• 32(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2019-07-17, 05:15)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 20:27)bsoriano Wrote: it would be possible, but it would require a lot of code. Most of the skins that show the info as a % are showing data from skin helper service, which I will not do. I chose to show the ratings as they are in the Kodi db.

If you know of a skin that is showing the ratings as % and not using skin helper service, please let me know so I can look at how it can be done. Thanks.
I didn't know that.
I thought an simple multiplication could solve that.
I did a little search to saw if is possible to do math operations in XML files. In this search I found about XSLT files (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XSLT), and for what I have understand this is like a CSS for HTML, and it's possible to make math operations using this (and for what I have understand too can be add inside a XML file too). I don't know if Kodi support this.

I found this exemple here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4369...d-then-sum
The solution 1 sounds very simple!
I tried made this with your ratings in skin but without sucess. But I understand nothing about XML (I just know how to edit positions) and XSLT.
But maybe you can undestand.

But if you think this is difficult or a waste of time just to show in %, no problem! Smile

@edjalmo, thanks! Unfortunately, those math operations are not possible within the Kodi skinning engine.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-17, 06:17)juleke147 Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 20:32)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-07-16, 20:11)juleke147 Wrote: how can i use next episode on row 2 in the shelves. i only want to use 2 shelves in the menu TV shows?

@juleke147, what exactly are you trying to do? Do you want two different shelves for your tv shows and one of them to be Next Episodes? Or do you want Next Episodes to occupy both rows? By the way, since shelf navigation is done by pressing Up, when you use “two shelves together”, shelf 1 is the bottom row and shelf 2 is the top row.

Please let me know exactly what you want to do, so I can better help you. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
i found it thx
can i go back to the previous amber version? i'm old fashion and when i used to something, i don't like to change Smile
Sure, since it has not been updated in the Kodi repo yet, you can update it from there, and if you installed the Amber repo, uninstall it. You will also have to turn off auto-update for the skin, so that it does not get updated when this version is accepted in the Kodi repo.

I am sorry this new version did not suit your needs, and I am here if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Bart
Hi @bsoriano!
I found the answer for how to show Rotten Tomatoes scores in %.
First I found this thread that sended me to this other post.
But even this way I don't know how to proceed. So, I sended a message to @K0D1User1138 (the guy that asked for this in thread) asking if he could help me, and Voila, he can!

What you need to do is create a variable for each rating to show the decimal scraped rating as a percent

Like this:
xml:
<variable name="RottenFreshLabelVar">
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.0)">0</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.1)">1</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.2)">2</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.3)">3</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.4)">4</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.5)">5</value>
</variable>
And put this in Includes_Variables.xml
In DialogVideoInfo you just put % in this lines
xml:
<label>$VAR[RottenFreshLabelVar]%</label>
You have to creat a variable for TheMovieDB (I created in the files in the end. I don't know if is correctly).

But (there comes the but), when I did this some ratings don't shows correctly. Like, if some movie had 85% they will show 80%, I don't know why. Maybe I had put things in wrong place, I don't know.
I could not solve this. I hope you or @K0D1User1138 can!

Here the DialogVideoInfo with modifications: https://paste.kodi.tv/buweqaxale.kodi
And here the Includes_Variables: https://paste.kodi.tv/wabamaxone.kodi
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
Hello,
It's been a few days that I use the new version of Amber and here's what I noticed.
First, I use the addon Tvheadend HTSP Client. Before, with version 3.1.17 of Amber, when I programmed a recording, it was displayed in a banner with the logo of the TV channel at the top right :

Now, with version 3.2.5 of Amber, a scheduled tv recording is shown in the TV channel shelf :

Would it be possible to put the display back on the top right (as with Amber 3.1.17) ?

Another thing, I noticed that the notes are displayed with their logo in the information window of movies and TV shows. I have IMDB and TMDB ratings for movies and IMDB and TVDB ratings for TV shows.
The problem is that each time, the rating of IMDB is equal to the rating of TMDB for movies. For TV shows, the IMDB rating is equal to the TVDB rating.
Image Image
Is it the same on your side ? Is this normal ?

