• 117(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-08-18, 11:37)hackademic Wrote: Hi. Is there a way to turn off the CHARACTER ART (Fanart of Famous Actresses)?
I have almost 4,000 movies on my database and I think Character Art is using too much resources for my machine to handle.
Browsing the movie list has become slower and playing 4K almost always causes trouble (My Vero 4K + is always restarting when playing 4K)
Thanks!

I think what you're looking for is mentioned here at the answer for nomnom27 (You need to change/add some Code that is missing):
Link
(I hope I didn't misunderstood you Wink )
(2019-08-18, 11:56)WolverineCTX Wrote:
(2019-08-18, 11:37)hackademic Wrote: Hi. Is there a way to turn off the CHARACTER ART (Fanart of Famous Actresses)?
I have almost 4,000 movies on my database and I think Character Art is using too much resources for my machine to handle.
Browsing the movie list has become slower and playing 4K almost always causes trouble (My Vero 4K + is always restarting when playing 4K)
Thanks!

I think what you're looking for is mentioned here at the answer for nomnom27 (You need to change/add some Code that is missing):
Link
(I hope I didn't misunderstood you Wink
Thanks a lot!
Can you please let me know where I can find the file "IncludesTopMenu.xml"?
(2019-08-18, 13:09)hackademic Wrote:
(2019-08-18, 11:56)WolverineCTX Wrote:
Thanks!

Link
(I hope I didn't misunderstood you Wink )    
Thanks a lot!
Can you please let me know where I can find the file "IncludesTopMenu.xml"?   
You're welcome Smile
It's in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod\1080i
@latts9923
I really love your Leia Mod and wish I could show it by giving you some Thanks/Likes but I'm not there jet so I just do it this way! (As soon as I reach the amount of Posts I need, I'll do it properly - LOL Big Grin
I just had some Problems with the latest Version Aeon MQ 7 Mod v1.0.1.8 - it didn't install because it kept complaining of some missing AddOns. I ended up (because I'm also a noob in all this Kodi Stuff, sorry) deinstalling all, install the newest Kodi 18.3 and the read one of your comments with the Link I would had need with the correct Addon Versions - LOL - lesson learned - read all first!
Now all is working just fine!
Thanks again for all your Work and Greetings
Hi @latts9923
It would be really great if you could implement this awesome Character Poster Artwork Project to your Aeon MQ 7 Skin:
Link

I think that @chrissix would be glad to see it implemeted and help you with further questions regarding this topic.

Here also an example for how they look at the KyraDB Page:
Link
@WolverineCTX

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you got the skin to work. I'm adding the Character Poster Art to the next update.
The Character Poster Project by @"chrissix" has been added to the Right List View and Video Info page for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod, the MQ 7 Leia Mod and the MQ 8 Multi-Mod. It will be part of the next update for all three Mods.
(2019-08-17, 01:24)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
I'm not sure what the latest Skin Helper Service update fixed. The Leia version of the Skin Info Service is the same as the Krypton version...I just made it compatible with Leia.

@MB1968
Hmm...I never got an e-mail about it in my inbox or spam. I got it now though...thanks! Yeah, I still see the status for KodiFlixTV as well.

@RobbieWilkes
Hmm...check something for me if you would. Open userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod/settings.xml and find this setting...
xml:

<setting id="fontglow" type="string">ffe8e8e8</setting>
Do you have a color code listed?

@melons2
Try changing the movie code to this...
xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(id),movie)">[color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[20342]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.Count)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16102]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.Watched)][color=80FFFFFF] | [/color][color=$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]]$LOCALIZE[16101]:[/color] $INFO[Window(0).Property(Movies.UnWatched)]</value>
<setting id="fontglowpulse" type="bool">false</setting>
<setting id="fontglow.name" type="string">None</setting>
<setting id="fontglow" type="string">None</setting>
<setting id="fontglow.base" type="string"></setting>

However, I decided to do a search for just "font", and ran across these settings...

<setting id="stylefont" type="string">font3</setting>  (for Style 3, I assume)
but then I found these settings....
<setting id="colorfont.base" type="string">ffFFFAF0</setting>
<setting id="colorfont.name" type="string">FFFFFAF0</setting>
<setting id="colorfont" type="string">FFFFFAF0</setting>

Of course, I have no idea if that's what they're supposed to be, or not.

If all that seems right, is there any possibility that a Windows (TTF) font could have any affect on the skin?

Thanks for looking at this.  It's really not a big deal cosmetically, just a bit of a mystery.
(2019-08-19, 13:27)latts9923 Wrote: @WolverineCTX

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you got the skin to work. I'm adding the Character Poster Art to the next update.

That is awesome News! Thanks again for all your great Work.
I noticed that the DATE on my main menu is broken.
Can somebody point me to the right direction?
I only experienced this after the upgrade and perhaps after tinkering with the xls file to disable the actress fanart.
***Nevermind. A simple restart did the trick****
(2019-08-17, 01:24)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Yeah, I still see the status for KodiFlixTV as well.

Just an example of one of the downsides of Kodi. Your setup seems to work flawlessly and than out of nowhere, something is wrong. Well this time I'm gonna leave it the way it is. I'm not gonna spend hours and hours to solve a small issue. It won't surprise me, that suddenly some day some mysterious forces have solved it and the status for tv shows is being displayed again, just like it was before.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

(2019-08-17, 04:11)KaBoS Wrote: @latts9923  - Hi I have a problem with the installation This message appears

I watched the video from the minute 18:45  Before installing skin You installed this 

Is here the problem ? I just downloaded Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod v1.0.1.8 

Are there need other add-ons to install Before installing the skin ?
^^^^^^^^^^
Any help Sad
(2019-08-21, 09:34)KaBoS Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 04:11)KaBoS Wrote: @latts9923  - Hi I have a problem with the installation This message appears

I watched the video from the minute 18:45  Before installing skin You installed this 

Is here the problem ? I just downloaded Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod v1.0.1.8 

Are there need other add-ons to install Before installing the skin ?
^^^^^^^^^^
Any help Sad  
This Problem got answered already for other Users having an Issue installing the new Version 1.0.1.8 Wink Have a look at this Post and follow the Link in the first Answer - or click here

I did even do a fresh install and after that I went and install all these .zip Files and it worked just fine.
I just updated my repo to v1.0.9. If you check for updates to the repo it should install the new version.
(2019-08-05, 16:00)Nickerw Wrote: Seems to be solved: I moved through the layouts and when I reached layout 7 again - it worked!?!   

Not solved - Works only in layout 7!  

I am unable to reproduce this problem.
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13