• 110(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2019-07-31, 19:49)rschiks Wrote: but what about the idea you can decide it for yourself
Sure i can decide myself, but Artwork Beef and Media Managers that's only possible individually going manual to each movie (after the bulk/batch)
On the Artwork Beef or Media Managers bulk/batch method it's scraping all at once. A "preliminary decision" on bulk/batch must be made which is now prioritized choosen.
That's the reason for the rating system - for the bulk/batch. All people use bulk/batch method at first, and some then afterwards exchange them with the choose method if they like another one better.

Best would be really to implement a rating system sort order for all artwork types you offer in KyraDB. Integration in Artwork Beef and Media Managers is no problem. They're making it same with fanart.tv.
Maybe a short look at how the fanart.tv api's rating sort order system is working.
(2019-07-31, 20:26)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-31, 19:49)rschiks Wrote: but what about the idea you can decide it for yourself
Sure i can decide myself, but Artwork Beef and Media Managers that's only possible individually going manual to each movie (after the bulk/batch)
On the Artwork Beef or Media Managers bulk/batch method it's scraping all at once. A "preliminary decision" on bulk/batch must be made which is now prioritized choosen.
That's the reason for the rating system - for the bulk/batch. All people use bulk/batch method at first, and some then afterwards exchange them with the choose method if they like another one better.

Best would be really to implement a rating system sort order for all artwork types you offer in KyraDB. Integration in Artwork Beef and Media Managers is no problem. They're making it same with fanart.tv.
Maybe a short look at how the fanart.tv api's rating sort order system is working. 

Ok, I get what you mean. Fanart.tv works with likes (and also returns this number via their API). I also like  Big Grin that idea.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-07-31, 20:59)rschiks Wrote: Ok, I get what you mean. Fanart.tv works with likes (and also returns this number via their API). I also like  Big Grin that idea.
Yes thats i'm talked about since post #1633 damn language problem.  Big Grin
I mean equal like fanart.tv system.
Every artwork has a dynamic, vote depended slot, with most votes is the first and then descending.
Highest voted will be preferred on bulk/batch.

Would be nice for the KyraDB artwork types (animatedposter, animatedkeyart, animatedfanart, characterart).
Don't know if it's already too late to make a similar dynamic preference system for character poster sets (if more available). I mean only the sets! The poster in the sets already have excellent fixed order system for integer mode.
(2019-07-31, 22:06)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-31, 20:59)rschiks Wrote: Ok, I get what you mean. Fanart.tv works with likes (and also returns this number via their API). I also like  Big Grin that idea.
Yes thats i'm talked about since post #1633 damn language problem.  Big Grin
I mean equal like fanart.tv system.
Every artwork has a dynamic, vote depended slot, with most votes is the first and then descending.
Highest voted will be preferred on bulk/batch.

Would be nice for the KyraDB artwork types (animatedposter, animatedkeyart, animatedfanart, characterart).
Don't know if it's already too late to make a similar dynamic preference system for character poster sets (if more available). I mean only the sets! The poster in the sets already have excellent fixed order system for integer mode.   
Rofl

I will give it some thought on how to exactly implement it. Maybe it would also be nice to remove your vote and give it to another (in case new artwork is being added). Fanart.tv just adds your votes (you can't remove it).

And of course character sets won't be a problem.
(2019-07-31, 22:16)rschiks Wrote: Maybe it would also be nice to remove your vote and give it to another (in case new artwork is being added).
It's not functional like that. I can give each artwork exist a vote. (not limited to a artwork type per movie, i can just vote up once any artwork i like)
But you're right, then i can't remove it anymore. But it is not necessary in my opinion.
It's all just for a preference order for the bulk/batch method most people use in ArtworkBeef and Media Managers.
(2019-07-31, 23:26)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-31, 22:16)rschiks Wrote: Maybe it would also be nice to remove your vote and give it to another (in case new artwork is being added).
It's not functional like that. I can give each artwork exist a vote. (not limited to a artwork type per movie, i can just vote up once any artwork i like)
But you're right, then i can't remove it anymore. But it is not necessary in my opinion.
It's all just for a preference order for the bulk/batch method most people use in ArtworkBeef and Media Managers.

Ok, great. I will introduce the same method.
Here's a favorite of mine:

Thanks to https://www.behance.net/namazovnurlan for this great poster! (I just converted it)
I still can't automatically scrape the images of the animated posters ...
if a new guide?
Thanks in advance

kodi 18.2
aeon mq8
(2019-08-04, 18:51)allpro Wrote: I still can't automatically scrape the images of the animated posters ...
if a new guide?
Thanks in advance

kodi 18.2
aeon mq8

I have exactly the same problem - Kodi 18.3 and Kodi 18.1 + AEON MQ8. I can download additional artwork using Artwork Beef however it does not pull down the animated Artwork. Used to work a few months back but it has also removed the existing animated artwork that was there.  

Any help or assistance would be great??

I dont think Skin helper does anything anymore?

Thanks a lot for your anticipated help.
(2019-08-04, 22:10)zanders Wrote: I can download additional artwork using Artwork Beef however it does not pull down the animated Artwork. Used to work a few months back
If you talk about AB artwork scraping/autodownload:
It might not have worked a few months ago because ArtworkBeef has integrated the KyraDB API artwork types (animatedposter, animatedfanart, characterart (for movies) a few weeks back. 
But bug fixes had to be made so it's really functional since Artwork Beef 0.25.0 (release was 2019-07-30)
If you talk about only about the AB artwork kodi scan in: That must be functional (movies -> additional arwork types to add -> animatedposter, animatedfanart) EDIT: This is not necessary anymore since 0.24.0
If it's not functional you have problems with your Artwork Beef -> use the Artwork Beef Thread

Artwork Beef usually doesn't delete local artwork. As far as i know that would be only possible manual if you push the setting button -> delete deselected artwork files.

I did not know that in Aeon MQ8 you can even enable animated artwork. I have thought this codes and the toggle button fell victim to the MQ8 "lightweight" concept.

Don't use current version 0.25.1, wait for next release or use older 0.25.0
Hobbs and Shaw (2019)

Image Image

I've been pretty busy here lately, but was able to get one done.  Smile

*Blinks all gone, thanks for the suggestion guys.
(2019-08-08, 16:21)bennyhanna Wrote: Hobbs and Shaw (2019)
Give those actors a couple of eye drops, the number of times they "blink" is a bit too much IMO.
(2019-08-08, 16:21)bennyhanna Wrote: I've been pretty busy here lately, but was able to get one done.  Smile
The poster is really really nice!  Nod  But I agree with the frequent wink. Maybe you could omit it completely.
(2019-08-08, 16:40)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 16:21)bennyhanna Wrote: I've been pretty busy here lately, but was able to get one done.  Smile
The poster is really really nice!  Nod  But I agree with the frequent wink. Maybe you could omit it completely. 
All gone...Thanks for the input Big Grin
Sorry for the moment I do not have time, I made a big road trip in the United States from 23/07 to 25/08 to make a theme park per day and ride max coaster. I would start making covers from September.
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13