• 80(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-07-13, 13:11)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 20:26)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 15:17)mardukL Wrote: I test on android leia.
i got no issues with submenu entrys.

So , did you use smart playlists?
When comes the selection for content, when define the submenu, or wheb trying to opening.
may a video is good ,so i can easier reproduce \ undetstand the issue. 
Hi @mardukL 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymElUbQeAnk

So, there you can see that youre not going directly to the source after klicking a submenu point Sad
This Bug is not under Titan Kodi 17

What do you say ? 

ah, ok.
it seems that is more an issue related to the addon ' script.skinshortcuts ' than a skin issue.

script.skinshortcuts create an .xsp (smart playlist file) for the given source , when select the sub menu entry it (try) to open that playlist.
i am curious why it doesnt go directly in the list, but i am sure it must resolved in the addon itself (unsure how it supposed to work in krypton).

You can try to copy the genereted
  • .xsp file from
    userdata/addondata/script.skinshortcuts/
    to the default playlist location
    to
    userdata/playlists
    and try to add this as your submenu shortcut

(you can also create own xsp with your custom 'file source locations' manualy
    ( https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists )

or with native 'smart playlist creator'

e.g.
    define the
    - type
    - value of your path name

xml:
    <smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>filme (2)</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">
    <value>filme/</value>
    </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

append
    (- add <group>none</group> if wished and needed , eg you can group results by studio,genre etc, this will result in groups as subfolders , using 'none' will not group movies from a set into a set )

Hi@mardukL 

thanks for your replay!

So, i try this. But same as befre ;(

I also tried Bingie ... same issue

In addition to that i create my backup from krypton to be sure, that im doing the right way.
Under krypton i get no problems ...

Man, im helpless .... i dont want to change this great skin Sad
(2019-07-14, 19:18)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 20:26)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @mardukL 

So, there you can see that youre not going directly to the source after klicking a submenu point Sad

What do you say ? 

ah, ok.
it seems that is more an issue related to the addon ' script.skinshortcuts ' than a skin issue.

script.skinshortcuts create an .xsp (smart playlist file) for the given source , when select the sub menu entry it (try) to open that playlist.
i am curious why it doesnt go directly in the list, but i am sure it must resolved in the addon itself (unsure how it supposed to work in krypton).

• .xsp file from
    to
    userdata/playlists

e.g.
    define the
    - type

xml:
    <name>filme (2)</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <value>filme/</value>
    </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

append
    (- add <group>none</group> if wished and needed , eg you can group results by studio,genre etc, this will result in groups as subfolders , using 'none' will not group movies from a set into a set )

Hi@mardukL 

thanks for your replay!

In addition to that i create my backup from krypton to be sure, that im doing the right way.

I think its more an 'xsp "issue" on leia, so no matter which skin you will use , you ll get the same result.

(when use that .xsp / smart shortcut for sources)

i will take a deeper look, but cant promise to solve that.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-07-12, 20:26)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi @mardukL 

What do you say ? 

ah, ok.

• .xsp file from
    to
    userdata/playlists

e.g.
    define the
    - type

xml:
    <name>filme (2)</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <value>filme/</value>
    </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

append

Hi@mardukL 

thanks for your replay!

Hi again.

I did some tests today.

Still didnt localized a possible bug fix, but

- the created smart playlist files (.xsp) are fine (they will automatically created when choosing sources via shortcuts, and will be named as numbers in order of creatiojn 1.xsp, 2.xsp etc, 2 for each shortcut , one default, 1 random)
- it seems on Android Platform, getting a path its 'actual' not possible (the xsp is supposed to use the 'startswith' tag of the path)
- the workaround for copy/paste the created  [*].xsp is working on windows, untested on linux
(https://streamable.com/n92tm)

- 2 issues i can think of is
       a) the creation of 2 playlists with same name tag (1.xsp + 1-randomversion.xsp), so you supposed to decide between those 2
       b) script.skinshortcuts is failing in getting full path on some platforms (e.g. instead of 'mnt\sda\sda2\filme\action\' it just gets 'filme\action\')

It seems , you will need to do create your own playlists, and place them in userdata/playlists/video or  userdata/playlists/music

On Android i will recommend using 'contains' instead of 'startswith' for the path.

Here is a working example,
(everything between <!-- --> can simply deleted if wished and is just for commenting)

xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
    <name>Movies in Movie-Source-Folder named Action</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="contains">         <!-- using 'startswith' seems to need full path, when using android, may you like to use 'contains' instead  -->
        <value>\Action\</value>                        <!-- 'startswith' - H:\Filme\Action\ , 'contains' - '\Action\' -->
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>     <!-- 'ascending' or 'descending' for sorttitle , random (Note that random should be used with care - it is quite slow if the returned results from the <rule> sets is large e.g. more than 500 items )  -->
    <limit>0</limit>                                <!-- The 'limit' tag simply takes a number of songs as it's limit. A missing limit tag, or <limit>0</limit> will retrieve all matches -->
    <group>none</group>                                 <!--https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Grouping tag allows to group the resulting list of media items by a specific category. The final list will consist of folder nodes containing matching media items.
                                                        Depending on the type of the Smart Playlist the following grouping categories exist
                                                        none , genres , years , actors , artists , directors , writers , studios , countries , sets , tags -->
</smartplaylist>

EDIT : YOU JUST NEED TO USE THIS PLAYLIST ( [*].xsp ) AS A SHORTCUT ENTRY , It, show not the filename, it'll show whats given between the <name> </name> tag.
(2019-07-15, 10:25)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 13:11)mardukL Wrote: ah, ok.

