for a while, but it's nice to see the Skin Shortcuts script is alive and well and this is a really - REALLY - nice implementation. Great work Smile
(2019-06-21, 18:22)treboR2Robert Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 18:12)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

Regards,

Bart

Sounds good Bart.
Unfortunately I don't have room for any more widgets, I already have 2 for each library ( on deck and recently added )
I also don't have a PVR set up on there so it wouldn't be much use to me.
Did you still not have any luck with the recently added bug ?
Thanks
Rob 
@treboR2Robert , no, I have not had any luck with that.  I tried a newer version of skin helper widgets, but the behavior is the same.  I don't think I will be able to solve that.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-21, 18:24)BobCratchett Wrote: I've been away from Kodi for a while, but it's nice to see the Skin Shortcuts script is alive and well and this is a really - REALLY - nice implementation. Great work Smile
@BobCratchett , thank you so much! Big Grin This means a lot coming from you!  Credit where credit is due, I based what I did on @Mr. V 's work, as well as him helping me out directly.  I also looked at and adapted @mikeSiLVO 's and @jurialmunkey 's work.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-21, 18:37)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 18:24)BobCratchett Wrote: I've been away from Kodi for a while, but it's nice to see the Skin Shortcuts script is alive and well and this is a really - REALLY - nice implementation. Great work Smile
@BobCratchett , thank you so much! Big Grin This means a lot coming from you!  Credit where credit is due, I based what I did on @Mr. V 's work, as well as him helping me out directly.  I also looked at and adapted @mikeSiLVO 's and @jurialmunkey 's work.

Regards,

Bart   

Shall we just take this opportunity to give a second huge shoutout to @Mr_V - who has not only contribute towards their favoured skin, but supported other skinners in their development. @mikeSiLVO and @jurialmunkey for their work in pushing the script past what it was designed for, and @BigNoid and @Mercelveldt for their work in keeping the Skin Short its script alive long past the point it should have natuarally died Smile (And those dozens of names that I've forgotten during my time away from this community that have supported the Skin Shortcuts script, and those using it!)

Edit: and the other name that I really should have called out - @Jeroen. Has supported others, has pushed the script far past what it was originally designed for and has helped keep it alive over the years.
After this last update I noticed that the label for unwatched movies and in progress episodes is not showing in widgets. Also I noticed that if you add a widget that have no content (like all movies watched and you add unwatched movies) you can't navegate by all other widgets (they mess up navigation).
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
(2019-06-21, 19:28)edjalmo Wrote: After this last update I noticed that the label for unwatched movies and in progress episodes is not showing in widgets. Also I noticed that if you add a widget that have no content (like all movies watched and you add unwatched movies) you can't navegate by all other widgets (they mess up navigation).

@edjalmo, thanks for reporting these issues. Could you please let me know if the labels that are not showing are only for the third widget or are they not showing up either on any other widget position?

I am aware of the second issue, still have not found a way to solve it. I will continue researching.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-21, 19:42)bsoriano Wrote: Could you please let me know if the labels that are not showing are only for the third widget or are they not showing up either on any other widget position?
After you said this I checked and is only the third widget.
(2019-06-21, 20:06)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 19:42)bsoriano Wrote: Could you please let me know if the labels that are not showing are only for the third widget or are they not showing up either on any other widget position?
@edjalmo , thanks for confirming.  I found the cause for that issue.  I am still working on the second one.
(2019-06-21, 18:57)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 18:37)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart     

Shall we just take this opportunity to give a second huge shoutout to @Mr_V - who has not only contribute towards their favoured skin, but supported other skinners in their development. @mikeSiLVO and @jurialmunkey for their work in pushing the script past what it was designed for, and @BigNoid and @Mercelveldt for their work in keeping the Skin Short its script alive long past the point it should have natuarally died Smile (And those dozens of names that I've forgotten during my time away from this community that have supported the Skin Shortcuts script, and those using it!)   
@BobCratchett 

Thankyou bob for the kind words. Smile
None of this would of been possible without your coding skills and improvements to skin shortcuts.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2019-06-21, 21:01)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 20:06)edjalmo Wrote:
@edjalmo , thanks for confirming.  I found the cause for that issue.  I am still working on the second one. 
@edjalmo , the fix for Widget 3 label not showing is already in Git.  Please test and let me know if it is showing for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-21, 23:48)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , the fix for Widget 3 label not showing is already in Git.  Please test and let me know if it is showing for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Works! Thanks!
Hi!

Here is translation for Brazilian Portuguese: https://github.com/edjalmobf/Traducao_PT...uage.pt_br
If someone here is Brazilian too and want to take a look to suggest some translation, I appreciate.
I'm not an expert in English, so sorry for any mistake, but I did my best!

I'm always looking here, so if you add something or change something I'll make it in strings.po too and tell you @bsoriano .
(2019-06-22, 01:00)edjalmo Wrote: Hi!

Here is translation for Brazilian Portuguese: https://github.com/edjalmobf/Traducao_PT...uage.pt_br
If someone here is Brazilian too and want to take a look to suggest some translation, I appreciate.
I'm not an expert in English, so sorry for any mistake, but I did my best!

I'm always looking here, so if you add something or change something I'll make it in strings.po too and tell you @bsoriano .

@edjalmo, thank you! Smile I will add to the skin.

Regards,

Bart
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1