Release ABC Family Channel
Version 3.0.6 fixes the above issue.
improves number of episodes available
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.
Version 3.0.7 fixes current website change.
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.
Thanks
Version 3.0.8 fixes current problems
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days
(2019-04-23, 00:33)learningit Wrote: Version 3.0.8 fixes current problems
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days

Is your test repository still available?  (If so, what is the address for the repo?)

The Kodi Add-On repository still has 3.0.7 as the latest version available.

Thanks!
The Pull Request mentioned in post post #34 can be found at [plugin.video.abcfamily] 3.0.8.  You might try to manually duplicate these file changes.
(2019-08-05, 18:13)kodaksmith Wrote: The Pull Request mentioned in post post #34 can be found at [plugin.video.abcfamily] 3.0.8.  You might try to manually duplicate these file changes.

Thanks.  I made the changes by hand and it works great.

But is there a reason that I wasn't able to download 3.0.8 from the official repository?  Was the pull request not completed yet?  Or do I need to add a repository?

I'm running Kodi 18.3 Git:20190621-89472b7 on my desktop linux system and LibreElec on the net-top computer.
(2019-08-06, 00:45)mmcmonster Wrote: Was the pull request not completed yet? 

The PR appears to have been closed by the author, and was not merged and is not available in the official repository.

In the PR conversation this comment indicates:

ERROR: Using the old language directory structure, please move to the new one.

My guess is that the code in the PR does not match the standard for Kodi 18 Leia, and that the author chose not to update to the new standard.
Hello, I am trying to watch the contents in ABC Family addon but whenever I play each video, it shows error. It seems like Python Exception Error but I don't know how to fix this issue.
Could anyone help me on this problem?

2020-02-07 16:19:53.721 T:20944   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groups'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.abcfamily\default.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                ma.processAddonEvent()
                                              File "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.t1mlib\lib\t1mlib.py", line 236, in processAddonEvent
                                                elif mode=='GV':  self.getVideo(p('url'))
                                              File "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.t1mlib\lib\t1mlib.py", line 164, in getVideo
                                                self.getAddonVideo(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.abcfamily\resources\lib\scraper.py", line 108, in getAddonVideo
                                                oid, eid = re.compile('&oid=(.+?)&eid=(.+?)&', re.DOTALL).search(sessionKey).groups()
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groups'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
A pull request for Version 3.0.8 has been issued to the kodi.org repo. The add-on should update in a few days.
Is this plugin not working anymore, or have I screwed something up? I just tried to install 4.0.2 under Kodi 19 and it does nothing, and the configure option is greyed out.

I see this in my kodi.log when I try to run it.
Code:
2021-06-10 19:47:06.399 T:25500 INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
2021-06-10 19:47:06.777 T:25500 WARNING <general>: xbmc.translatePath is deprecated and might be removed in future kodi versions. Please use xbmcvfs.translatePath instead.
2021-06-10 19:47:07.074 T:25500 INFO <general>: Skipped 1 duplicate messages..
2021-06-10 19:47:07.074 T:25500 INFO <general>: CPythonInvoker(10, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.freeform/default.py): script successfully run
2021-06-10 19:47:07.256 T:25500 INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
WABC has been broken for months.

I don't know if  Learningit is planing on fixing it after this long a time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ABC Family Channel1