• 137(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2019-08-08, 18:53)Skank Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 13:33)Basje Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 12:12)Skank Wrote: Grats!
I found a workaround for a tvguide
i could use an android app
however, android apps on my zidoo device isnt workable without touchscreen or mouse Sad 
i only got a harmony remote to use

Since theres an android app to see the guide, it takes its info from somewhere no?
Not a chance to integrate this in addon?  

There is a difference between a generic TV Guide application and a Video Add-on. I could most likely show the information, but watching the actual TV is a completely different thing. Retrospect is not a TV Head-End add-on. 
True
You say you could... willing to?
Smile
It would be useless as none of the streams would play.
(2019-08-08, 21:33)Basje Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 18:53)Skank Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 13:33)Basje Wrote: There is a difference between a generic TV Guide application and a Video Add-on. I could most likely show the information, but watching the actual TV is a completely different thing. Retrospect is not a TV Head-End add-on. 
True
Smile 

Its not at all useless,..
​​​​​​If you now have no cable tv and you use your addon.. you can t see a guide
So you want to watch live tv, but you dont know whats on where..
if you would implement  a guide, you could then chose and go to that stream
(2019-08-09, 07:42)Skank Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 21:33)Basje Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 18:53)Skank Wrote: True
Smile 

​​​​​​If you now have no cable tv and you use your addon.. you can t see a guide
But again, those streams will not work, as I don't have most of the channels implemented. If you want a guide and streams, you will need to move to a TV Front-end solution.
(2019-08-09, 20:03)Basje Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 07:42)Skank Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 21:33)Basje Wrote: It would be useless as none of the streams would play.  

But again, those streams will not work, as I don't have most of the channels implemented. If you want a guide and streams, you will need to move to a TV Front-end solution. 

the streams dont have to work
i just need a guide to only see whats on
then an app like retrospect to watch the belgian live channels

not a mix of it
(2019-08-10, 12:29)Skank Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 20:03)Basje Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 07:42)Skank Wrote: Its not at all useless,..

not a mix of it 
So somebody needs to create an EPG for that. But that won't be me. I already have enough stuff to do Big Grin
(2019-08-10, 13:18)Basje Wrote:
(2019-08-10, 12:29)Skank Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 20:03)Basje Wrote: But again, those streams will not work, as I don't have most of the channels implemented. If you want a guide and streams, you will need to move to a TV Front-end solution.  

not a mix of it  
So somebody needs to create an EPG for that. But that won't be me. I already have enough stuff to do Big Grin 
No problem
i could just ask :p
Hi Bas. I'm on version 5.0.0 and pretty much all streams stopped working since a few days. Reverting to 4.8.20 didn't change the behaviour. Program lists still get populated though, there's just no playback. Turning inputstream on or off didn't have any effect.
New version available.
Thanks for the quick fix @Basje Smile
(2019-08-16, 19:13)WeirdH Wrote: Hi Bas. I'm on version 5.0.0 and pretty much all streams stopped working since a few days. Reverting to 4.8.20 didn't change the behaviour. Program lists still get populated though, there's just no playback. Turning inputstream on or off didn't have any effect.

If you are on Kodi Leia, please install 5.0.2 from the Kodi Repository. Your problem is caused by an out of date Widevine Library. You can update it using the InputStream Helper add-on
(2019-08-17, 00:08)Basje Wrote:
(2019-08-16, 19:13)WeirdH Wrote: Hi Bas. I'm on version 5.0.0 and pretty much all streams stopped working since a few days. Reverting to 4.8.20 didn't change the behaviour. Program lists still get populated though, there's just no playback. Turning inputstream on or off didn't have any effect.

If you are on Kodi Leia, please install 5.0.2 from the Kodi Repository. Your problem is caused by an out of date Widevine Library. You can update it using the InputStream Helper add-on 
Oh cool, it's back in the repository, didn't know! Updated and it works again, thanks a bunch.
(2019-08-18, 21:19)WeirdH Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 00:08)Basje Wrote:

Oh cool, it's back in the repository, didn't know! Updated and it works again, thanks a bunch. 
Great! From now on, all updates for Leia and up go via the official Kodi repository.
Many Swedish TV shows have no sound!!! such as the TV shows "Rapport" AND "Aktuellt" In the "SVT Play". I use "Retrospect v5.0.3" in LibreElec 8.2.5 Generic x64_86 (Kodi 17.6) Or Kodi 17.6 on Win7.

The sound works in the addon "SVT Play"
https://kodi.tv/addon/plugins-video-add-ons/svt-play

Many thanks for your addon!!! I've been using Retrospect for many years, and am very glad that Retrospect is available :-)
(2019-08-27, 20:20)Savalas Wrote: Many Swedish TV shows have no sound!!! such as the TV shows "Rapport" AND "Aktuellt" In the "SVT Play". I use "Retrospect v5.0.3" in LibreElec 8.2.5 Generic x64_86 (Kodi 17.6) Or Kodi 17.6 on Win7.

The sound works in the addon "SVT Play"
https://kodi.tv/addon/plugins-video-add-ons/svt-playMany thanks for your addon!!! I've been using Retrospect for many years, and am very glad that Retrospect is available :-)

Yes, your LibreElec is way out of date. You should upgrade to the latest version that includes a new InputStream Adaptive add-on. Alternatively you can disable the InputStream Adaptive add-on as described here in a similar stream related issue under LibreElec: https://github.com/retrospect-addon/plug...-525242926
Basje,

2 things:
- watching vtm live stream -> it stops playing after each "program", is that normal behabious? i always have to relaunch the live tv every time it changes, for ex i start it to watch the news, the news is finished, it stops playing live tv, i rehit it, then it starts again..
- second, this might be a hard one. When watching, picture is not fluent. I dont really see stuttering or buffering, but the picture isnt fluent as normal.... (its like picture get sometimes behind). Any ideas? Using zidoo x9s
(2019-08-29, 15:40)Skank Wrote: Basje,

2 things:
- watching vtm live stream -> it stops playing after each "program", is that normal behabious? i always have to relaunch the live tv every time it changes, for ex i start it to watch the news, the news is finished, it stops playing live tv, i rehit it, then it starts again..
- second, this might be a hard one. When watching, picture is not fluent. I dont really see stuttering or buffering, but the picture isnt fluent as normal.... (its like picture get sometimes behind). Any ideas? Using zidoo x9s

I guess the live stream stops, because there is small absence of data in between programs. That forces Kodi to stop playback. You can verify your kodi.log for that.

The second issue I cannot help. Seems like a hardware/performance issue. As soon as playback starts, Retrospect's work is done.
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7