Automatically rename after get missing episodes
how can i make ember

-Automatically rename files after get missing episodes
"Get missing epsiodes" is a function to fill a tv show with all the episodes that you don't have as a video (file). So there is nothing to rename after you run this function.
(2019-08-27, 09:33)DanCooper Wrote: "Get missing epsiodes" is a function to fill a tv show with all the episodes that you don't have as a video (file). So there is nothing to rename after you run this function.
what you do mean fill a tv show with all the episodes that you don't have as a video (file)?
I don't understand the purpose of this function. 

So when I get new seasons of a show 
do I need to scrape the show again
and will it download all the images + nfo files for all seasons again or just the new season only?
There is an option in Settings => TV Shows => General => Media List Options => Display Missing Episodes to list known episodes that you don't have but already are listed on TVDb or TMDb. This episodes are grayed out in the list and flagged as "Missing" in the main window (see screenshot). Usually Ember get this information if you (re-)scrape a whole tv show. If you don't want to re-scrape the whole tv show and only get all "missing" episodes in your list you can use this function in the context menu. With this function none of your episodes or the tv show itself will be updated or changed.

If you add new episodes or a whole season you have to use the DB update function. Ember will add and scrape a new season automatically if needed like new episodes while a DB update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatically rename after get missing episodes0