• 83(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-07-23, 23:00)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-07-23, 20:14)Jonnygrunge Wrote: I have fixed it for me anyway! As I am in the UK and only interested in BBfc and not mpaa, I replaced all the mpaa png files with bbfc, keeping the filenames and recompiled textures.xbt
I definitely would not have done that. One problem is that the next update, and that will be overwritten to the original icons.

If you have gone to that effort, then it would have been much easier and quicker to open the database and replace the MPAA entry with the correct UK:xx data. Done in less than 5 minutes. 
Hi I had already tried this looking intro this, and nothing seemed to work, perhaps a "BBFC" version of the mod could be patched in-line with the "MPAA" original one?
There is no patching or modding required. Simply change the entry in column C12 as shown in my database... Mine are changed so Australian ratings are shown.

To show the UK ratings your entries have to be in this exact format...

UKG
UK:12A
UK:12
UK:15
UK:18
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-23, 23:35)Karellen Wrote: There is no patching or modding required. Simply change the entry in column C12 as shown in my database... Mine are changed so Australian ratings are shown.

To show the UK ratings your entries have to be in this exact format...

UKG
UK:12A
UK:12
UK:15
UK:18
Thanks for the info, although this looks far more time consuming, rather than just replacing a few png files! I have turned auto update off at the moment as the skin in my view is perfect for my requirements. I know mardukL is going to have a look into this in more detail when he gets the opportunity.
(2019-07-24, 09:05)Jonnygrunge Wrote: I know mardukL is going to have a look into this in more detail when he gets the opportunity.
As I said, it is not a skin issue. It is the scraped data that is the issue. Not sure what mardukL can do with the skin that will work for every country certification, or are you hoping that mardukL will redesign the skin for the UK
only?

Anyway, your choice how you proceed Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-24, 09:08)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-07-24, 09:05)Jonnygrunge Wrote: I know mardukL is going to have a look into this in more detail when he gets the opportunity.
As I said, it is not a skin issue. It is the scraped data that is the issue. Not sure what mardukL can do with the skin that will work for every country certification, or are you hoping that mardukL will redesign the skin for the UK
only?

Not sure really I have the modded Alpha version of his in zip format. I would be happy to upload this for any changes he needs/wants to apply and perhaps create a UK version? Not for me to decide though his work, not mine! Yeah it is annoying that most of the scraped data appears to be MPAA biased, but hey ho! Thanks for your support and all the work you have done for the project over the years! Total respect!
(2019-07-24, 09:26)Jonnygrunge Wrote:
(2019-07-24, 09:08)Karellen Wrote:
only?

Not sure really I have the modded Alpha version of his in zip format. I would be happy to upload this for any changes he needs/wants to apply and perhaps create a UK version? Not for me to decide though his work, not mine! Yeah it is annoying that most of the scraped data appears to be MPAA biased, but hey ho! Thanks for your support and all the work you have done for the project over the years! Total respect!      

Hi, first @Karellen is right, also have a depper knowledge about scrapping in generell ,beside other things aswell.

Changing textures, and using only this is not intended nor useull.

Whats the state here

- The scrapper adds mpaa certification value based on scrapper settings, and writes the fetched value into the db, skins can use $INFO[ListItem.mpaa] to show it
   - the 'universal scrapper' is (the only i know about ) which can use a prefix
     (that means $INFO[ListItem.mpaa] will return 'prefix''mpaavalue' instead of just ''mpaavalue' )
- If the scrapper cant find one based on settings, you need
    - a) add mpaa certification on the db site you like to use within the scrapper (e.g. themoviedb.org) for your missing movie
    - b) using nfo, and set a mpaa value manualy <mpaa>16</mpaa>, or <mpaa>UK:16</mpaa>, the green value is representing what will shown using
$INFO[ListItem.mpaa]
    - c) edit the depending kodi .db file (dont ask me for support here Smile for that )