(2019-07-15, 02:07)bsoriano Wrote: - The image above is from a set info dialog, which is a new custom dialog in Amber.  In order to see the additional set information, you need to have the addon script.skin.info.service installed, and you need to restart Kodi after installing it.  You can get this addon from the Amber repo.  The set info dialog looks like this:

- In this custom dialog, the Browse button will take you to the list of movies in the set, and the Show Fanart button will show the set fanart fullscreen.
- You can get movie information for each of the movies in the set by pressing I on any of them.  If you click any of them, nothing will happen.
Last remark, how do I install the addon "script.skin.info.service" ?
I do not find it in Amber's repository or in Amber's dependencies.

Thanks for your help.
(2019-07-18, 19:00)edjalmo Wrote: Hi @bsoriano!
But even this way I don't know how to proceed. So, I sended a message to @K0D1User1138 (the guy that asked for this in thread) asking if he could help me, and Voila, he can!

What you need to do is create a variable for each rating to show the decimal scraped rating as a percent

Like this:
xml:
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.0)">0</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.1)">1</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.2)">2</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.3)">3</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.4)">4</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.5)">5</value>
</variable>
xml:
You have to creat a variable for TheMovieDB (I created in the files in the end. I don't know if is correctly).

But (there comes the but), when I did this some ratings don't shows correctly. Like, if some movie had 85% they will show 80%, I don't know why. Maybe I had put things in wrong place, I don't know.

Here the DialogVideoInfo with modifications: https://paste.kodi.tv/buweqaxale.kodi
I think I found the answer! Smile
The problem was that I was using a Integer value in condition, but ratings are a String value.
So, I just replaced all to fix!

See the new Includes_Variables: https://paste.kodi.tv/ukufupiqom.kodi
And the DialogVideoInfo: https://paste.kodi.tv/buweqaxale.kodi

I hope I don't have mess up anything in code!
(2019-07-19, 03:06)edjalmo Wrote:

Like this:
xml:
</variable>
xml:

The problem was that I was using a Integer value in condition, but ratings are a String value.

@edjalmo thank you for going the extra mile and providing code! I knew how to do it this way, I just did not want to add that many variable conditions.  Since you have gone to the trouble of finding a solution and writing the code, I will add to the skin in the next update.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-18, 19:29)Cyberdom Wrote: Hello,
It's been a few days that I use the new version of Amber and here's what I noticed.
First, I use the addon Tvheadend HTSP Client. Before, with version 3.1.17 of Amber, when I programmed a recording, it was displayed in a banner with the logo of the TV channel at the top right :

Now, with version 3.2.5 of Amber, a scheduled tv recording is shown in the TV channel shelf :

Would it be possible to put the display back on the top right (as with Amber 3.1.17) ?

Another thing, I noticed that the notes are displayed with their logo in the information window of movies and TV shows. I have IMDB and TMDB ratings for movies and IMDB and TVDB ratings for TV shows.
The problem is that each time, the rating of IMDB is equal to the rating of TMDB for movies. For TV shows, the IMDB rating is equal to the TVDB rating.
ImageImage

(2019-07-15, 02:07)bsoriano Wrote: - The image above is from a set info dialog, which is a new custom dialog in Amber.  In order to see the additional set information, you need to have the addon script.skin.info.service installed, and you need to restart Kodi after installing it.  You can get this addon from the Amber repo.  The set info dialog looks like this:

- In this custom dialog, the Browse button will take you to the list of movies in the set, and the Show Fanart button will show the set fanart fullscreen.
- You can get movie information for each of the movies in the set by pressing I on any of them.  If you click any of them, nothing will happen.

Thanks for your help.   
@Cyberdom , thanks for your detailed feedback.

The first issue is that you have to enable the PVR TV and Radio recording widgets in the TV and Radio menu items.  You can find the option after shelf 1 through 6 in the menu item configuration.  Please test and send me a screenshot of how it looks, since I am not able to test that functionality.

