• 150(current)
Android Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use
Only SD Netflix. Zidoo isn’t the right solution for anything but your own local/networked media playback.
(2019-07-24, 21:53)hdmkv Wrote: Only SD Netflix. Zidoo isn’t the right solution for anything but your own local/networked media playback.

Did you try this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329767
guess zidoo needs firmware support 
Android devices with legit Widevine L1 already baked into device Firmware can Hardware decode up to 4K Netflix using that Kodi Addon.

Can someone pass this to zidoo so its supported?
Anyone know why most android apps on zidoo, isnt useable?
Some/all apps arent controlable without mouse or touch..

hateful when you only use a harmony remote

any ideas how i can work around this?
Like most Chinese Andorid boxes, they're using the mobile/tablet version of Android OS, not real Android TV OS.
yeah Sad shame
Actually, forgot, there may be an option. @pcristi on Zidoo forum, shared an Android TV OS firmware for X9S with me some months back to try. Never got around to trying before I sold my X9S and bought a Z9S. He sent it privately to me, but you could ask him if he'd be willing to share. Here's a screenshot...

[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2019-08-08, 19:39)hdmkv Wrote: Actually, forgot, there may be an option. @pcristi on Zidoo forum, shared an Android TV OS firmware for X9S with me some months back to try. Never got around to trying before I sold my X9S and bought a Z9S. He sent it privately to me, but you could ask him if he'd be willing to share. Here's a screenshot...

howly that looks cool
i didnt know u did ur zidoo x9s away

you really should have tried this

edit: zidoo should focus on an android tv box, which can do netflix in 4k too
Dear All, 

How to install makemkv dependencies in order to use an external Bluray Drive with my zidoo ? 

I have already managed this with my old Raspberry Pi 3b+ and it worked fine.
So is it possible to do the same with ZMDC ? 

At this times all tries went wrong...

Thank you in advance
I'm  not sure zidoo is the problem, but when watchling a live stream,picture isnt fluent (using retrospect addon to wtach vtm livestream)
Dont think its the addon?
Any ideas where to look?
using zdmc
(2019-08-29, 15:41)Skank Wrote: I'm  not sure zidoo is the problem, but when watchling a live stream,picture isnt fluent (using retrospect addon to wtach vtm livestream)
Dont think its the addon?
Any ideas where to look?
using zdmc

@hdmkv
No idea. I'd ask in the Zidoo forum.
Anyone running 18.6 on zidoo x9s or am i the only one left with such a box

How do i update again to 18.6 with zidoo
Can't... 18.4 is the latest available. Zidoo seems focused on release of Z9X now (has HDR10, HDR10+ and DV support), based on the new Realtek RTD1619DR SoC.
(2020-05-09, 01:17)hdmkv Wrote: Can't... 18.4 is the latest available. Zidoo seems focused on release of Z9X now (has HDR10, HDR10+ and DV support), based on the new Realtek RTD1619DR SoC.

18.4 is a step forward i'm on 18.2

Howto get to 18.4?

For a video addon t needs 18.6
Anyway, we are always dependant on zidoo.. guess the old players arent worth it anymore
pity
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zidoo X9S (X-series) 4K HDR / 3D / HD Audio / ZDMC (Kodi fork): Review & Use8