• 58(current)
Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
hello all

im new ti this and not a programme I went onto the devices and see my devices, i go to the alexa beta test screen and enter my email address and i get "Beta test not found" kodi shows activated, but have no kodi skill in alexa.

what am i missing

thank you for your help
Best regards to all
BikerDude
HTPC with 16gb ram M-Audio LT1010 sound card feeding McIntosh 7205 power amp Magneplanar 2.7r and Velodyne dd12. All connected to Sony smart tv.
All media on 2 fully redundant TrueNas VMs installed on Proxmox servers. Running Kodi. Everything works brilliantly until i screw it up
(2018-01-25, 02:47)cabbresson Wrote: I can't seem to find it in the skills page.
me neither
(2019-03-25, 14:40)jomoe Wrote: Here is an email I received from Tomas,
I am sorry, but Amazon have somehow messed up the whole Beta testing for my skill, and for some reason, that I can’t debug in any way now, it is not working for some people.
But I am already working on a new method, so that people can easily (hopefully an one-click solution) deploy it themselves, and not have to go through all the pain with all the issues rising up from these beta tests.
Just please bear with me,
Tomas
People....please read this.......this is why you can't get it to work.
Any chance for google assistant here?
Has anybody heard from Tomas recently?

I really miss this skill...
(2019-06-12, 03:44)bigjpayne90 Wrote: Has anybody heard from Tomas recently?

I really miss this skill...

I emailed him, no response ☹️
There were four updates in the github yesterday so...
Wait also for a working skill.
(2019-06-17, 04:48)DonBrutto Wrote: There were four updates in the github yesterday so...

Where are you seeing this?
(2019-07-06, 11:11)mcelliott Wrote:
(2019-06-17, 04:48)DonBrutto Wrote: There were four updates in the github yesterday so...

Mcelliot

The activity can be found in the 'Next' branch of the github project. The last activity is now 25 days ago. Hopefully Tomas will find some time soon to fix what Amazon has broken... fingers crossed.

https://github.com/kodi-connect/kodi-connect/tree/next
(2019-07-11, 02:01)Steve100 Wrote:
(2019-07-06, 11:11)mcelliott Wrote:

Mcelliot

Thr activity can be found in the 'Next' branch of the github project. The last activity is now 25 days ago. Hopefully Tomas will find some time soon to fix what Amazon has broken... fingers crossed.

https://github.com/kodi-connect/kodi-connect/tree/next 
Yes. That's where I saw it.
what is the current status of this is it posable to control Kodi with Alexa?
(2018-01-25, 08:05)tkislan Wrote:
(2018-01-25, 02:47)cabbresson Wrote: I can't seem to find it in the skills page.
Since it's still in beta, I have to manually add peoples Alexa connected emails for them to see the skill. 
(2018-01-25, 08:05)tkislan Wrote:
Since it's still in beta, I have to manually add peoples Alexa connected emails for them to see the skill. 
Can you add me to the skills page as well please.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi8