• 575(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-07-09, 15:48)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Think that'll do it Smile

Sure did. Flawless!

Best skin. Best skinner.
(2019-07-11, 21:54)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 09:44)Jayabs Wrote: Hi,
First thanks for this amazing skin...really love it on every aspect }

I just have a little issue with live TV - recently watched channel widget - on the home screen.
When I select a channel the title of the tv programm is not show. I have the description and the category but not the title. Plus the time is also always 01.01.1970.

The title should be display on the blue circle... Someone got any hint ?

I am using the 18.3 windows version and last version of the skin.
(2019-07-11, 10:42)Jayabs Wrote: I also put here a sample of the EPG i use for this skin:
So basically the field title is not recognize...

<programme start="20190715202000 +0200" stop="20190715205000 +0200" channel="CANALplusFamily.fr">
<title lang="fr">Toussa toussa</title>
<desc lang="fr">Présenté par Tony Vernagallo (créateur de «Tony les animots»), «Toussa toussa» est le premier magazine de société et de divertissement pour les jeunes et par les jeunes, avec des jeunes dedans, autour et en diagonale, mais pakeu. C'est aussi un lieu d'expression, de rigolade et de liberté, une bulle imaginaire spécialement conçue pour les petits humains</desc>
<category lang="fr">Magazine</category>
<category lang="fr">Jeunesse</category>
<icon src="" />
<year></year>
<rating system="csa">
<value>TP</value>
</rating>
</programme>

I would need a debug log (wiki) and a copy of your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file to know what is going on.
(2019-07-11, 19:01)flhthemi Wrote: Not sure exactly what it is you want in reference to Android Applications...So I downloaded the Leia Git Version and installed it on my tablet. Then I added a Main Menu Item for the Android Apps. Seemed pretty typical to me. It worked just fine, opened the menu item right to a page full of my Android Apps. Don't guess it gets any better than that Smile

So then I went back and added Android Widgets...worked great too!

Ignore the 2 white dots showing on the screen shots....they're being added by my tablet when swiping for a screen shot.

Hope this is what you were looking for....if not submit your request in Developers Requests for Dummies and n00bs! Smile

That is exactly what I was hoping for Nod I just don't have an Android device to test if it works Smile 
@mikeSiLVO 
https://paste.kodi.tv/abemugaqod.kodi
https://paste.kodi.tv/pelalavika.kodi

Thanks for having a look and again congratulation for this amazing easy to customize skin...best one out there and perfect support.
If I don't change the text colour of a main menu option, when an option is centered it is 'bold' and other not centered items are 'dimmed'.

If I change the text colour of a main menu item it is still 'bold' when it is moved off center.

Changed text colour of 'TV GUIDE' and 'SPORT' have stayed bold, unchanged text colour 'MOVIES' has 'dimmed'.

Is there a way I can change the text colour of a main menu option and have it behave the same way as a main menu option where I haven't changed the text colour, 'bold' when it is in the center and 'dimmed' when it isn't.

Hopefully the screenshot below will clarify my words 

(2019-07-12, 16:04)Jeffers24 Wrote: If I don't change the text colour of a main menu option, when an option is centered it is 'bold' and other not centered items are 'dimmed'.

If I change the text colour of a main menu item it is still 'bold' when it is moved off center.

Changed text colour of 'TV GUIDE' and 'SPORT' have stayed bold, unchanged text colour 'MOVIES' has 'dimmed'.

Is there a way I can change the text colour of a main menu option and have it behave the same way as a main menu option where I haven't changed the text colour, 'bold' when it is in the center and 'dimmed' when it isn't.

That depends on how you are actually doing the color changes. If you are adding [COLOR] tags to the labels in the main menu customizer, which it looks like you are doing, then you are overriding the default skin colors and saying you want this color no matter what. You can either use the skins built in color customizer and pick the wanted color for the focused and unfocused labels or edit the skin xml files directly.
(2019-07-12, 08:35)Jayabs Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

Thanks for having a look and again congratulation for this amazing easy to customize skin...best one out there and perfect support.

I need a new log without any banned add-ons (wiki) but I think you should post in the iptvsimple thread and find out why that PVR add-on is supplying a default date when it either should be empty if it cannot display it or actually show a correct date and also why the title is not being passed as a standard Kodi $INFO label.
(2019-07-12, 16:51)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 16:04)Jeffers24 Wrote: If I don't change the text colour of a main menu option, when an option is centered it is 'bold' and other not centered items are 'dimmed'.

That depends on how you are actually doing the color changes. If you are adding tags to the labels in the main menu customizer, which it looks like you are doing, then you are overriding the default skin colors and saying you want this color no matter what. You can either use the skins built in color customizer and pick the wanted color for the focused and unfocused labels or edit the skin xml files directly.  

I believe you are correct though I am not 100% sure, I may be adding tags to the labels in the main menu, see screenshot below

How do I use the skins built in colour customiser to change the a main menu text colour?

I don't want all main menu text labels to be the same colour.

Colours I am looking to use for main menu label text are:- default, yellow, red, lawn green (or similar).

(2019-07-12, 17:27)Jeffers24 Wrote: I believe you are correct though I am not 100% sure, I may be adding tags to the labels in the main menu, see screenshot below

How do I use the skins built in colour customiser to change the a main menu text colour?

Colours I am looking to use for main menu label text are:- default, yellow, red, lawn green (or similar).

That level of color customization is not possible without editing the skin xml files. You are overriding the default colors when you add a color tag to the label so that is the color you are going to see no matter what the skin is intending to display. You can try adding the color tag to the first letter only but to display the colors how you are describing, the main menu layout would need to be re-coded.
(2019-07-12, 18:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 17:27)Jeffers24 Wrote: I believe you are correct though I am not 100% sure, I may be adding tags to the labels in the main menu, see screenshot below

That level of color customization is not possible without editing the skin xml files. You are overriding the default colors when you add a color tag to the label so that is the color you are going to see no matter what the skin is intending to display. You can try adding the color tag to the first letter only but to display the colors how you are describing the main menu layout would need to be re-coded. 

