Linux Radio timeshift
I have configured some radio stations and I am able to play them with Kodi hts addon. I am also able to record and pause playback (the same way as for tv channels).
However, there is no timeshift support. Is there any way to get timeshift the same as for tv?
(2019-07-04, 18:07)giaur Wrote: I have configured some radio stations and I am able to play them with Kodi hts addon. I am also able to record and pause playback (the same way as for tv channels).
However, there is no timeshift support. Is there any way to get timeshift the same as for tv?

As far as I remember (once looked at it but forgot the details) this is something that has to be fixed in tvheadend, not in the addon or Kodi. For some reason, tvheadend does not send timeshift information for radio channels to its clients.
(2019-07-04, 19:28)ksooo Wrote:
(2019-07-04, 18:07)giaur Wrote: I have configured some radio stations and I am able to play them with Kodi hts addon. I am also able to record and pause playback (the same way as for tv channels).

As far as I remember (once looked at it but forgot the details) this is something that has to be fixed in tvheadend, not in the addon or Kodi. For some reason, tvheadend does not send timeshift information for radio channels to its clients.
Still an issue on latest dev version? I'm on stable build currently
(2019-07-04, 22:04)giaur Wrote:
(2019-07-04, 19:28)ksooo Wrote:

Still an issue on latest dev version? I'm on stable build currently

Yes, still an issue. I'm using latest tvheadend 4.3 dev version with Kodi v19 dev build.
Ok, thanks for info
I use Tvheadend in LibreELEC 9.0.2. In addition to TV channels I also have a variety of Radio channels from different sources - DVB-T or internet mp3 streams. Right now I tested the radio channel playback on Kodi 18.2 Windows 10 and Timeshift works without any problems.
Strange. Which tvheadend version?
Tvheadend 4.2.7-44, LibreELEC Tvh-addon v9.0.118.
Can you show your command how did you pipe ffmpeg to add internet radio station to tvheadend? Maybe that makes some difference. My tvheadend is 4.2.8, Coreelec 9.0.3. Fffmpeg version is 4.1.3, I have no dvb-t(s) radio stations available for testing, only iptv
(2019-07-05, 11:43)JiRo Wrote: I use Tvheadend in LibreELEC 9.0.2. In addition to TV channels I also have a variety of Radio channels from different sources - DVB-T or internet mp3 streams. Right now I tested the radio channel playback on Kodi 18.2 Windows 10 and Timeshift works without any problems.

Hi. Can you tell us how to set up tvheadend for radio timeshift ?
Not sure if it's necessary but you could try setting the stream type override to SD TV.   Seems to work any way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Radio timeshift0