• 30(current)
Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-07-13, 15:50)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 15:36)bsoriano Wrote: Does your remote control have a button you can map to "Info"? I ask because I know that in Leia, there is no "Show Information" for Sets in the context menu.  I don't know how I can add this from a skin.  In Matrix "Show Info" is not there either for sets, but pressing "I" works.

I check here and "I" is already the show info shortcut. It work for movies but don't work for sets.
(2019-07-13, 15:36)bsoriano Wrote: As for the addons, I don't think there will be any new versions of script.skin.info.service, since it is not being maintained anymore by its author.  Skin Helper Widgets, on the other hand, might get updates.  If you want to keep my modded version, you would have to turn off automatic updates for that addon. This until I get around to submitting a PR for it and, if approved, it gets merged.
This will work until the PR, but and for those don't use this forum. How do they will know?
If you change the release version number of add-on for one much more advanced would not work (until the PR)? Like, don't know, 10.0.0?
@edjalmo, thanks for confirming. I guess then my changes for info for movie sets only work in Matrix.

As for skin.helper.widgets, I am not really concerned, to be honest, about those who do not use this forum or Amber, since my mod requires skin support, it’s not something that will immediately be visible/available in all skins.

And yes, if I change the version number to a really large one then most likely the addon will not get overwritten when the original author publishes updates. I still think it is easier to just turn off automatic updates for that addon. You can do this on an addon by addon basis.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-13, 15:50)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 15:36)bsoriano Wrote: Does your remote control have a button you can map to "Info"? I ask because I know that in Leia, there is no "Show Information" for Sets in the context menu.  I don't know how I can add this from a skin.  In Matrix "Show Info" is not there either for sets, but pressing "I" works.

I check here and "I" is already the show info shortcut. It work for movies but don't work for sets.
(2019-07-13, 15:36)bsoriano Wrote: As for the addons, I don't think there will be any new versions of script.skin.info.service, since it is not being maintained anymore by its author.  Skin Helper Widgets, on the other hand, might get updates.  If you want to keep my modded version, you would have to turn off automatic updates for that addon. This until I get around to submitting a PR for it and, if approved, it gets merged.
This will work until the PR, but and for those don't use this forum. How do they will know?
If you change the release version number of add-on for one much more advanced would not work (until the PR)? Like, don't know, 10.0.0? 
@edjalmo, could you please test the latest from Git? I  have added a custom dialog to show info for sets that should work in Kodi Leia.  Now, if you press I, you should see a dialog similar to what I showed in my previous post.  Of course, you need to have script.skin.info.service installed, and you need to restart Kodi or reload the skin for it to work.  Please let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-13, 16:41)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo, could you please test the latest from Git? I  have added a custom dialog to show info for sets that should work in Kodi Leia.  Now, if you press I, you should see a dialog similar to what I showed in my previous post.  Of course, you need to have script.skin.info.service installed, and you need to restart Kodi or reload the skin for it to work.  Please let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Now it's working!
They show 3 buttons, browse, choose art and show fanart, but the browse and choose art don't work.
I can open one movie pressing "I" when one of them is selected.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
(2019-07-13, 17:38)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 16:41)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo, could you please test the latest from Git? I  have added a custom dialog to show info for sets that should work in Kodi Leia.  Now, if you press I, you should see a dialog similar to what I showed in my previous post.  Of course, you need to have script.skin.info.service installed, and you need to restart Kodi or reload the skin for it to work.  Please let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Now it's working!
They show 3 buttons, browse, choose art and show fanart, but the browse and choose art don't work.
I can open one movie pressing "I" when one of them is selected.

Thanks! Sorry that it is not working completely, I can’t test in Leia at the moment. I will fix the browse button, and I will remove the Choose Art.

Just so I am clear, you can press I on any of the movies shown for the set and you get the info dialog for that movie? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-13, 17:46)bsoriano Wrote: Just so I am clear, you can press I on any of the movies shown for the set and you get the info dialog for that movie? Please let me know. Thanks.
Yes! I can press "I" in any movie on set info dialog page and I get the info dialog of the movie.
Add a "..." at the end of plot of movies and TV show when they are big and cannot show for complete (and auto scrolling is disabled) is something that will take a long time to do? Because if not I think this is a good thing (in video info dialog including. Actually we can see if plot is not complete in video info dialog, because we can see a little next line. But in another cases this don't happens and we can't see (visually). And mainly because I think will show weird).