The second on I have seen before and I thought it was a coincidence on one of my movies.  I will investigate further (could be a Kodi issue) and let you know.

EDIT: I tested with movies that have different ratings from IMDb and TMDb and everything looks as it should.

The third I thank you for bringing it to my attention, since I did not include that addon in the "Manage Dependencies" of Amber Settings.  I will include it and you should be able to install it from there.

EDIT: Added on Git and the Amber repo.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-19, 16:17)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 03:06)edjalmo Wrote:

Like this:
xml:
</variable>
xml:

@edjalmo thank you for going the extra mile and providing code! I knew how to do it this way, I just did not want to add that many variable conditions.  Since you have gone to the trouble of finding a solution and writing the code, I will add to the skin in the next update.

Regards,

Bart  

I understand!
But this are the only solution I found! Maybe in the future scrapers can scrape directly in 0 to 100 and solve this. And maybe exist another solution that we are not know.

If is not ask too much, cound you add the "three dots" in add-ons page view too. I noticed that some have a big description and we can't saw all (like plot view). The same for add-ons changes. But changes is already a button, so maybe make it clickable to expand the changes (like plot view) coud be a better alternative here.

Thanks!
(2019-07-19, 17:22)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 16:17)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 03:06)edjalmo Wrote: I think I found the answer! Smile

Regards,

Bart   

I understand!
But this are the only solution I found! Maybe in the future scrapers can scrape directly in 0 to 100 and solve this. And maybe exist another solution that we are not know.

If is not ask too much, cound you add the "three dots" in add-ons page view too. I noticed that some have a big description and we can't saw all (like plot view). The same for add-ons changes. But changes is already a button, so maybe make it clickable to expand the changes (like plot view) coud be a better alternative here.

Thanks! 
@edjalmo , I have included the changes to show ratings as percent, the "more" button and being able to click on the News button in the addon info dialog.  The skin is updated on Git and the Amber repo.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-19, 16:22)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-07-18, 19:29)Cyberdom Wrote: Hello,

ImageImage

Thanks for your help.             
@Cyberdom , thanks for your detailed feedback.

The first issue is that you have to enable the PVR TV and Radio recording widgets in the TV and Radio menu items.  You can find the option after shelf 1 through 6 in the menu item configuration.  Please test and send me a screenshot of how it looks, since I am not able to test that functionality.        
Thank you, I did not know there were other options going down lower. I just activated the shelf for TV recordings and now it works fine Smile :
Before a scheduled recording :
During a recording :

(2019-07-19, 16:22)bsoriano Wrote: The second on I have seen before and I thought it was a coincidence on one of my movies.  I will investigate further (could be a Kodi issue) and let you know.

EDIT: I tested with movies that have different ratings from IMDb and TMDb and everything looks as it should.
Odd, I'll have to test when I have a new movie or a new TV show.
(2019-07-19, 16:22)bsoriano Wrote: The third I thank you for bringing it to my attention, since I did not include that addon in the "Manage Dependencies" of Amber Settings.  I will include it and you should be able to install it from there.

Thank you, I will look later.
(2019-07-19, 18:28)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 17:22)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 16:17)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo thank you for going the extra mile and providing code! I knew how to do it this way, I just did not want to add that many variable conditions.  Since you have gone to the trouble of finding a solution and writing the code, I will add to the skin in the next update.

Regards,

Bart   

I understand!

Thanks!  
@edjalmo , I have included the changes to show ratings as percent, the "more" button and being able to click on the News button in the addon info dialog.  The skin is updated on Git and the Amber repo.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 

Thank you! Smile
(2019-07-19, 18:50)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 16:22)bsoriano Wrote: The third I thank you for bringing it to my attention, since I did not include that addon in the "Manage Dependencies" of Amber Settings.  I will include it and you should be able to install it from there.

It's good, I was able to activate the addon script.skin.info.service.

Another thing, I tried to create a shelf to display the TV shows not seen in the TV shows menu.
The "Unseen TV shows" item does not exist in the list of choices. I have the element "Episodes not seen" but not the element "TV shows not seen".
Can you give me the exact path to find it ?

