• 109(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@MapleFlakes
Yes, I plan on making the Mod available for Matrix.
@MB1968
I'm not familiar with the Library Node Editor Add-on...I'll have to take a look when I can.
(2019-07-11, 19:34)latts9923 Wrote: @MapleFlakes
Yes, I plan on making the Mod available for Matrix.

Okay, cool. Thank You! This makes me extremely happy, concluding I love this skin extremely much so.
Don't know where to post..
AnimatedPoster

Added keywords to ArtworkBeef
Got an KyraDB account
Deleted all animpo and animfa
Let AB redownload missing artwork
AnimPo are downloaded as PNG's and don't animate at all
Shown is the 1st frame of the (original) GIF (?).
Changed manually to an animated GIF, and it doesn't play too.

Tested both files on my PC. PNG - static frame, GIF - animated

@rschiks are you shure to have animatedposters as PNG's?
@latts9923 could it be due latest kodiupdate? needs skin update, maybe?
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
(2019-07-12, 22:25)Gothico Wrote: Don't know where to post..
AnimatedPoster

Added keywords to ArtworkBeef
Got an KyraDB account
Deleted all animpo and animfa
Let AB redownload missing artwork
AnimPo are downloaded as PNG's and don't animate at all
Shown is the 1st frame of the (original) GIF (?).
Changed manually to an animated GIF, and it doesn't play too.

Tested both files on my PC. PNG - static frame, GIF - animated

@rschiks are you shure to have animatedposters as PNG's?
@latts9923 could it be due latest kodiupdate? needs skin update, maybe?
I don’t have animated posters as PNGs, they are animated GIFs.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Thats funny.
ArtworkBeef is downloading from KyraDB as PNG.
First time i forgot to enter my UserID in AB settings and got an error fetching from KyraDB.

Hmmm

Made with love but send with TT
(2019-07-12, 23:06)Gothico Wrote: Thats funny.
ArtworkBeef is downloading from KyraDB as PNG.
First time i forgot to enter my UserID in AB settings and got an error fetching from KyraDB.

Hmmm

Are you sure it’s not character art?
@chrissix? Do you know something about this?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@Gothico

Just be aware that animated artworks do not work across networks. The files have to be saved to local drives, not smb, nfs, ftp etc
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Nope
AB gives me
Code:
10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)-animatedposter.png

And it should be
Code:
10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)-animatedposter.gif

CharacterArt is there too and working fine but i edited it manually and not fetched through AB

no attachments allowed?

@Karellen
do the files have to be right there where kodi (local on my Odroid) is or in the movie directory? those are indeed on my NAS....
if so, than there is a script missing that copies the animatedposters to a local directory like the artworkorganizer does it with fanart...
(2019-07-12, 23:10)rschiks Wrote: Are you sure it’s not character art?
@chrissix? Do you know something about this?
My english skills are really not that bad...
But in this case, I did not understand where the problem lies.
Is it a skin problem now, ArtworkBeef problem, or KyraDB problem?
If there is no skin problem there are  separate threads for it.

I tested the new ArtworkBeef KyraDB integration very extensively on 2 systems. Everything works as it should or as intended by rmrector.
It is very remarkable that it is only the first release with this integration and work that good functional.
(2019-07-12, 23:35)Gothico Wrote: do the files have to be right there where kodi (local on my Odroid) is or in the movie directory? those are indeed on my NAS....
if so, than there is a script missing that copies the animatedposters to a local directory like the artworkorganizer does it with fanart...
NAS? omg...
read the full first post here to understand how animated stuff is really working link

EDIT: cloverfield movie on KyraDB https://www.kyradb.com/movie/414/images
EDIT 2: tested out, animatedposter for this movie scraped succesful from KyraDB and is a GIF  Rofl
But for some reason it was overlooked in the ArtworkBeef batch scrape process, otherwise i would have had it in it before.

EDIT 3: You're right! The batch function for animated poster does not work, i have confused it with the scan in count of the already existing.
Animated fanart in bulk works (but some arts are left out). I hope @rmrector  patches that soon.
Hmpf.
So why omg?
I would say 50% from kodi user share theire movies over lan (nas).
And is was working perfect.
Skinhelper from mveld did everything, but the service is out-of-date or service.

But you ignored my request.
MQ uses the artworkmanager /-organizer to fetch/cache movie-fanart to show up in the mainmenu.
So you, rschicks, mrector and ronie could do a little bit brainstorming and align all addons, to have a local animated-folder, like skinhelperservice has/had.
With it, animated stuff could get higher in priority.
Just an idea...

Still to figure out why i get png's and not gif's..
I'll try to reinstall AB tomorrow. Its late.

Rainbow 
(2019-07-13, 02:40)Gothico Wrote: Still to figure out why i get png's and not gif's..
I'll try to reinstall AB tomorrow. Its late.

Ok, now i get GIF's. Somehow the usersettings from AB were screwed up.
Now, how do users, like me, get in the benefit with animations like in older versions with skinhelperservice?

It would be easy to use the functions of the artworkorganizer addon to copy all (named) animated-posters and fanart to a local folder and the skin is looking for it there...
Not?
@latts9923 
a new API database project is on the way -> [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Posters (aka Extraposter)
Cause my skin mod has it's origin in this skin i hope in will be the first implementing it.

It corresponds to the artwork type poster. Essentially, it is not an own artwork type, but due to its own characteristics and content preparation again.
A usual normal poster is unique in design and layout. In contrary a Character poster has in count more posters from a movie uniform in design and structure.

A movie can have several poster sets to choose from, and in this set, the posters have a fixed position in order.
Through this concept the posters in the skin are also useful in integer mode. It is intended, to use in a multiimage sideshow or to scroll through (e.g. in dialogvideoinfo) and much more.
Concept and the same rules apply as with fanart#

simplified example code:
Code:
​​​​​​​                    <control type="multiimage">    
                        <left>-1007</left>
                        <top>103</top>
                        <width>338</width>
                        <height>513</height>
                        <timeperimage>6000</timeperimage>
                        <randomize>true</randomize>    
                        <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>                        
                        <aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">stretch</aspectratio>    
                        <imagepath background="true">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/?image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster1)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster2)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster3)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster4)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster5)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster6)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster7)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster8)]&amp;&amp;image=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(poster9)]</imagepath>                                            
                        <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Container.ListItem.Art(poster1))</visible>    
                    </control>  
Gah...I swapped my home router and spent way too many hours trying to change all the locations using outdated IP addresses, so gave up and wound up reinstalling my music and video DBs and also this Mod and need to (re)ask newbie questions after using this skin all this time.  At least I saved and imported all of my the skin settings from backup (phew!).

Would someone please remind me what the correct settings are for allowing multiple fanart images to cycle in Music Fullscreen?  I've used Slideshow+Viewing forever but can't seem to get my existing extrafanart to cycle.  I've installed all the Artwork Addons and checked all my settings but can't get them to work unless I'm set on Fanart instead.  Is it also best to set to Default Fanart or Extrafanart?

Where is the setting to display fanart in original aspect? (not stretched to 16:9)

For some odd reason the default Main Menu images are not showing...where to find them?

Thanks to anyone with the patience to answer...

~jasn
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13