- a skin can make use of a variable based on a prefix (using as example some of this string.*startswith/contains/endswith/isempty*$INFO[ListItem.mpaa])
  that means if there is just a numeric value its impossible to make a variable for icons based on different country certs, but using a prefix resolve that, because you can check against that prefix (e.g. "String.StartsWith(ListItem.mpaa),UK)" )

What a skin can do
is creating a skinstring (fixed textlabel) to check against

e.g.
xml:

setting button action
<onclick condition="">Skin.Reset(mpaa_prefix)</onclick> <!-- reset if in use in case of change it -->
<onclick condition="">Skin.SetString(mpaa_prefix)</onclick> <!-- set custom prefix, needed to check against via variable, this will open dialogkeybord to set your label -->
<onclick condition="">Skin.Toggleseting(i_am_not_using_scraper_prefix)</onclick> <!-- may usefull as option to check against for a variable -->

now a skinner can use the prefix similiar to the one from the scrapper to use them in a variabel, usefull if using tmdb scrapper and want to use a prefix

e.g.
xml:

for a text label
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + !String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(mpaa_prefix))">$INFO[Skin.String(mpaa_prefix)]$INFO[ListItem.mpaa]</value>
for an image
<value condition="String.EndsWith(ListItem.mpaa,12) + String.StartsWith(Skin.String(mpaa_prefix,UKSmile)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_12_Certificate_UK.png</value>

Thats all whats possible (at least for me)
I dont like to fill empty results with fake label, eg. if empty i just like to use N/A, or an NR image.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hello again.

I asked here for a way to use/change the default Spotlight Widget.
And in another thread, whether it is possible to display the "CPU" temp of my raspberry on the homescreen (in header or footer).

I have not read all posts since I posted my question. I am sorry Wink
But now I want to ask if you already have new information or had time to find out something?

Thanks again for your great work and your skin, which still works wonderfully under the current Raspbian Stretch and Kodi 18.2.
(2019-08-04, 19:28)MadM4x Wrote: Hello again.

I asked here for a way to use/change the default Spotlight Widget.
And in another thread, whether it is possible to display the "CPU" temp of my raspberry on the homescreen (in header or footer).

I have not read all posts since I posted my question. I am sorry Wink
But now I want to ask if you already have new information or had time to find out something?

Thanks again for your great work and your skin, which still works wonderfully under the current Raspbian Stretch and Kodi 18.2.

No need to be excuse ;-)

I dindt check about the cpu/gpu temp labels.(but take a look at a later state how it could fit in )

Actually there is a change to spotlight widget, its own layout instead on a fixed (top position) , so its optional and basically all content can be used, even if some cons are existent (trailer playback on random list will cause wrong info due towidget refresh, but it was also an issue with prev spotligt)

IF YOU OR OTHERS LIKE TO TEST, LATES VERSION IS HERE, NEED TO INSTALL VIA ZIP

PS: Could be nice to have some feedback for some of the new stuff
- new enhanced videoinfo
click up for some additional info, click down for container [cast,content by cast,director,youtube,local art,local stored extras, youtube...)
- circle layouts (viewtype 528 for all content, new widget layout use in shortcut widgetlayout selection )
- netflix landscape
- custom skin search
- item tag behaviour (fontszize, on diff views they are optional , set in view vie sidepanel option, use in widgets via shortcut setting)

Download : skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.13~beta

- thats actual full log and to list next release
Quote:## Marduk : version **.1.13. - xx.xx.2019    

## to do for next version  

- resolve clearlogoInfos for spotlight trailer playing (temp use text label instead of logo for trailer playback due to widget refresh on playback start )
        - find/make better diffuse texture / or use overlay for fanart spotlight / use bigpicure bg overlay
        - repack images for themes (get rid of some [!]Skin.HasTheme([themename]))
        - fix setting, widget (header) left,right,center align
        - add musicvideo title below clearlogo ,netlix lyout,needs cond height adjust for plot
        - skinstring as prefix for mpaa certs ? https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2871255

