• 81(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-07-18, 01:12)daking1512 Wrote: bugs i found in the latest version you have on github

1- Netflix spotlight widget will auto highlight the spotlight area making it hard to scroll through the widget as I have to keep switching back to the widget tiles to scroll to the next tile, which will cause the same bug again. (also is it possible to hide the "trailer" button the spotlight view?)
https://streamable.com/j0lca

2- Cannot customize widgets on custom hubs (movies hub, TV shows hub, etc) they will not show the "set widget" item to choose what widget to put. hubs will basically copy the home menu and become a new home and it'll be impossible to go back to the home screen, if its possible to revert back to the old hubs implementation that we have in the stable release on the repo that would be great
https://streamable.com/xq1je

3- The power menu in the side blade while in custom hubs will be highlighted only when the side blade is off (look at the bottom left corner of the video). is it possible to disable power menu entries inside hubs ONLY?, or have a toggle to disable i, because currently we have a toggle to disable it everywhere
https://streamable.com/yw4z3

4- is it possible to scroll to the power menu items directly without having to press left to switch to the power items in the side blade?
any help is appreciated 

Thanks

I pushed a few fixes, some related to the HUB behavior. https://streamable.com/6k8bg

Going back , is now possible when click 'back' when main menu have focus.

Lock HUBs is now possible global (not restricted to Netflix Home anymore)

Keep in mind, the widget layout layout is based on the "default widget" setting in the Homemenusetting Section.

Can you report back some more issues, as i am not a user of that HUB and also away again for a week.

(actual i am just aware of some positioning issues if the widget layout uses a high *height* value, i think larger than 350, )
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-07-19, 14:14)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-18, 20:25)moonchilddave Wrote: I'm getting an issue using the skin.  I use trakt to keep track of what I've watched for TV shows.  On my layout when I dig down to the listing of episodes for a show, I get the blue triangle in the corner showing how many episodes I haven't watched... on ALL the episodes.  Say I have 2 unwatched episodes in a particular season - when on the episode list for that season, I see a blue triangle in the upper right corner next to EVERY episode that says 2.  This makes it somewhat harder to identify what I've watched and what I haven't.  I'm used to seeing a blue triangle with the eye in in next to the episodes I've watched.  Is there some way to change it so that I get that behavior?
Which vietype are you using? May i can take a look for resolve.
To me it seems fine, but i didnt use trakt.
(means numbers on folder items, watched indicator for playable items,is respecting the mediasetting->watchedindicatorssettings)   
I figured it out... Somehow the settings for the watch indicators got changed.
(2019-07-17, 21:31)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 10:25)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 19:18)Johnny1982fd Wrote: Hi@mardukL 

thanks for your replay!

So, i try this. But same as befre ;(

I also tried Bingie ... same issue

In addition to that i create my backup from krypton to be sure, that im doing the right way.
Under krypton i get no problems ...

Man, im helpless .... i dont want to change this great skin Sad  
Hi again.

I did some tests today.

Still didnt localized a possible bug fix, but

- the created smart playlist files (.xsp) are fine (they will automatically created when choosing sources via shortcuts, and will be named as numbers in order of creatiojn 1.xsp, 2.xsp etc, 2 for each shortcut , one default, 1 random)
- it seems on Android Platform, getting a path its 'actual' not possible (the xsp is supposed to use the 'startswith' tag of the path)
- the workaround for copy/paste the created 
  • .xsp is working on windows, untested on linux
    (https://streamable.com/n92tm)

- 2 issues i can think of is
           a) the creation of 2 playlists with same name tag (1.xsp + 1-randomversion.xsp), so you supposed to decide between those 2
           b) script.skinshortcuts is failing in getting full path on some platforms (e.g. instead of 'mnt\sda\sda2\filme\action\' it just gets 'filme\action\')

It seems , you will need to do create your own playlists, and place them in userdata/playlists/video or  userdata/playlists/music

On Android i will recommend using 'contains' instead of 'startswith' for the path.