Of course if this is will take a long time you can add this later, after the merge.
And if you like this too, of course.
(2019-07-13, 17:55)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 17:46)bsoriano Wrote: Just so I am clear, you can press I on any of the movies shown for the set and you get the info dialog for that movie? Please let me know. Thanks.
Yes! I can press "I" in any movie on set info dialog page and I get the info dialog of the movie. 
@edjalmo , please try the latest.  The Browse button should work, and I removed the Choose Art.  If you have Artwork Beef installed, you should also see an "Artwork" and an "All Artwork" button, which allow you to have AB choose artwork for the set or get all available missing artwork for the set. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-13, 18:05)edjalmo Wrote: Add a "..." at the end of plot of movies and TV show when they are big and cannot show for complete (and auto scrolling is disabled) is something that will take a long time to do? Because if not I think this is a good thing (in video info dialog including. Actually we can see if plot is not complete in video info dialog, because we can see a little next line. But in another cases this don't happens and we can't see (visually). And mainly because I think will show weird).

Of course if this is will take a long time you can add this later, after the merge.
And if you like this too, of course.

@edjalmo , can you please try the latest from Git and see if this is kind of what you were looking for? There will be two down arrows on the bottom left of the plot to indicate that there is more.  I only added this to the sets info page for now.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-13, 18:49)bsoriano Wrote: please try the latest.  The Browse button should work, and I removed the Choose Art.  If you have Artwork Beef installed, you should also see an "Artwork" and an "All Artwork" button, which allow you to have AB choose artwork for the set or get all available missing artwork for the set. Thanks.
Browse working!
(2019-07-13, 18:49)bsoriano Wrote: I can press "I" in any movie on set info dialog page and I get the info dialog of the movie. 
If I go to a movie this way and press play in video info dialog they play the movie but load movie set dialog in the same time, messing up it.
(2019-07-13, 20:08)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 18:49)bsoriano Wrote: please try the latest.  The Browse button should work, and I removed the Choose Art.  If you have Artwork Beef installed, you should also see an "Artwork" and an "All Artwork" button, which allow you to have AB choose artwork for the set or get all available missing artwork for the set. Thanks.
Browse working!
(2019-07-13, 18:49)bsoriano Wrote: I can press "I" in any movie on set info dialog page and I get the info dialog of the movie. 
If I go to a movie this way and press play in video info dialog they play the movie but load movie set dialog in the same time, messing up it.  
@edjalmo, please try the latest from Git.  I fixed the issue of dialog overlap.  Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

For now I have removed the Artwork Beef buttons from the custom sets info dialog.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-13, 20:48)bsoriano Wrote: please try the latest from Git.  I fixed the issue of dialog overlap.  Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

For now I have removed the Artwork Beef buttons from the custom sets info dialog.
It worked!
I saw your idea for when plot is not shown complete.
Can I suggest this:

The image you will made is just a rectangle with three dots inside. In the same color and opacity of plot text, align with the end of plot.
What do you think?

Is possible to add this to all view types too? When, of course, plot is not shown complete and auto scrolling are disabled.

Edit: If the plot selection were just that, would it look good?
(2019-07-13, 21:32)edjalmo Wrote: I saw your idea for when plot is not shown complete.
Can I suggest this:

The image you will made is just a rectangle with three dots inside. In the same color and opacity of plot text, align with the end of plot.
What do you think?

Is possible to add this to all view types too? When, of course, plot is not shown complete and auto scrolling are disabled.

Edit: If the plot selection were just that, would it look good?

@edjalmo,

Thanks. I am not sure about that image, I will have to experiment some more. Once I decide on image and placement, yes, I can add to all views.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by “if the plot selection were just that”, could you please clarify? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-13, 21:55)bsoriano Wrote: I am not sure I understand what you mean by “if the plot selection were just that”, could you please clarify?

It's that option to make plot clickable. What I thought was if replace this selection to just this new image will look good instead of show the yellow box in all plot.
(2019-07-13, 22:11)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 21:55)bsoriano Wrote: I am not sure I understand what you mean by “if the plot selection were just that”, could you please clarify?

It's that option to make plot clickable. What I thought was if replace this selection to just this new image will look good instead of show the yellow box in all plot.

OK, I understand now. If that were the case, then the image would always be there, or were you thinking that you would only have it when the plot is not shown completely? Also, if I do that, then it would only be for the video info dialog, which is the only place with a clickable plot.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1