- resolve issues/improve spotlight widget behaviour
        - fix issues on netflix home (animations,layout adjustments, actions,label)
        - improve skin search layouts ( + setting to en/disable containers)
        - improve enhanced videoinfo layout ( + setting to en/disable containers)
        - artwork,container adjustments 523

SETTINGS WINDOW
        - changed layout

SKINSETTINGS    

- added new custom color -> widget header color (was needed to keep details color and widget header color different)

- use optional helveticaneue font for netflixlayouts (doesnt support cyrillic),
                - en/disable option in artwork setting-section

- moved Skin.HasSetting(Home_TransParentTiles) setting to corresponding home section

- Trailers will auto fallback to youtube, if not "never do online lookup" is enebled (WIP)

- add new color ' ViewListAndDetailPanelColorNF '
                - intention - diffused color for non-/-focused items, without losing wished colors in other layouts -

- choose if you wann use skinhelper service or native(Non-Addon) for showing ExtraFanart
                - when not using skinhelper, you will also have rotating fanart available for musicvideos

- CHOOSE CAST PROVIDER for VideoInfo
                - or skinhelper service
                - or embuary

- added CAST ACTION
                        - perform library search via Skin Search by selceting a cast member in VideoInfo (actual just non netflix videoinfo)

- add new setting to use new "enhanced VideoInfo Screen" https://streamable.com/r969u
            ( it uses - 3 scrollable 'pages' (options for toggle some unwanted containers show/dont show will come next update) , click up for some additional info, click down for container [cast,content by cast,director,youtube,local art,local stored extras, youtube...]

- Netflix2 Home - decide between 2 spotlight button layouts (frame bg, panel bg)
                            - check your Colors in Custom Color Section    because they are need to handle colors differently

- Netflix Layouts - choose between Mpaa 2 Flag Layouts (default = diffuse frame , Alternative Layout = panel bg (Netflix Style))

EXTENDED INFO
        - fixed studio logo not showing

FONT specific
        - add new font helvetica neue for netflix layouts https://imgur.com/a/44UVJQo#xEHxgmp

HOME    
        - solved issues with "dont showing Widget Header" when scroll up again
        - Win10 - enebled option to use zoom animation
        - win10 - fixed scrollbar, now could be focused
        - added option - show widget header centered
        - larger square submenu , removed outstanding label, add submenu label at item bottom (optional layouts WIP)

-

HEADER
        - slightly decreased height and adjusted labels/icons (comparison def vs. win10 style https://i.imgur.com/FfLnn2h.jpg)
                (there will a decision , to just use 1 header header layout in future)
        - add label/content for skin search

WIDGETS
        - widget header are no longer hidden, when scroll up to previous widgets (all vertical home layouts)
        - fixed several issues , when using multiple rows for some layout types
        - cleanup some conditions
        - landscapewidebox     - slight edit of focus animation
                            - is always fixed-list now
        - added option to use use "dimmed play button" on focus
        - changed focus zoom for widgets
        - add focus animation for detail widgets (posterdetails,landscapedetails) (always)
        - removed tag OVERLAY, tags are now at bottom below widget, not inside artowrk
        - added new widget type 'circle' https://streamable.com/jwzqt
        - added new widget type 'netflix spotlight' , replacement for current spotlight WIP, improvements needed

- correction posterthumb position - posterdetails widget

VIEWS    
        - fixed issue where No/wrong viewtype label is shown (525,526,527)
        - fixed color issues
        - added option to use use "dimmed play button" on focus (Credits for the Idea and the the playbutton belongs to @SualFred)

- add NEW viewtype 'Circle' kept the id (529)
                https://imgur.com/a/q4ZkfOq

- Panel Wall (520)
                - dont show header ( fixed overlay )