• .xsp file from
    to
    userdata/playlists

e.g.
    define the
    - type

xml:
    <name>filme (2)</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <value>filme/</value>
    </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

append

Hi@mardukL 

thanks for your replay!

Hi again.

I did some tests today.

- the created smart playlist files (.xsp) are fine (they will automatically created when choosing sources via shortcuts, and will be named as numbers in order of creatiojn 1.xsp, 2.xsp etc, 2 for each shortcut , one default, 1 random)
- it seems on Android Platform, getting a path its 'actual' not possible (the xsp is supposed to use the 'startswith' tag of the path)
- the workaround for copy/paste the created 
  • .xsp is working on windows, untested on linux

a) the creation of 2 playlists with same name tag (1.xsp + 1-randomversion.xsp), so you supposed to decide between those 2
           b) script.skinshortcuts is failing in getting full path on some platforms (e.g. instead of 'mnt\sda\sda2\filme\action\' it just gets 'filme\action\')

It seems , you will need to do create your own playlists, and place them in userdata/playlists/video or  userdata/playlists/music

On Android i will recommend using 'contains' instead of 'startswith' for the path.

(everything between <!-- --> can simply deleted if wished and is just for commenting)

xml:

<match>one</match>
        <rule field="path" operator="contains">         <!-- using 'startswith' seems to need full path, when using android, may you like to use 'contains' instead  -->
            <value>\Action\</value>                        <!-- 'startswith' - H:\Filme\Action\ , 'contains' - '\Action\' -->
        </rule>
        <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>     <!-- 'ascending' or 'descending' for sorttitle , random (Note that random should be used with care - it is quite slow if the returned results from the <rule> sets is large e.g. more than 500 items )  -->
        <limit>0</limit>                                <!-- The 'limit' tag simply takes a number of songs as it's limit. A missing limit tag, or <limit>0</limit> will retrieve all matches -->
        <group>none</group>                                 <!--https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Grouping tag allows to group the resulting list of media items by a specific category. The final list will consist of folder nodes containing matching media items.
                                                            Depending on the type of the Smart Playlist the following grouping categories exist
                                                            none , genres , years , actors , artists , directors , writers , studios , countries , sets , tags -->
    </smartplaylist>

Hi @mardukL 

thanks again for your reply - oder soll ich danke sagen Smile

Ill check this the next days and give a response!

Great work Smile
Hello mardukL have just seen in your last changes to the IncludesVariables.xml you forgot the variable MusicScrollingTitles and
one line in the variable NowPlayingLabel.
(2019-07-17, 16:26)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL have just seen in your last changes to the IncludesVariables.xml you forgot the variable MusicScrollingTitles and
one line in the variable NowPlayingLabel.

i will check again, i thought i pushed directly your files directly.
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....d4f995cd7e
Yes was in there but since your update today it is missing.

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....431c437870
(2019-07-17, 17:38)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Yes was in there but since your update today it is missing.

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....431c437870

oops, ...my mistake.
thx for that, i havent noticed it.
Im having a problem with Movie's HUB section using the latest push with fixes you have on github, once im in the Movies HUB (same thing with every other custom hub) I cannot go back to home and the hub becomes the new home for some reason, also I cant set the Hub shortcuts like the skin version 18.1.2 on the repository.

The one on your repository is working properly tho, just one request, how can I remove the power menu (on the side blade) from the hub menu only? also how can I change the side blade shortcuts to my liking, instead of having them fixed to point to my library?

Thanks
(2019-07-13, 13:11)mardukL Wrote: ah, ok.

• .xsp file from
    to
    userdata/playlists

e.g.
    define the
    - type

xml:
    <name>filme (2)</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <value>filme/</value>
    </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

append

Hi@mardukL 

thanks for your replay!

Hi again.

I did some tests today.

xml:

<match>one</match>
        </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

Hi @mardukL 

so i try to copy the .xsp Files from
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts

to

/storage/.kodi/userdata/playlists/video

But theres the same issue as before. Sobering ... Sad

It is interesting, that a "playlist" get no issues if you choose it as a Main Menu point. Youll get it only when you declarate it as a submenu point.