Here is a working example,
    (everything between <!-- --> can simply deleted if wished and is just for commenting)

xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
    <smartplaylist type="movies">
        <name>Movies in Movie-Source-Folder named Action</name>
        <match>one</match>
        <rule field="path" operator="contains">         <!-- using 'startswith' seems to need full path, when using android, may you like to use 'contains' instead  -->
            <value>\Action\</value>                        <!-- 'startswith' - H:\Filme\Action\ , 'contains' - '\Action\' -->
        </rule>
        <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>     <!-- 'ascending' or 'descending' for sorttitle , random (Note that random should be used with care - it is quite slow if the returned results from the <rule> sets is large e.g. more than 500 items )  -->
        <limit>0</limit>                                <!-- The 'limit' tag simply takes a number of songs as it's limit. A missing limit tag, or <limit>0</limit> will retrieve all matches -->
        <group>none</group>                                 <!--https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Grouping tag allows to group the resulting list of media items by a specific category. The final list will consist of folder nodes containing matching media items.
                                                            Depending on the type of the Smart Playlist the following grouping categories exist
                                                            none , genres , years , actors , artists , directors , writers , studios , countries , sets , tags -->
    </smartplaylist>

Hi @mardukL 

so i try to copy the .xsp Files from
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts

to

/storage/.kodi/userdata/playlists/video

But theres the same issue as before. Sobering ... Sad

It is interesting, that a "playlist" get no issues if you choose it as a Main Menu point. Youll get it only when you declarate it as a submenu point.

Jesus ... what is that ? ;/ 
Hi @mardukL 

i got it!

Creating playlists and choosing them in submenus Smile

Many thanks to you Smile
(2019-07-20, 09:12)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2019-07-17, 21:31)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2019-07-15, 10:25)mardukL Wrote: Hi again.

I did some tests today.

- the created smart playlist files (.xsp) are fine (they will automatically created when choosing sources via shortcuts, and will be named as numbers in order of creatiojn 1.xsp, 2.xsp etc, 2 for each shortcut , one default, 1 random)
- it seems on Android Platform, getting a path its 'actual' not possible (the xsp is supposed to use the 'startswith' tag of the path)

a) the creation of 2 playlists with same name tag (1.xsp + 1-randomversion.xsp), so you supposed to decide between those 2
           b) script.skinshortcuts is failing in getting full path on some platforms (e.g. instead of 'mnt\sda\sda2\filme\action\' it just gets 'filme\action\')

It seems , you will need to do create your own playlists, and place them in userdata/playlists/video or  userdata/playlists/music

On Android i will recommend using 'contains' instead of 'startswith' for the path.

(everything between <!-- --> can simply deleted if wished and is just for commenting)

xml:

<match>one</match>
        <rule field="path" operator="contains">         <!-- using 'startswith' seems to need full path, when using android, may you like to use 'contains' instead  -->
            <value>\Action\</value>                        <!-- 'startswith' - H:\Filme\Action\ , 'contains' - '\Action\' -->
        </rule>
        <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>     <!-- 'ascending' or 'descending' for sorttitle , random (Note that random should be used with care - it is quite slow if the returned results from the <rule> sets is large e.g. more than 500 items )  -->
        <limit>0</limit>                                <!-- The 'limit' tag simply takes a number of songs as it's limit. A missing limit tag, or <limit>0</limit> will retrieve all matches -->
        <group>none</group>                                 <!--https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#Grouping tag allows to group the resulting list of media items by a specific category. The final list will consist of folder nodes containing matching media items.
                                                            Depending on the type of the Smart Playlist the following grouping categories exist
                                                            none , genres , years , actors , artists , directors , writers , studios , countries , sets , tags -->
    </smartplaylist>

Hi @mardukL 

so i try to copy the .xsp Files from
/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts

to

/storage/.kodi/userdata/playlists/video

But theres the same issue as before. Sobering ... Sad

It is interesting, that a "playlist" get no issues if you choose it as a Main Menu point. Youll get it only when you declarate it as a submenu point.

Jesus ... what is that ? ;/ 
Hi @mardukL 

i got it!

Creating playlists and choosing them in submenus Smile

Many thanks to you Smile

No problem.
i thought its better descriped here
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2868665
(2019-07-15, 10:25)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 19:18)Johnny1982fd Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 13:11)mardukL Wrote: ah, ok.
it seems that is more an issue related to the addon ' script.skinshortcuts ' than a skin issue.

script.skinshortcuts create an .xsp (smart playlist file) for the given source , when select the sub menu entry it (try) to open that playlist.
i am curious why it doesnt go directly in the list, but i am sure it must resolved in the addon itself (unsure how it supposed to work in krypton).