- List (50)
                - removed discart option

- Netflix Potser - View (523)
                - fixed discart animations
                - fixed artwork + focusedlayout position
                - optional font style for Titles if clearlogo not available (https://i.imgur.com/asXO5CQ.jpg)
                - adjusted layouts in generell

- Netflix Potser - View (525)
                - improved layouts in generell

TAGS
        -     removed tag OVERLAY, tags are now at bottom below widget, not inside artowrk
            adjusted view types to use tags at bottom instead overlay (WIP, sizing)
            overlay based on missing artwork is still in
        -    toggle them on off via Slidemenu Setting in Viewtypes, or in Shortcut Section for Widgets

SHORTCUTS
        - fix some paths to windows
        - fix not working submenu for "Music" Entry
        - fix not working subsection for Shows: recentlyaddedepisodes, inprogresstvshows
        - add some default Submenu entry for "TV Shows", "Musicvideos", "Movies"
        - use xsp/native path (just) for sub sections instead skinhelper.service.widgets for : recentlyaddedmovies , InProgressMovies, UnwatchedMovies

SEARCH    
        - adjusted custom search (spotlight bg image unresolved)

MISC
        - some more minor stuff and fixes, to improve performance
        - cast provider on Netflix Trailer Playback in is now 'embuary helper' , faster (also dont need predefined actions actions)
        - alphabet scrollbar 'provider' is now embuaryhelper, seems faster, also hiding 'empty' letter content

["     - started some code overhaul,

the goal for the future will be, that
                    script.skin.helper.service ,
                    script.skin.helper.widgets,
                    script.skin.helper.backgrounds (pretty resource hungry)
                    will not be neccessary dependencie addons,
                    Rotating Section Backgrounds will be replaced with a 'native' method, "]

Hello

I have the Titan skin but have noticed recently that in the Skin Settings - Configure Shortcuts, the wordings for the middle options e.g change shortcut, widgets, hide title in tile, add, delete etc have disappeared. I have to guess what I am clicking on.

I have cleared cache, deleted and reinstalled the skin Mod but no luck.

I am using a Shield. Never had this problem before and don't have it on my Mac where I have just installed Kodi and the Titan skin.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
(2019-08-05, 00:00)twa96 Wrote: Hello

I have the Titan skin but have noticed recently that in the Skin Settings - Configure Shortcuts, the wordings for the middle options e.g change shortcut, widgets, hide title in tile, add, delete etc have disappeared. I have to guess what I am clicking on.

I have cleared cache, deleted and reinstalled the skin Mod but no luck.

I am using a Shield. Never had this problem before and don't have it on my Mac where I have just installed Kodi and the Titan skin.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

i did fresh install on android, everything is fine.

did you read install instructions? You may miss actual version of script.skinshortcuts,
another thing could be that colors are wrong defined (no color is set), may backup your existing theme and try to load "tittan mod ice" colortheme to be sure that labels are show correct.
But i test on fresh install without issues.

1. install my repo via "install from zip"
2. install marcelveldts beta repo via "install from repo" (needed for dependencie addons)
3. if using leia i suggest also install bingie repo "install from repo" ( needed for updated dependencie addons)
Hi,

I've been using XBMC/Kodi for many years now but I'm new posting here. I've recently upgraded to 18.3 & my problem is that MOVIE/TV RATINGS is not visible in media library views.
I've been tinkering a lot with the settings to get it back but to no avail.

My set up is:       Kodi 18.3 (Windows 10 Pro)
Installed Repos:  Bingie, Marcelveldt's, Rector Stuff & Marduk's
Problem:            Movie (or TV Show) ratings not visible (Titan M.O.D. Media Library View).
                         ScreenShots attached.
Log File
Screenshot Links:
#1 No Ratings in Titan M.O.D
#2 Ratings in Estouchy Skin
#3 Ratings visible in Info
#4 IMDB Top 250 Visible but no rating
#5 Settings

Kindly guide & help. Thanks in advance.
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
(2019-08-05, 11:49)VikramSandhu Wrote: Hi,

I've been using XBMC/Kodi for many years now but I'm new posting here. I've recently upgraded to 18.3 & my problem is that MOVIE/TV RATINGS is not visible in media library views.
I've been tinkering a lot with the settings to get it back but to no avail.

