• 109(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2019-07-30, 12:07)smallclone Wrote:
(2019-07-05, 03:08)chrissix Wrote: Pretty funny, a guy named "Blueeyiz702" is just reposting the stuff this thread in EMBY forum
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=759674

I hope he does not claim any of this works as his own.
But he could really give forum.kodi member content creators (@mouflo , @bennyhanna , and so on...) mention a source credit in thread on paste/copy/repost.

Pretty sure the guy is reading this Rofl .

I created most of the gifs on page 98 and 99 of this thread (Dark River, Sin City, You were never really here, Little Miss Sunshine, Arrival etc). I'm not sure I have been credited anywhere. Apologies if I'm mistaken.

Nice!

Are you still creating animated posters?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
I don't mind by the way, it's actually nice to see my work being appreciated. There are some more here:

https://animatedmovieposters.wordpress.com/

and here:

https://waxtown.tumblr.com/archive
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2019-07-30, 12:34)rschiks Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 12:07)smallclone Wrote:
(2019-07-05, 03:08)chrissix Wrote: Pretty funny, a guy named "Blueeyiz702" is just reposting the stuff this thread in EMBY forum
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=759674

I hope he does not claim any of this works as his own.
But he could really give forum.kodi member content creators (@mouflo , @bennyhanna , and so on...) mention a source credit in thread on paste/copy/repost.

Pretty sure the guy is reading this Rofl .

I created most of the gifs on page 98 and 99 of this thread (Dark River, Sin City, You were never really here, Little Miss Sunshine, Arrival etc). I'm not sure I have been credited anywhere. Apologies if I'm mistaken. 

Nice!

When I get the chance yes. Time is short at the moment but I do have a few in the pipeline.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2019-07-30, 12:58)smallclone Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 12:34)rschiks Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 12:07)smallclone Wrote: I created most of the gifs on page 98 and 99 of this thread (Dark River, Sin City, You were never really here, Little Miss Sunshine, Arrival etc). I'm not sure I have been credited anywhere. Apologies if I'm mistaken. 

Nice!

When I get the chance yes. Time is short at the moment but I do have a few in the pipeline.
As you can see by the views and number of posts, lots of people are interested!
(2019-07-29, 23:12)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-29, 21:40)rschiks Wrote: Just added them. Thanks.
Same for John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019) -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2858523
Maybe once again go backward the thread until May 2019 to fill some gaps.

Also all Star Wars animated Poster need to be exchanged with the Original Source -> https://imgur.com/a/7GpDQ#fwZhlxA
Currently on KyraDB they all have only preview size resolution 133x190 instead of Original Source resolution 500x713  
Tomorrow I will do Star Wars....but the last ones are .mp4....not .gif.
(2019-07-30, 23:11)rschiks Wrote: ....but the last ones are .mp4....not .gif.
no that's just the cloud hoster service converts them automatically, when i downloaded with jdownloader it's it's original source gif again.
I will do a repost of complete Star Wars original gif source content tomorrow.
following posts are reposts for a KyraDB quality exchange of the original source material of all Star Wars animated stuff.
All credits here are going to @schimi2k & @mouflo 

Poster resolution always the (inofficial) convention 500x713
Star Wars Collection

ImageImageImage

___

Other Cinematic Releases:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)

ImageImage

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

ImageImage

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

ImageImage
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)

ImageImageImage

Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)

ImageImageImage

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

ImageImageImage
Star Wars (1977)

ImageImageImage

The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

ImageImageImage

Return of the Jedi (1983)

ImageImageImage
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

ImageImageImage

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

ImageImageImageImage
Thanks @"chrissix" ! All Star Wars have been updated/added.
@rschiks 
1. Are in KyraDB the language tags now "english" or "none" (for keyart), or are there there also accurate used for example the Star Wars Poster have also "french" ones?

2. During character poster upload i'm testing out Artwork Beef animated poster feature excessively. You definitely have to think something over for the bulk/batch feature of Artwork Beef and Media Managers:
When there is none, then is none - no problem.
When there is one, it gets one - no problem.
But if there are two or more is choosing a random one.
But i prefer always the ones made by @schimi2k and @mouflo (and other member created here) cause they have the best quality and uniformity.

Best solution would be the same like fanart.tv api, a priority prefer order in slots. For every artwork there can be voted. The one with the highest votes will get the first slot and prefered on bulk batch.
___
Example 1:
The first 2 ones are english, the second german, the third french.
Although i am german my Media Manager & Artwork Beef settings choose only the english ones cause i like it that way.
On the rest 2 english ones i prefer the second cause they are made in a uniform set by @mouflo and @schimi2k .
This one would get a vote from me so it would get preferred in future on the API bulk/batch method - same like fanart.tv. 
___
Example 2:
The first one is english, the second french, the third german, the fourth and fifth are keyarts.
On the Artwork Beef bulk/batch method i will get the first english animatedposter with my AB settings.
But on the keyart it will download a random one. But i prefer the fourth one so i would give them a vote so it will be prefered in bulk/batch in future.
___
It's like direct democracy, best quality work will get first slot - like in fanart.tv

The rating system was only introduced for the bulk/batch method. Of course, you can still manually select it afterwards, in Artwork Beef in the context menu and in the Media Managers there is also a separate section.
But on the
This will be the first poster and the first keyart i will get on bulk/batch method and the first proposal descending in choose method in Media Manager and ArtworkBeef:
1. They are now accurate. Textless is unknown and the rest has the right language tag.

2. Sure voting can be implemented, but what about the idea you can decide it for yourself. The one you want to be returned as order 0 you can select yourself.
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13