You can try to copy the genereted
  • .xsp file from
    userdata/addondata/script.skinshortcuts/
    to the default playlist location
    to
    userdata/playlists
    and try to add this as your submenu shortcut

(you can also create own xsp with your custom 'file source locations' manualy
    ( https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists )

or with native 'smart playlist creator'

e.g.
    define the
    - type
    - value of your path name

xml:
    <name>filme (2)</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">
    <value>filme/</value>
    </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

append
    (- add <group>none</group> if wished and needed , eg you can group results by studio,genre etc, this will result in groups as subfolders , using 'none' will not group movies from a set into a set )

Hi@mardukL 

thanks for your replay!

So, i try this. But same as befre ;(

I also tried Bingie ... same issue

In addition to that i create my backup from krypton to be sure, that im doing the right way.
Under krypton i get no problems ...

Man, im helpless .... i dont want to change this great skin Sad  
Hi again.

I did some tests today.

xml:

<match>one</match>
        </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

EDIT : YOU JUST NEED TO USE THIS PLAYLIST (
  • .xsp ) AS A SHORTCUT ENTRY , It, show not the filename, it'll show whats given between the <name> </name> tag.

Hi all,

yes, this works.

Many thanks! Smile
(2018-04-10, 17:41)mardukL Wrote: Hi, i had some little efforts by editing some xml s of that great Skin made by @"marcelveldt"  and like to share here.

It took me some time (and still do), and thought why not share what's done.

Videos - (Changes to Views, and new Views)
- 3in1 (View527)
- horizontal panel (View52)
- big panel details (View59)
- fanart (View507)
- netflix [Poster] (View523)
- netflix andscape (View525)
- netflix wide (View526)
- music info dialog (optional)
- new skin search funtion (also available as custom shortcut item)- new VideoInfo (optional)
watch gallery

I N S T A L L    I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. You need to install  -  Marduks Repo from zip.
2. Install "marcelveldts beta repository " (install from my repo in kodi) if you havent it already
3. Now you can choose the skin inside the "Look and Feel" tab/section
4. Optional for Leia Version - Also Install "BINGIE Repository" by @cartman.dos , who update some of the needed Addons to work properly

Additidonal Recommendations Repos/Addons
- install "Artwork Beef" Add-On within the Rector Stuff Repo  (you can also install Rector Stuff Repository from my Repo)
- support for script.tvmelodies ( Replacement  for TV Tunes)
- support for "UpNext" Addon (unique Layout Settings and Colors) - (*Krypton Users need to install it via SualFred's Repo , can be installed from my Repo in Kodi)
- install resource.images.skinicons.whitesquare (included in my repo)  to choose thumbnails for Netflix2/Bingie Homemenu Items                   
- install TV show logo resource addon  (not inluded in repo ) if you like to have a source in generel, and if you like to have it shown in footer and pvr info
ImageImage
Main Changes Shortened
Quote:
N E T F L I X    H O M E 2     
    - its now named Bingie Mode, improved Spotlight function, Auto Play Trailers for Movies and TV Shows ( credits to @Cartman.Dos )
    - watch currently playing video and browse through widgets

N E W    V I E W T Y P E S
    - Netflix Landscape(525) - also uniquie Slide Menu Settings (e.g. Cast and Trailer)
    - Netflix Wide(526) for Seasons, and Episodes at Once, also uniquie Slide Menu Settings
    - 3 in 1 (for TV Shows,Seasons and Episodes at once) - also uniquie Slide Menu Settings (e.g. change TV Show Art Layout)

C O N F L U E N C E  V E R T I C A L    
    - open Submenu on left, add Slide Animations, bigger Text, and some other Stuff

B I G   P A N E L   D E T A I L S    V I E W (59)
    - Add Library Discart for Big Panel Details View (choose in side panel menu)
    - choose between Layout with Discart or Titan Default

N E T F L I X     V I E W(523)
    - Bigger ClearLogo
    - re-arranged Labels and images/Diacart, preview-window, add Stars Rating
    - show cast on trailer playback
    - play trailer windowed by press on "up"-key, stop on "down", slide-panel menu is achievable trough on "down" instead of on "up"
    - add reflections
    - optional use Titan Default Layout (choose in Side Panel Menu)

