• 53(current)
Broken USTVnow [Official Plugin]
How come my logs haven’t been checked?
(2019-07-20, 21:45)Wrobins1 Wrote: How come my logs haven’t been checked?
Patience man, these people aren't doing this for the good of their health, it's a hobby
(2019-07-20, 10:43)DarrenHill Wrote: @geoffs - The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Thanks wll do, didn't know I had any as I only run legit stuff: I don't even use PBS kids anymore as it's blocked in my country
(2019-07-20, 01:55)geoffs Wrote: Any idea what's going on with the android version?

sorry updated log: https://paste.kodi.tv/amotecosil.kodi

as for bad addon think it was TubiTV
Is there a way to get the audio in DD 5.1?
(2019-08-12, 20:36)UncT Wrote: Is there a way to get the audio in DD 5.1?

I do not believe the streams offer Dolby.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
USTVnow has been down most of today. I can log on with my computer but not Kodi with the add-on.Log
(2019-08-14, 03:54)hollywoodpete Wrote: USTVnow has been down most of today. I can log on with my computer but not Kodi with the add-on.Log
Ours went down yesterday early afternoon.  Anyone else??
(2019-08-14, 18:20)rdonna Wrote: Ours went down yesterday early afternoon.  Anyone else??
My 5 channel free plan is working fine through the Lunatixz add on.
Lunatixz, I used the link in your signature to download your beta repository to kodi but it is empty when I try to install anything. Is there a new or updated link to use for it? 
Thanks!
I am new to kodi. Let me know if this is wrong place

I am running kodi 18.3
I installed ustvnow from repository
Get an error when I start it at 16:36:29.780 in the logs

Logs: https://paste.kodi.tv/vidihavalo
I installed ustvnow and entered my credentials for my account (my account is on the free plan), but the guide button wasn't there, so I couldn't use the UEpg guide, how do I make it appear? Or was it removed?
USTVNOW in Kodi 18.4 Mi Box S with Android 8.1

KODI updated from 18.3 to 18.4 in the playstore yesterday and USTVNOW does not work in kodi version 18.4

Uninstalled and reinstalled kodi 18.4 and USTVNOW addon has the same problem.

LOG attached https://paste.kodi.tv/ozijifomac.kodi

Device MIBOX S android tv with android 8.1

Could you please review and update if possible.....Thank you.

edit 06/09/2019 - Works no problem now, just had to reset completely the MIBOX S
USTVNOW on Kodi 18.4 on fire tv with Fire OS 5.2

USTVNOW addon stopped working on fire tv with Kodi Leia 18.3.

Updated to new Kodi 18.4 and it is still not working. I have restarted the fire tv and uninstalled and reinstalled USTVNOW addon from the repository and still experiencing the same problem. I have a paid account with USTVNOW.

Log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/upobequhit

Device: amazon fire tv with Fire OS 5.2

Please review and advise of a fix!

Thanks!
@Jenn_bol09 - your fireTV is infested with banned addons (wiki). As these violate our piracy policy (wiki) we cannot offer you any support here whilst they are installed. Please actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here if you want our help and support.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTVnow [Official Plugin]5