I have a better understanding now.

Which is the current change main menu text colour options will be applied to all main menu labels.

Whereas I need the change main menu text colour options to be applied per main menu label.

Thanks for replies
(2019-07-12, 18:40)Jeffers24 Wrote: I have a better understanding now.

Which is the current change main menu text colour options will be applied to all main menu labels.

Whereas I need the change main menu text colour options to be applied per main menu label.

Thanks for replies

Correct. The color customization options are just one color for focused item and one color for unfocused.

If you want to give it a go at modding into the skin you can try changing the unfocused color to be FFFFFFFF and then add a fade animation to the label control:
xml:

<control type="label">
<width>500</width>
<height>90</height>
<font>font_MainMenu</font>
<textcolor>$VAR[UnfocusedMainMenuColor]</textcolor>
<align>center</align>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
</control>
That control is in the itemlayout in IncludesHome.xml.
The 5 item layout has the below condition:
xml:
String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(MainMenu.Layout))
(2019-07-12, 18:56)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 18:40)Jeffers24 Wrote: I have a better understanding now.

Thanks for replies

Correct. The color customization options are just one color for focused item and one color for unfocused.

If you want to give it a go at modding into the skin you can try changing the unfocused color to be FFFFFFFF and then add a fade animation to the label control:
xml:

<control type="label">
<width>500</width>
<height>90</height>
<font>font_MainMenu</font>
<textcolor>$VAR[UnfocusedMainMenuColor]</textcolor>
<align>center</align>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
</control>
That control is in the itemlayout in IncludesHome.xml.
The 5 item layout has the below condition:
xml:
String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(MainMenu.Layout))

Mike,

Thanks for above info.

I have no programming experience and wouldn't trust myself to go bumbling around in your skin code, making a mess of things.
(2019-07-09, 15:48)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-06-29, 02:54)Wombat18 Wrote: I think there is a problem with $INFO[Player.Title] while playing an internet stream (from the DAZN addon) from a widget.
The time in the middle and both times in the right corner are there, but the title in the left corner is missing. However, when I play streams from a directory entry on the homescreen, there is no problem, so it must be a problem with widgets.

Another question: Is it possible to show the duration instead of the file size here and how can I delete this info completely?
Furthermore: How can I delete the preview image in the right corner and left to the file name?:

You'll need to provide a debug log (wiki) and a copy of your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file for me to help with the widget. 
Here are both files.
First, I started the stream from a widget and there is no name in the bottom left corner in the Video OSD. Secondly, I started the stream from the DAZN directory on the main menu and there is the name in the bottom left corner in the Video OSD.

https://paste.kodi.tv/bedohuhone.kodi
https://paste.kodi.tv/ohuzosonad.kodi
(2019-07-12, 19:44)Wombat18 Wrote: Here are both files.
First, I started the stream from a widget and there is no name in the bottom left corner in the Video OSD. Secondly, I started the stream from the DAZN directory on the main menu and there is the name in the bottom left corner in the Video OSD.

https://paste.kodi.tv/bedohuhone.kodi
https://paste.kodi.tv/ohuzosonad.kodi

Are the two streams supposed to be identical i.e. the same exact video when played?

I am not seeing any issues on the skin side but the add-on seems to be playing differently depending on how it is launched.

The first one is:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.dazn/?id=1m70pkayf20yz1kugfz74fl02n&verify_age=False&params=5a7tly9x4v3ibdo88nypcjuqy&mode=play&title=Madagaskar+-+Tunesien+%28Highlights%29

Then the second one is:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.dazn/?id=1mdoxl7767i451m5vopn791m7u&verify_age=False&params=5a7tly9x4v3ibdo88nypcjuqy&mode=play&title=Madagaskar+-+Tunesien

They have different id= alphanumeric characters and the first stream is appended with +%28Highlights%29

I have no knowledge of inputstream or how video add-ons work so the id= could be randomly generated but the appended part seems like it should not be there. The skin doesn't provide that info the add-on does.

Have you asked in the DAZN thread?

Do you know if the same thing happens when playing from a Widget in another skin?
I have room for an additional 4 preset themes in the color customizer. If anybody would like me to include theirs please list out the name and color codes here.

An easy way to find them is to open the skins settings.xml file in your userdata (wiki)/addon_data/skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder and search for color" with the end quote and post all of them that have an 8 digit AARRGGBB code.
Example:
Code:
<setting id="themelabelcolor" type="string">FFFF9800</setting>
<setting id="themehomemenubarcolor" type="string">FFFF9800</setting>
<setting id="widgethighlightbarcolor" type="string">FFFF9800</setting>
<setting id="highlightbarcolor" type="string">FF2A52BE</setting>
Ect...

Thanks.
(2019-07-12, 16:51)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 08:35)Jayabs Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 

I need a new log without any banned add-ons (wiki) but I think you should post in the iptvsimple thread and find out why that PVR add-on is supplying a default date when it either should be empty if it cannot display it or actually show a correct date and also why the title is not being passed as a standard Kodi $INFO label.

Actually if I put original kodi estuary skin the widget does have the correct value (title is displayed) that's why I thought it was a skin issue.
I noticed in the what’s new/change-log that Dolby Atmos and DTS:X flags/logos are now available, but I’m not seeing them. They just show as Dolby True HD or DTS MA. I’m using the current version of Kodi on a Shield TV, with a Plex backend hosted on a local computer via PlexKodiConnect.
  • 575(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55