• 86(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Hi mardukL

First off let me say I love your skin, it is the only skin  I use on my Kodi boxes.  The reason  for my  post is that I noticed on post 1242 that you mentioned you have to rewrite stuff for the ratings to be displayed on media views.  I am also  having the same  problem, in that the star ratings wont display most of the time.  My setup is that I use emby server to manage all my movies.  I then use the emby for kodi app to sync my data to kodi.  Within the metadata for ratings for movies are two sections - community ratings and critic ratings.  The data in community ratings is what populates the star ratings for my movies in Kodi with your skin.  The problem is that if a movie has data for both ratings then the critic rating will display on the footer, with the other ratings but the data for community ratings wont display where the stars should be.  If a movie only has data in the community ratings field then in kodi with your skin that star rating for the movie will appear.  How does your skin get the ratings information for movies?
Hello mardukL, I have a little update for you

improved display MusicOSD ( "Album:" ; "Genre:" ; "(Year)" )
will now only be displayed if available

NetflixOSD:
- duration episodes is displayed
- indication year or premiere for movies and episodes

here the files: 1080i_xml_23_08_19.zip

(2019-08-20, 21:58)geowill76 Wrote: Hi mardukL

First off let me say I love your skin, it is the only skin  I use on my Kodi boxes.  The reason  for my  post is that I noticed on post 1242 that you mentioned you have to rewrite stuff for the ratings to be displayed on media views.  I am also  having the same  problem, in that the star ratings wont display most of the time.  My setup is that I use emby server to manage all my movies.  I then use the emby for kodi app to sync my data to kodi.  Within the metadata for ratings for movies are two sections - community ratings and critic ratings.  The data in community ratings is what populates the star ratings for my movies in Kodi with your skin.  The problem is that if a movie has data for both ratings then the critic rating will display on the footer, with the other ratings but the data for community ratings wont display where the stars should be.  If a movie only has data in the community ratings field then in kodi with your skin that star rating for the movie will appear.  How does your skin get the ratings information for movies?

Currently the star rating is based on a variable,

userrating , rating (default scrapped) , skinhelper fetched ratings. (i dindt take a deeper look )

i just rewritten the ratings for the footer in latest version.

i will take a look soon for the stars rating.

which version are you using, 18.1.12 or 18.1.13-ceta ?

if you are using 18.1.13-ceta , which ratings are shown on the footer WHEN DONT ENEBLED THE SETTING "USE SKINHELPER AS FALLBACK FOR RATINGS" ?
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-08-23, 01:35)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL, I have a little update for you

NetflixOSD:

here the files: 1080i_xml_23_08_19.zip

i'll take a look , very busy with other things right now.
but looking good . ;-)
(2019-08-17, 19:47)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 18:30)elijahscott82 Wrote: Will I be able to use vertical layout with this version of Titan? id like it to look like my 17.6 theme

ImageImagehttps://i.postimg.cc/1Rk7FzLn/IMG-3486.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/PJw6cG85/IMG-3487.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/TYn7J66k/IMG-3488.jpg

yepp, no problem.
except animation,they are different, if you unhappy with the new animations (widget/submenu bounce slide) you are able to use default titan layout in
setting->homelayout settings 

I installed it and its looking exactly like my 17 version. Only thing different is backing out of a video and the video still plays. I need to figure out how to just stop playing a video when I hit back. Loving this titan build.
Hi mardukL

Thanks for getting back to me.  I am currently running 18.1.13-ceta, as I upgraded from 18.1.12 to see if it would fix the problem.  If I disable Skinhelper as Fallback option I still see the same ratings in footer.  Rotten Tomatoes in the footer but no stars (for movies that have both community and critic rating in emby) but star ratings at top for movies that only have community rating and no critic information from Emby and no rotten tomato ratings in the footer.

Also, on another topic.  I noticed that when I upgraded from 18.1.12 to 18.1.13 that when I am in my tv episodes for any show it no longer displays the episode number underneath the title, above the description of the episode,  like it did before so right now I cant tell what any of the episodes are.  Not sure if I have disabled a setting or something that caused this.
(2019-08-23, 15:10)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-23, 01:35)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL, I have a little update for you

NetflixOSD:

here the files: 1080i_xml_23_08_19.zipImageImage

i'll take a look , very busy with other things right now.
but looking good . ;-)  

No problem. I like to help if I can.  Smile
(2019-08-06, 09:17)VikramSandhu Wrote: However, I get this warning/error (re Kyradb user key) when AB runs.   KyraDB warning
There were problems with previous Artwork Beef versions.
But since the latest version, all issues should be resolved. There have not been any bug reports since that time.
If you use or not use KyraDB, all should be running fine without issues now.
(2019-08-23, 23:37)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 09:17)VikramSandhu Wrote: However, I get this warning/error (re Kyradb user key) when AB runs.   KyraDB warning
There were problems with previous Artwork Beef versions.
But since the latest version, all issues should be resolved. There have not been any bug reports since that time.
If you use or not use KyraDB, all should be running fine without issues now.

Thanks to bring that in , i overread that.

@VikramSandhu
you need to register on kyra.db to get your api- & user- key.
Than put that in the corresponding fields in artwork beef settings.
Beside other benefits its the needed source for animatedposter/fanart.
@mardukL Please check for Skin Backup service error.
(2019-08-24, 08:45)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL Please check for Skin Backup service error.

i added the updated version from cartman.dos to my repo, if you not get notified force 'search for updates' within the sidebar.

give a feedback if that works better.

also added plugin.netflix update from ascio disco, as the repo itself currently doesnt work.
(2019-08-24, 15:54)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-24, 08:45)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL Please check for Skin Backup service error.

i added the updated version from cartman.dos to my repo, if you not get notified force 'search for updates' within the sidebar.

give a feedback if that works better.

also added plugin.netflix update from ascio disco, as the repo itself currently doesnt work.

I didn't get you, I have installed 18.1.13 ceta version, even then I am getting the skin backup error.

Please guide me how to update.
Updated version number of Skin backup service please? I am currently using 1.0.22
I have observed one thing, in version 18.1.13 widget labels and spinning wheel while busy are not showing.
(2019-08-25, 05:44)zeeya Wrote: Updated version number of Skin backup service please? I am currently using 1.0.22

if that version not solve the issue i got no idea.
i assume android doesnt have write permission.
can you post a log?
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15