V I D E O I N F O    S C R E E N S
    - rearange Artwork and Infos,  add Cast Thumbs into the Info (click up), you can scroll and look up Cast trough without go to the Big Pic Cast View
    - adjust Video Info for TV shows, Episodes  and Movies Seperate
    - show ratings and Info while watch Trailer
    - Artworkbeef Support
    - adjust "similiar"  Infos - enebled plot and fanart for similiar window
    - add Labels to Cast Members wich are not on Focus
    - Bugfix : Trailer working again (Leia Issue)
    - add 2nd Video Info to Choose via Skinsetting (Credits to @Cartman.dos for the Netflix Layout )
    - add Country Flags for Video -Audio and -Subtitle Language (removed Text Label)

D U R A T I O N    F O R M A T T I N G / T I T A N   S E T T I N G (DONT SHOW HOURS GENERAL SKIN SETTING)
    - choose ** h ** min or  *** min, - if TITAN SETTING DONT SHOW HOURS enebled it wont show booth [default was = "**":"**" (total mins)]
    - now also working for widgets

V I D E O   A N D    M U S I C - O S D
    - fixed OSD BUG (Default Playlist starts at 0 instead of 1 in OSD )
    - adjusted DISCART and Album Cover
    - add 2 Titles to OSD Playlist
    - adjusted Infos/Artwork in General
    - modern Slim get Discart
    - added new Netflix OSD Layout for Movies/Episodes and MusicVideos (Credits to @Cartman.dos)

S K I N S E T T I N G S
    - a lot New Settings espeacially for Custom Colors (secondary header color,  monochrome Colors for Flags, Ratings, and Studio Logo (if using StudioLogos.white addon ) and more...
    - re arranged Custom Color Setting for better overview wich Color depends to each Section
    - added optional theme playback (if need to have Theme.mp3 in the movie/tv Show folder) (credits to @Manfeed)
    - add TMdb and Tvdb Ratings (Video Info and Footer, Slim OSD)
    - choose between Star or Thumb Rating in NetflixHome2/Bingie Mode

....and more
Complete Changelog
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marduk.../README.md

NOTE IF YOU WANN USE/TEST LATEST VERSION
-> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2863751 

Where is the spotlight located within the files?
Hi many thanks with all the work that has gone into this mod!

Is there any way in which you can change the film certificates to BBFC from MPAA?

Tried everything, nothing seems to work!
@Jonnygrunge

I doubt the skin can fix that. It is due to the way your library has been scanned/scraped.

Are you using NFO Files or online scrapers?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-21, 05:00)Jonnygrunge Wrote: Hi many thanks with all the work that has gone into this mod!

Is there any way in which you can change the film certificates to BBFC from MPAA?

Dit you refer to this rating images need to be shown?

https://bbfc.co.uk/

it can be added ,based on scraped rating using variable.
But it'll not hapoen very soon.
Also im unsure (not at home to check ) if there arent in atm.

!!
To test yorself if they show up correct , choose Large or Large Colored Rating Flag style within skinsettings.
(2019-07-21, 00:45)Ecplise Wrote:
(2018-04-10, 17:41)mardukL Wrote: Hi, i had some little efforts by editing some xml s of that great Skin made by @"marcelveldt"  and like to share here.

It took me some time (and still do), and thought why not share what's done.

Videos - (Changes to Views, and new Views)
- 3in1 (View527)
- horizontal panel (View52)
- big panel details (View59)
- fanart (View507)
- netflix [Poster] (View523)
- netflix andscape (View525)
- netflix wide (View526)
- music info dialog (optional)
- new skin search funtion (also available as custom shortcut item)- new VideoInfo (optional)
watch gallery

I N S T A L L    I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. You need to install  -  Marduks Repo from zip.
2. Install "marcelveldts beta repository " (install from my repo in kodi) if you havent it already
3. Now you can choose the skin inside the "Look and Feel" tab/section
4. Optional for Leia Version - Also Install "BINGIE Repository" by @cartman.dos , who update some of the needed Addons to work properly

Additidonal Recommendations Repos/Addons
- install "Artwork Beef" Add-On within the Rector Stuff Repo  (you can also install Rector Stuff Repository from my Repo)
- support for script.tvmelodies ( Replacement  for TV Tunes)
- support for "UpNext" Addon (unique Layout Settings and Colors) - (*Krypton Users need to install it via SualFred's Repo , can be installed from my Repo in Kodi)
- install resource.images.skinicons.whitesquare (included in my repo)  to choose thumbnails for Netflix2/Bingie Homemenu Items                   
- install TV show logo resource addon  (not inluded in repo ) if you like to have a source in generel, and if you like to have it shown in footer and pvr info
ImageImage
Main Changes Shortened
Quote:
N E T F L I X    H O M E 2     
    - its now named Bingie Mode, improved Spotlight function, Auto Play Trailers for Movies and TV Shows ( credits to @Cartman.Dos )
    - watch currently playing video and browse through widgets