Jesus ... what is that ? ;/
bugs i found in the latest version you have on github

1- Netflix spotlight widget will auto highlight the spotlight area making it hard to scroll through the widget as I have to keep switching back to the widget tiles to scroll to the next tile, which will cause the same bug again. (also is it possible to hide the "trailer" button the spotlight view?)
https://streamable.com/j0lca

2- Cannot customize widgets on custom hubs (movies hub, TV shows hub, etc) they will not show the "set widget" item to choose what widget to put. hubs will basically copy the home menu and become a new home and it'll be impossible to go back to the home screen, if its possible to revert back to the old hubs implementation that we have in the stable release on the repo that would be great
https://streamable.com/xq1je

3- The power menu in the side blade while in custom hubs will be highlighted only when the side blade is off (look at the bottom left corner of the video). is it possible to disable power menu entries inside hubs ONLY?, or have a toggle to disable i, because currently we have a toggle to disable it everywhere
https://streamable.com/yw4z3

4- is it possible to scroll to the power menu items directly without having to press left to switch to the power items in the side blade?
any help is appreciated 

Thanks
(2019-07-18, 01:12)daking1512 Wrote: bugs i found in the latest version you have on github

1- Netflix spotlight widget will auto highlight the spotlight area making it hard to scroll through the widget as I have to keep switching back to the widget tiles to scroll to the next tile, which will cause the same bug again. (also is it possible to hide the "trailer" button the spotlight view?)
https://streamable.com/j0lca

2- Cannot customize widgets on custom hubs (movies hub, TV shows hub, etc) they will not show the "set widget" item to choose what widget to put. hubs will basically copy the home menu and become a new home and it'll be impossible to go back to the home screen, if its possible to revert back to the old hubs implementation that we have in the stable release on the repo that would be great
https://streamable.com/xq1je

3- The power menu in the side blade while in custom hubs will be highlighted only when the side blade is off (look at the bottom left corner of the video). is it possible to disable power menu entries inside hubs ONLY?, or have a toggle to disable i, because currently we have a toggle to disable it everywhere
https://streamable.com/yw4z3

4- is it possible to scroll to the power menu items directly without having to press left to switch to the power items in the side blade?
any help is appreciated 

Thanks

HI, thanks for the feedback,

1. Spotlight Nav, i didnt found a better solution than that atm
  - adding a 2 new Spotlight Buttons to nav left and right could be an solution (but i dint want to scroll to the whole button group , so i thought its easier to just go down )
  - the trailer  button just actully is hidden if autoplaytrailer is on, i will add an option to hide it in generell

- sidenote : spotlight widget behaviour in generel is still WIP, as i need to investigate some more things how i can handle it better

2. Yepp, i will resolve that before next release, also add a non Netflix Layout HUB

- Sidenote :  the buttons, for switching/choose widgets/HUB entrys (independent of homelayout) are need adjusted in generell, as i have resolved the "header didnt show when scroll up" but missed it for the header buttons

3. Will be resolved, HUB in generell, because there are some more issues related to HUB, trough editing in Netflix Home2 ,which is share the same Code

4. You can use back button, or left, booth are just 1 click (so, idk how it could be simpler)

- if you on main menu entry left or back will focus bottom shutdown menu
- if you on bottom shutdown click left/back, will focus last focused main menu entry again
- default shutdown, is still avail when click "s"
(2019-07-17, 21:31)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 19:18)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi@mardukL 

thanks for your replay!

Hi again.

I did some tests today.

xml:

<match>one</match>
        </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

Hi @mardukL 

so i try to copy the .xsp Files from
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts

to

/storage/.kodi/userdata/playlists/video

But theres the same issue as before. Sobering ... Sad

It is interesting, that a "playlist" get no issues if you choose it as a Main Menu point. Youll get it only when you declarate it as a submenu point.

Jesus ... what is that ? ;/ 

Hi,

a) can you share the code of that xsp file here
b) which platform / OS are you using ?

Wondering too, as it uses the same 'Action' on click/select.
I'm getting an issue using the skin.  I use trakt to keep track of what I've watched for TV shows.  On my layout when I dig down to the listing of episodes for a show, I get the blue triangle in the corner showing how many episodes I haven't watched... on ALL the episodes.  Say I have 2 unwatched episodes in a particular season - when on the episode list for that season, I see a blue triangle in the upper right corner next to EVERY episode that says 2.  This makes it somewhat harder to identify what I've watched and what I haven't.  I'm used to seeing a blue triangle with the eye in in next to the episodes I've watched.  Is there some way to change it so that I get that behavior?
(2019-07-18, 20:25)moonchilddave Wrote: I'm getting an issue using the skin.  I use trakt to keep track of what I've watched for TV shows.  On my layout when I dig down to the listing of episodes for a show, I get the blue triangle in the corner showing how many episodes I haven't watched... on ALL the episodes.  Say I have 2 unwatched episodes in a particular season - when on the episode list for that season, I see a blue triangle in the upper right corner next to EVERY episode that says 2.  This makes it somewhat harder to identify what I've watched and what I haven't.  I'm used to seeing a blue triangle with the eye in in next to the episodes I've watched.  Is there some way to change it so that I get that behavior?
Which vietype are you using? May i can take a look for resolve.
To me it seems fine, but i didnt use trakt.
(means numbers on folder items, watched indicator for playable items,is respecting the mediasetting->watchedindicatorssettings)
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15