Where is the "Now Playing Controls"?
This may be a novice question, but I am running Kodi in Windows 7. 

How do you access the "Now Playing Control"?  I cannot see a menu selection, button, or option to navigate to this screen while music is playing.

The Wiki seems vague on this topic.

Richard
It is explained here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Music_navigation#...g_Controls

If you are using a keyboard, use the Tab key to enter the Now Playing... screen. Then use the Enter key to call up controls if you need them.

Or use the bottom right icon (4 arrow heads) from the left sideblade menu
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks.  I overlooked that.  However, I have been using a remote and have not figured out what is equivalent to "Tab."

Maybe there is a part of Kodi that has some remote control options (like button assignments).

Richard
Press back on the home screen.
(2019-09-01, 07:25)rchrdm Wrote: Thanks.  I overlooked that.  However, I have been using a remote and have not figured out what is equivalent to "Tab."

Maybe there is a part of Kodi that has some remote control options (like button assignments).

Richard

If we're talking about the same thing, pressing Info on the remote while playing music in full screen toggles 'Now playing' on and off.

Andy
(2019-09-01, 11:11)AndyHenderson Wrote:
(2019-09-01, 07:25)rchrdm Wrote: Thanks.  I overlooked that.  However, I have been using a remote and have not figured out what is equivalent to "Tab."

Richard

If we're talking about the same thing, pressing Info on the remote while playing music in full screen toggles 'Now playing' on and off.

Andy 
Thanks.

Richard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where is the "Now Playing Controls"?0