N E W    V I E W T Y P E S
    - Netflix Landscape(525) - also uniquie Slide Menu Settings (e.g. Cast and Trailer)
    - Netflix Wide(526) for Seasons, and Episodes at Once, also uniquie Slide Menu Settings
    - 3 in 1 (for TV Shows,Seasons and Episodes at once) - also uniquie Slide Menu Settings (e.g. change TV Show Art Layout)

C O N F L U E N C E  V E R T I C A L    
    - open Submenu on left, add Slide Animations, bigger Text, and some other Stuff

B I G   P A N E L   D E T A I L S    V I E W (59)
    - Add Library Discart for Big Panel Details View (choose in side panel menu)
    - choose between Layout with Discart or Titan Default

N E T F L I X     V I E W(523)
    - Bigger ClearLogo
    - re-arranged Labels and images/Diacart, preview-window, add Stars Rating
    - show cast on trailer playback
    - play trailer windowed by press on "up"-key, stop on "down", slide-panel menu is achievable trough on "down" instead of on "up"
    - add reflections
    - optional use Titan Default Layout (choose in Side Panel Menu)

V I D E O I N F O    S C R E E N S
    - rearange Artwork and Infos,  add Cast Thumbs into the Info (click up), you can scroll and look up Cast trough without go to the Big Pic Cast View
    - adjust Video Info for TV shows, Episodes  and Movies Seperate
    - show ratings and Info while watch Trailer
    - Artworkbeef Support
    - adjust "similiar"  Infos - enebled plot and fanart for similiar window
    - add Labels to Cast Members wich are not on Focus
    - Bugfix : Trailer working again (Leia Issue)
    - add 2nd Video Info to Choose via Skinsetting (Credits to @Cartman.dos for the Netflix Layout )
    - add Country Flags for Video -Audio and -Subtitle Language (removed Text Label)

D U R A T I O N    F O R M A T T I N G / T I T A N   S E T T I N G (DONT SHOW HOURS GENERAL SKIN SETTING)
    - choose ** h ** min or  *** min, - if TITAN SETTING DONT SHOW HOURS enebled it wont show booth [default was = "**":"**" (total mins)]
    - now also working for widgets

V I D E O   A N D    M U S I C - O S D
    - fixed OSD BUG (Default Playlist starts at 0 instead of 1 in OSD )
    - adjusted DISCART and Album Cover
    - add 2 Titles to OSD Playlist
    - adjusted Infos/Artwork in General
    - modern Slim get Discart
    - added new Netflix OSD Layout for Movies/Episodes and MusicVideos (Credits to @Cartman.dos)

S K I N S E T T I N G S
    - a lot New Settings espeacially for Custom Colors (secondary header color,  monochrome Colors for Flags, Ratings, and Studio Logo (if using StudioLogos.white addon ) and more...
    - re arranged Custom Color Setting for better overview wich Color depends to each Section
    - added optional theme playback (if need to have Theme.mp3 in the movie/tv Show folder) (credits to @Manfeed)
    - add TMdb and Tvdb Ratings (Video Info and Footer, Slim OSD)
    - choose between Star or Thumb Rating in NetflixHome2/Bingie Mode

....and more
Complete Changelog
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marduk.../README.md

NOTE IF YOU WANN USE/TEST LATEST VERSION
-> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2863751 

Where is the spotlight located within the files?

What are you wanna do?
Do you mean the spotlight widget?
And for which homelayout , it handles different.

e.g. on git i changed it being a widget layout for netflix home, main code could be found in includeswidgets.xml ,includeshomenetflix.xml
(2019-07-21, 05:08)Karellen Wrote: @Jonnygrunge

I doubt the skin can fix that. It is due to the way your library has been scanned/scraped.

Are you using NFO Files or online scrapers?

I am usure atm, if its just the image, it could be a variable, but needs to be based on scraped mpaa.

i think you you can set ,ratings' for a specific countries in the scraper settings.
(2019-07-21, 11:26)mardukL Wrote: i think you you can set ,ratings' for a specific countries in the scraper settings.
You can, but that won't add the required prefix to display the correct icon. eg Australia:PG, UK:16 etc

Currently only the Universal Movie Scraper allows you to set a Prefix for Ratings.

