• 10(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
hi @barney63,

We fixed the live tv of Télé Quebec. Thank you ! I will be available in the next beta 0.2.11~beta02.
The NTV live TV it is 540p and the content are always this quality.

Thanks,
Wwark
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
(2019-08-15, 08:00)wwark Wrote: We fixed the live tv of Télé Quebec. Thank you ! I will be available in the next beta 0.2.11~beta02.
Appreciate the quick response, thanks. 

I'm not one of those guys who quibbles if something isn't 1080p, I don't mind a standard definition picture (no buffering), but the NTV picture I'm seeing is unwatchable and I wonder if there is a setting at my end that will correct it.  I'll include a screen shot.

This isn't a corrupted graphic screenshot, that is literally how the TV picture looks.  Again, thanks for looking at this and for the work you do, it is well appreciated.
I understand. I don't have that on my side.
Do you have the same issue if you watch the live TV directly on the website of NTV ?
It is maybe  an issue on the player of Kodi.
Can you please share the logs (in debug mode) if we can spot something?
Is it the only content you have this kind of issue on Kodi ?

Thanks,
Wwark
Co-developer of Catch-up TV & More video add-on: GitHub catchuptvandmore, Website
(2019-08-15, 15:36)wwark Wrote: I understand. I don't have that on my side.
Do you have the same issue if you watch the live TV directly on the website of NTV ?
It is maybe  an issue on the player of Kodi.
Can you please share the logs (in debug mode) if we can spot something?
Is it the only content you have this kind of issue on Kodi ?

Thanks,
Wwark
Can't post a log right now but the NTV website stream plays fine and it is the only channel I have this problem with in Kodi.  It has never worked properly since I installed the addon months ago.  Everything else in the addon plays fine.

Could a few others please check to see if LiveTv/ Canada/NTV works for them.

While I've got you here, the Live TV of UKTV Play is UK only, correct?  Thanks.
Yes UKTVPlay is UK only. Also these contents are DRM protected so Kodi 18 is required to play them.
Thanks,
Wwark
(2019-08-15, 08:00)wwark Wrote: We fixed the live tv of Télé Quebec. Thank you ! I will be available in the next beta 0.2.11~beta02.
Tele Quebec now working for me, thanks.  Now waiting to see if others can confirm the status of NTV if the stream is normal or "pixelated"
(2019-08-14, 20:17)wwark Wrote: hi @berkhornet,

I tried the catchup TV of the drama boon S01E06 and I played without issue the content.
Can you please share the whole log ?

Regards,
Wwark
Hi. I've just tried again after reinstalling the addon. I tried to view Boon S1 E9 and it failed to play. I've posted a log at https://pastebin.com/1SfF8aJc. Thanks for your help.
(2019-08-17, 17:44)berkhornet Wrote:

I tried the catchup TV of the drama boon S01E06 and I played without issue the content.

Regards,
Wwark
Hi. I've just tried again after reinstalling the addon. I tried to view Boon S1 E9 and it failed to play. I've posted a log at https://pastebin.com/1SfF8aJc. Thanks for your help. 
Hi,
What is the version of windows and how did you install Kodi ? We know some issue to play DRM content with Kodi version from windows store?
Could you please try to update to the last version of Kodi 18.3 and using kodi available to this url https://kodi.tv/download ?

Thanks,
Wwark
@berkhornet - there are also 3 [banned addon]] repos and at least 3 (possibly orphaned) banned addon (wiki) scripts running on that device.

Please read the piracy policy (wiki) and remove them if you want further support here.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-17, 18:12)wwark Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 17:44)berkhornet Wrote:

Regards,
Wwark
Hi,
What is the version of windows and how did you install Kodi ? We know some issue to play DRM content with Kodi version from windows store?
Could you please try to update to the last version of Kodi 18.3 and using kodi available to this url https://kodi.tv/download ?

Thanks,
Wwark 

Hi. Thanks for response. I tested again on a clean install and all working now. Need to clean up my system. Thanks
Hi, I clicked on a few shows ie...Murdoch mysteries and it looks like it's going to play but stops. Don't know what's wrong. Can anyone help?
(2019-08-19, 00:57)Tilly4527 Wrote: Hi, I clicked on a few shows ie...Murdoch mysteries and it looks like it's going to play but stops. Don't know what's wrong. Can anyone help?
I'll help you if you help me Smile

If you're trying to access MM through Catch-Up TV & More/CatchUp TV/United Kingdom/UKTV Play it is UK only.  So if you don't live in the UK you can't access it.  If you live in Canada you can access it with the very good CBC addon available in the main Kodi Repo.  To get that you have to sign up for the free CBC Gem service to get a username and password. (Canada only)

Now can you do me a favour and go to Catch-Up TV & More/LiveTV/Canada and try NTV.  Does it look like the screenshot near the top of the page or does it play fine.

Thanks
(2019-08-19, 03:05)barney63 Wrote:
(2019-08-19, 00:57)Tilly4527 Wrote: Hi, I clicked on a few shows ie...Murdoch mysteries and it looks like it's going to play but stops. Don't know what's wrong. Can anyone help?
I'll help you if you help me Smile

If you're trying to access MM through Catch-Up TV & More/CatchUp TV/United Kingdom/UKTV Play it is UK only.  So if you don't live in the UK you can't access it.  If you live in Canada you can access it with the very good CBC addon available in the main Kodi Repo.  To get that you have to sign up for the free CBC Gem service to get a username and password. (Canada only)

Now can you do me a favour and go to Catch-Up TV & More/LiveTV/Canada and try NTV.  Does it look like the screenshot near the top of the page or does it play fine.

Thanks  

Hi @Tilly4527 and @barney63,

@Tilly4527 could you please share the whole log of kodi (paste.bin) to understand the issue you have ?
@barney63 what is the version of Kodi and the OS you use? If you test another environment do you still have the issue ?

regards, Thanks,
Wwark
(2019-08-19, 19:38)wwark Wrote: @barney63 what is the version of Kodi and the OS you use? If you test another environment do you still have the issue ?
Win 7 and Kodi 18.3. 

Would there be a reason why this stream (NTV) would work differently than the others in the add on?  They all (except NTV) work fine, actually Tele Quebec (the one just fixed) opens almost instantly while the others have a short lag.  The NTV website plays fine and I don't have Kodi on any other device.  It would be nice if somebody else could check NTV and then I'd know if I was the only person experiencing this.
(2019-08-19, 21:18)barney63 Wrote:
(2019-08-19, 19:38)wwark Wrote: @barney63 what is the version of Kodi and the OS you use? If you test another environment do you still have the issue ?
Win 7 and Kodi 18.3. 

Would there be a reason why this stream (NTV) would work differently than the others in the add on?  They all (except NTV) work fine, actually Tele Quebec (the one just fixed) opens almost instantly while the others have a short lag.  The NTV website plays fine and I don't have Kodi on any other device.  It would be nice if somebody else could check NTV and then I'd know if I was the only person experiencing this.  
Hi @barney63,
Did you try to change some video parameters accessible during the content is played to see if can help to have a correct rendering of the video ?
Are you able to share the log to see if we can spot something?

The add-on done his job it is on kodi side the m3u8 is not play well with your configuration.

Another test also is to backup your kodi directory in ProgramData of your user windows and try a clean install of Kodi or create a new user in your windows and try to play NTV.
Thanks,
Wwark.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1