My set up is:       Kodi 18.3 (Windows 10 Pro)
Installed Repos:  Bingie, Marcelveldt's, Rector Stuff & Marduk's
Problem:            Movie (or TV Show) ratings not visible (Titan M.O.D. Media Library View).
                         ScreenShots attached.
Log File
Screenshot Links:
#1 No Ratings in Titan M.O.D
#2 Ratings in Estouchy Skin
#3 Ratings visible in Info
#4 IMDB Top 250 Visible but no rating
#5 Settings

Kindly guide & help. Thanks in advance.

that's strange.
get same results on my android test.
Just to be sure did you eneble the setting to show the ratings via skin settings?

can you do me a favor and make a test.
and give some info about your scrapper setting.

- what do you use to scrape ratings ( which scrapper, which default rating source (tmdb,imdb,rotren...? )

- can you export your lib into seperate nfo files and post the nfo for one of the movie/show?

I would do on my own, but cant atm.

I need to rewrite the used variable seems issue lies there.
(2019-08-05, 17:17)mardukL Wrote:

I've been using XBMC/Kodi.............Thanks in advance.

that's strange.............variable seems issue lies there.                             
Hi mardukL,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I'll furnish as much detail as I can (being a non-techo newb).

can you do me a favor and make a test.    Let me know what to do & how.
and give some info about your scrapper setting.  
- what do you use to scrape ratings ( which scrapper, which default rating source (tmdb,imdb,rotren...? )

Universal Movie Scraper is my primary scraper for movies and XEM for tv shows. I did this when I added video sources after installation of repos & various addons on a fresh Kodi. Then, I might have tweaked the scraper settings as well (with my mediocre knowledge of Kodi). Screenshots of Universal Movie Scraper settings for your reference:
12345678a & 8b.

Then, I have Artwork Beef set up to add additional artwork (as I love the Clear logo & Clear art view in media views). 
1a1b2a2b2c3a3b3c3d4a4b4c & 4d. However, I get this warning/error (re Kyradb user key) when AB runs.   KyraDB warning
Further, I've 2 different versions of The Movie DB addon (2 TMDB), and no option to uninstall the older version. Other addons enabled are: 123 & 4.

Additional info:
settings: 1. Interface2. Media3a. Media (Video) & 3b. Media (Video)
skin settings: 4a. Homescreen Layout4b. Homescreen Layout5. Background Setting6a. Media Lib View6b. Media Lib View6c. Media Lib View6d. Media Lib View6e. Media Lib View,
General Skin Settings: 123 & 4.

- can you export your lib into seperate nfo files and post the nfo for one of the movie/show?
I've exported my video lib into seperate files and this is the nfo file for the movie: NFO File (Onedrive link shared).

Once again, your help and guidance is much appreciated.

P.S.: Had to edit the link to NFO file several times. Finally shared the onedrive link.
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
(2019-08-06, 09:17)VikramSandhu Wrote:

I've been using XBMC/Kodi.............Thanks in advance.

that's strange.............variable seems issue lies there.                              
Hi mardukL,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I'll furnish as much detail as I can (being a non-techo newb).

Thanks, i'll take look.
No further Info needed.
I will/need rewrite the "rating" code variable anyway ;-) so that it'll be fixed on next update.
(2019-08-06, 10:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 09:17)VikramSandhu Wrote:
Thanks, i'll take look.
No further Info needed.
I will/need rewrite the "rating" code variable anyway ;-) so that it'll be fixed on next update.  
Thanks. Looking forward eagerly.
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15