• 167(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi 
Using PVR Tvheadend and for some reason when I start playback minimized..playback is starting on full screen and sound only no picture..just like music is playing...
For info...this happens only with MMAL hardware decoding on Libreelec 9.0.1 and only with Xonfluence....other skins start pvr stream minimized fine like confluence..
When I enable OMX hardware decoding issue is gone but preferabbly I need MMAL..
I just updated my Kodi boxes to Leia and with that installed the latest confluence.

I noticed that the media flags (as, hd, 4k) are in different colors now. I'm honestly not a fan of the new color scheme and I would like to change it.

Is there any way to do this, either from within xonfluence or by changing some image files?

Thanks in advance!
(2019-05-18, 21:47)Ernieball Wrote: I just updated my Kodi boxes to Leia and with that installed the latest confluence.

Of course I meaned xonfluence. Damn you autocorrect.
Can anybody explain why there are 15 Home menu items, and only 12 Addons and submenu sections?
Create A "Click Here" Skin For Your Kodi Fork Or APK And Change Menu Text Color HELP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXc7pljA-tM

the xml have changed for kodi 18.2  looking to find were this  is no located
Installed a fresh Kodi 18.2 Leia. But it won't install Xonfluence. Is this just because its not available yet, or is something not working right for me?
(2019-07-01, 14:55)Triplem1075 Wrote: Installed a fresh Kodi 18.2 Leia. But it won't install Xonfluence. Is this just because its not available yet, or is something not working right for me?

I guess you are installing it per the very first post in this thread!  Page 1, post 1.  I have Xonfluence 4.0.10 running on my Kodi Leia 18.3, windows and android without any hassles.
(2019-07-02, 07:48)Thomfam Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 14:55)Triplem1075 Wrote: Installed a fresh Kodi 18.2 Leia. But it won't install Xonfluence. Is this just because its not available yet, or is something not working right for me?

I guess you are installing it per the very first post in this thread!  Page 1, post 1.  I have Xonfluence 4.0.10 running on my Kodi Leia 18.3, windows and android without any hassles.

Odd. I think it's probably something to do with the firmware. I bought a MXQ Pro 4k for a couple of bucks at a thrift store. Had to factory reset it, and it had some foreign firmware that looks like the regular home screen, but it hid the kodi app unless you punch in a number sequence on the remote or via a calculater app that didn't come with it. Researching some info stated I'm better off putting a better firmware on it. Then I'll see if that's what caused it? Plus hope it fixes the lag... worked perfectly until pausing a movie and then it froze up and crashed lol

Then again, could just be a crap box. Never had a problem with my older mxq running EMBC 4.4.
I just wanted to say Thank You Helly. I appreciate the work you've done.
(2019-07-06, 16:52)geof Wrote: I just wanted to say Thank You Helly. I appreciate the work you've done.

+1 x 1000% Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I'm posting this question here because it looks like there might be some connection  to my question and because the search feature of this forum doesn't allow short queries like OSD which s what I'm looking for.

System is :
Raspberry PI 3B+
LibreELEC
Kodi 18.x
Skin set to Xonfluence

My question is about the PAUSE and the OSD. How can I mod the skin to turn OFF the OSD when I press pause. Right now when I pause i get a lot of screen playback info (clutter) I just want a clean screen so I can see all the screen but especially the sub-titles show at the bottom. I'm studying Japanese and the Japanese subtitles give me reading practice. 

Thanks for any info.
it is always best to ask - so im asking - would it be ok to release a mod of the Xonfluence Skin when ive finished doing it?
This looks great here overall in Leia 18.3 and much more customizable than the original Confluence.  However, I'm wondering is it normal for global search to only return a text list of responses without any categories in this skin?  In regular Confluence and in Estuary, it categorizes by film, tv, music, artist, etc. and shows artwork for it and even a summary, etc.   All I get here is a text list of movies (no artist results, etc.) when I do a search.  Estuary shows something more similar to the old Confluence search results.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2019-07-11, 20:08)udangaribaldi Wrote: it is always best to ask - so im asking - would it be ok to release a mod of the Xonfluence Skin when ive finished doing it?

What did you modify in it?
(2019-07-15, 10:34)Triplem1075 Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 20:08)udangaribaldi Wrote: it is always best to ask - so im asking - would it be ok to release a mod of the Xonfluence Skin when ive finished doing it?

What did you modify in it? 
added extra widgets sets,  modified home screen layout, modified some view-types, modified a few other windows, modified some of the skin settings, also planning on modifying most of the images in the .xbt.
  • 167(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13