kodi crashed
I am assuming that the following logs hold the info that you need.  I have several crash logs before I gave up.  I sent the last one as it was the largest (most info).  I can
I tried to use hastebin but it kept erroring out (probably because my upload speed VERY slow)
I do not have a debug log as kodi crashes before I can start it.
Here is my Kodi.log:              https://pastebin.com/ceXuhewV
Here is my Crash log:            https://pastebin.com/A8vE7ZjQ   (MUCH bigger than that next one)
Here is a smaller Crash log:   https://paste.kodi.tv/rozujaqipe.kodi

Looks like I have some bad settings but have no idea where to fix them.

Thank you..................
Processor:                     AMD FX(tn)-4300 Quad-Core Processor
Memory:                        15307MB (4282MB used)
Operating System:        Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
If it's a crash during scraping, please see the first post of the thread link below for details of what's going on and a work-around or two.

TVDB did an update of their api yesterday and it broke the scraper (which in turn crashes Kodi).

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345935
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-03, 19:02)DarrenHill Wrote: If it's a crash during scraping, please see the first post of the thread link below for details of what's going on and a work-around or two.

TVDB did an update of their api yesterday and it broke the scraper (which in turn crashes Kodi).

I followed the directions and swapped out tvdb for the movie database.  It was a little tricky in that kodi kept wanting to update using tvdb before I could change it.  I finally figured it out.  Turn off the internet connection until its changed and then turn on the connection whilst its trying to update.  The system will recognize the change and ask if you want to update to the movie database.  If you answer yes it will  proceed to do that.  It will take a while but it does it and, apparently, it works just fine.

Just thought I would add that. 

Thank you!
(2019-08-05, 02:45)jwhitt12 Wrote:
(2019-08-03, 19:02)DarrenHill Wrote: If it's a crash during scraping, please see the first post of the thread link below for details of what's going on and a work-around or two.

I followed the directions and swapped out tvdb for the movie database.  It was a little tricky in that kodi kept wanting to update using tvdb before I could change it.  I finally figured it out.  Turn off the internet connection until its changed and then turn on the connection whilst its trying to update.  The system will recognize the change and ask if you want to update to the movie database.  If you answer yes it will  proceed to do that.  It will take a while but it does it and, apparently, it works just fine.

Just thought I would add that. 

Thank you! 
I kinda got ahead of myself and thought that everything was dandy.  the  I found that Real Time with Bill Mayher was being ignored by Kodi.  Its in the /Videos/files/TV but considered watched (check mark).  It is not even recognized as existing under /TV (watched, unwatched, all)   I took a look at the file (/Videos/files/TV) The file had a check mark (watched), the episodes, however, was a mix between watched (checked) and unwatched (block).  I then decided to check the files in /Videos/files/TV against the main /TV list.  I found that a LOT of my existing shows have been ignored (not on the main /TV list).  There is nothing wrong with the files, they play just fine, are just not included in the main /TV section. 

Since I changed to Movie Database I suspect that scraper just doesn't deal with stuff unknown to itself (my assumption).  I can live with this if I have to and also assume that this entire mess will, eventually (hopefully sooner rather than later), get fixed.  Also, hopefully, there will be some kind of notice (if not let me know so I can start checking every day).  Since this is a bit of a disaster you might want to add notifications to "important threads" for easier access?

Anyway - thanks again!

So, if I am wrong in all of this please reply with the fix, otherwise I will live with this stuff until it does get fixed.  TVDB, incidentally, has been having problems for a while, now, so its probably time to fix the problem.  Any way, thanks again for the help and am wishing you luck...........
(2019-08-05, 23:30)jwhitt12 Wrote: I found that a LOT of my existing shows have been ignored (not on the main /TV list).  There is nothing wrong with the files, they play just fine, are just not included in the main /TV section. 
Usually a problem with naming or the <episodeguide> URL. Hard to give a definite answer without knowing about the original scan.

Post a Debug Log that captures you trying to scrape some of these shows, and it should reveal the problem.

FYI, being able to play a file has nothing to do with it being in the library or not.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-08-06, 00:51)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 23:30)jwhitt12 Wrote: I found that a LOT of my existing shows have been ignored (not on the main /TV list).  There is nothing wrong with the files, they play just fine, are just not included in the main /TV section. 
Usually a problem with naming or the <episodeguide> URL. Hard to give a definite answer without knowing about the original scan.

Post a Debug Log that captures you trying to scrape some of these shows, and it should reveal the problem.

FYI, being able to play a file has nothing to do with it being in the library or not. 
kodi log: https://pastebin.com/qkZjxxiP

This had a problem  with you paste place.
I scanned everything I could find.  At the end I tried scanning /videos/files/tv for folders that were checked as watched with lots of unwatched shows which do not appear in /tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi crashed0