Thanks in advance.
(2019-07-19, 21:50)Cyberdom Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 18:50)Cyberdom Wrote:

It's good, I was able to activate the addon script.skin.info.service.

Another thing, I tried to create a shelf to display the TV shows not seen in the TV shows menu.
The "Unseen TV shows" item does not exist in the list of choices. I have the element "Episodes not seen" but not the element "TV shows not seen".
Can you give me the exact path to find it ?

Thanks in advance. 
@Cyberdom, I missed adding this to the default shelves.  I just added it.  Please test the latest from Git or Amber repo.  You will find it in Default Shelves, TV Shows, Unwatched TV Shows.  I translated it to French, I hope the translation is correct.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hello all,

I know some of you miss the Jarvis shelves.  I wanted to take a moment to let you know that you can configure the same info that you had with the Jarvis shelves with the new Amber version.  One thing to keep in mind is to use the option "Show Two Shelves Together" when configuring your menu items, so that you get two different shelves shown at the same time, like the Jarvis shelves.  Also remember that shelf 1 will appear at the bottom, and shelf 2 at the top, so configure them as you wish them to appear.

So how do you find what was shown in the Jarvis shelves now to configure as shelves? Following is a list of the ones that do not have the same name now:

Jarvis: Recommended Movies --> New Amber: Default Shelves, Movies, In Progress Movies
Jarvis: Recommended Episodes --> New Amber: Default Shelves, Episodes, Recommended Episodes
Jarvis: Recommended Music Videos --> New Amber: Default Shelves, Music Videos, Most Played Music Videos
Jarvis: Recommended Albums --> New Amber: Most Played Albums
Jarvis: Addons --> New Amber: Default Shelves, Favourite Addons (remember to configure at least one of these in Amber Settings, Home Layout, Set Favourite Addons for Shelf.  If you do not have any configured, the option will not appear in Default Shelves)

The rest have self-explanatory names, for example what in the Jarvis shelves was Recent Movies, in Amber now is Recently Added Movies.  Similar for TV Shows, Episodes, etc. 

Also remember that you can change the name of any shelf that you configure to match your needs/preferences.

I hope this information is useful to you.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-07-19, 23:11)bsoriano Wrote: @Cyberdom, I missed adding this to the default shelves.  I just added it.  Please test the latest from Git or Amber repo.  You will find it in Default Shelves, TV Shows, Unwatched TV Shows.  I translated it to French, I hope the translation is correct.  Thanks.
@bsoriano , it's good, the translation is good.

(2019-07-19, 18:50)Cyberdom Wrote: Odd, I'll have to test when I have a new movie or a new TV show.
It's good, I found how to display the 2 different notes for IMDB/TMDB and IMDB/TVDB.

I ticked the box "Add also IMDB ratings" in the scraper "The Movie Database" that I use for movies and then, refresh each movie.
Same principle for TV shows, I checked the box "Also get ratings from IMDB" in the scraper "The TVDB".

(2019-07-15, 02:07)bsoriano Wrote: - The certification flags are supported for a few countries: USA, UK, Brazil, France, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.  Except for the USA, in order for the flags to show up for a particular country, it must be in you database with the country prefix and a : before the certification.  For example, UK:12A, or Brazil:10.  You should not have any other prefix, like Rated or something like that. 
- If you would like me to support another country, please provide me with where I can download color, transparent background png images for all the rating flags for your country, and I will include in the skin.
- Only color certification flags are supported.  I do not plan to add monochrome versions of the flags.
@bsoriano , I've seen how to manually edit the certification of a movie in the Kodi database by putting "France:12" instead of "Rated 12" for example.
My scraper for movies (The Movie Database) automatically puts me "Rated U" or "Rated 12".
Is there a way that when scanning a movie it automatically put me "France:U" or "France:12" instead of "Rated U" or "Rated 12"?
I did not find anything in the settings of the scraper.

Thanks in advance.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5