The beta version of TheMovieDB Python Scraper has this feature also... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344580 There are some issues with this scraper at the moment, the biggest one being you cannot create individual settings for each source, but if you are aware of that issue, then this scraper exceeds the current XML based scraper. I use this as my regular scraper now and have had no issues with it.

No scraper allows setting the prefix for TV Shows.

There is a proposal underway to better handle certification ratings as discussed here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344580
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-21, 11:36)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 11:26)mardukL Wrote: i think you you can set ,ratings' for a specific countries in the scraper settings.
You can, but that won't add the required prefix to display the correct icon. eg AustraliaTongueG, UK:16 etc

Currently only the Universal Movie Scraper allows you to set a Prefix for Ratings.

The beta version of TheMovieDB Python Scraper has this feature also... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344580 There are some issues with this scraper at the moment, the biggest one being you cannot create individual settings for each source, but if you are aware of that issue, then this scraper exceeds the current XML based scraper. I use this as my regular scraper now and have had no issues with it.

No scraper allows setting the prefix for TV Shows.

There is a proposal underway to better handle certification ratings as discussed here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344580

Thanks for the info.

I check the var,
actual its using this method (requires set rating country on scrapper)

xml:
e.g. image

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UKTongueG)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12A)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_12A_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_12_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:15)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_15_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:18)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_18_Certificate_UK.png</value>

e.g. textlabel

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:U)">UK-ALL</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UKTongueG)">UK-PG</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12A)">UK-12A</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12)">UK-12</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:15)">UK-15</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:18)">UK-18</value>

But i'll take a deeper look on the scrapper settings/value (output) possibilitys

Edit: there seems beeing an issue of scraping certification/mpaa
ON MY END ITS ALWAYS MISSING IF NOT USING NFO USING UNIVERSAL SCRAPPER
(2019-07-21, 11:18)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 05:00)Jonnygrunge Wrote: Hi many thanks with all the work that has gone into this mod!

!!
To test yorself if they show up correct , choose Large or Large Colored Rating Flag style within skinsettings.

Hi can't seem to find this option within skin settings, can you elaborate?
(2019-07-21, 12:54)Jonnygrunge Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 11:18)mardukL Wrote:

!!

Hi can't seem to find this option within skin settings, can you elaborate?

Settings -> Skinsettings -> Media Library Settings - ( on the right side you ll find it under the header 'Media Flag Settings' - choose on 'Style for Media /Codec Info
-Media Flags Large

EDIT:
i did a quick look at the universal scrapper code/setting
xml:

option for tmdbcertcountry (universal scrapper )
- imdb values="Argentina|Australia|Austria|Belgium|Brazil|Bulgaria|Canada|China|Colombia|Chile|Croatia|Czech Republic|Denmark|Finland|France|Germany|Greece|Hong Kong|Hungary|Iceland|India|Israel|Italy|Japan|Mexico|Netherlands|Norway|Pakistan|Poland|Portugal|Romania|Russia|Serbia|Singapore|Slovenia|Spain|Sweden|Switzerland|Thailand|Turkey|United Kingdom|Uruguay|United States|Venezuela" id="imdbcertcountry" default="United States"
- tmdb values="au|bg|br|ca|cz|ge|de|dk|ee|es|fi|fr|gb|gr|hr|hu|id|il|in|it|ir|jp|kr|lt|lv|mx|nl|no|pl|pt|ru|si|sv|th|tr|ua|us|vn|zh" id="tmdbcertcountry" default="us"

output
tmdb label $INFO[certprefix] / $INFO[tmdbcertcountry]
imdb $INFO[tmdbcertcountry]
<RegExp input="$INFO[certificationssource]" output="&lt;chain function=&quot;GetTMDBCertificationsByIdChain&quot;&gt;$$2::$INFO[tmdbcertcountry]::$INFO[certprefix]&lt;/chain&gt;" dest="5+">
<expression>themoviedb.org</expression>
</RegExp>
<RegExp input="$INFO[certificationssource]" output="&lt;chain function=&quot;GetIMDBCountryCert&quot;&gt;$$2&lt;/chain&gt;" dest="5+">
<expression>IMDb</expression>
</RegExp>

So if your icob doesnt show up, try use

Quote:UK:

as a prefix within the scrapper settings.
and rescan the movie.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15