• 88(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-08-30, 15:37)Abbaskip Wrote: Massive feature request here they I don't THINK would be too much work...

The "lock view" functionality from Titan Bingie. It's the first "Skin Helper" skin I've seen get around the issue of flicking views in the library when widgets are loading.

yeah, i need/will also get rid from skin.helper step by step.

lock view is on to do and started (not on gir) .

embuary and aura also got a good solution btw ;-)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-08-30, 04:44)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello @mardukL, I once fixed a bug (Episodes) on "View_525_Netflix_Landscape" which happened during the update from 18.1.12 to 18.1.13,  you had probably overlooked this. You forgot "Title for Episodes". But now it works well again.

Here the file: 1080i_View_525_29_08_19.zip

i thought i did on latest git, if not i will merge it ;-)

Thanks.
In 18.1.13 version vertical scroll bar is getting dissappeared very often. Please check @mardukL
I am using Titan confluence vertical home screen layout.
(2019-08-30, 18:51)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-30, 15:37)Abbaskip Wrote: Massive feature request here they I don't THINK would be too much work...

The "lock view" functionality from Titan Bingie. It's the first "Skin Helper" skin I've seen get around the issue of flicking views in the library when widgets are loading.

Thanks for the response, glad it's in the plans down the line 😊

Currently using you skin anyway, as that's the only part of it that isn't exactly as I like.

Bingie doesn't allow different widget types at once (poster, thumbnail etc) it's one or the other; I also couldn't get studio logos to appear on the homescreen; and there is no plot for episodes on the homescreen - so I prefer MOD to it due to those things.

Aura doesn't allow all widgets to be displayed all the time in the homescreen, which is also a must for me.

One other thing I've noticed with MOD though, and is only a minor pain point, is that on the homescreen, widgets that are posters and the posters that flick to thumbnail when selected are both the perfect height so that you get one widget row fitting in the screen at once - but Netflix large landscape widgets are slightly too thin so you have the header of the next widget below.
(2019-09-01, 03:16)zeeya Wrote: In 18.1.13 version vertical scroll bar is getting dissappeared very often. Please check @mardukL

what do you mean by disapear?

on home or when browse library in views?
did you use a setting to have them always visible or just on focus?
(2019-09-01, 14:26)Abbaskip Wrote:
(2019-08-30, 18:51)mardukL Wrote:

Thanks for the response, glad it's in the plans down the line 😊

Currently using you skin anyway, as that's the only part of it that isn't exactly as I like.

Bingie doesn't allow different widget types at once (poster, thumbnail etc) it's one or the other; I also couldn't get studio logos to appear on the homescreen; and there is no plot for episodes on the homescreen - so I prefer MOD to it due to those things.

Aura doesn't allow all widgets to be displayed all the time in the homescreen, which is also a must for me.

One other thing I've noticed with MOD though, and is only a minor pain point, is that on the homescreen, widgets that are posters and the posters that flick to thumbnail when selected are both the perfect height so that you get one widget row fitting in the screen at once - but Netflix large landscape widgets are slightly too thin so you have the header of the next widget below.

The netflix home is still wip,
and the reason why i havent the propet update ready.

But the size will not change, as it'll be to big on screen.
But i will experiment with some things for a better widget behaviour and alignment.

Beside other things there i am
unsure when i'll find time to fix/adjust things bring into the update.
(2019-09-01, 16:33)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-01, 03:16)zeeya Wrote: In 18.1.13 version vertical scroll bar is getting dissappeared very often. Please check @mardukL

what do you mean by disapear?

on home or when browse library in views?
did you use a setting to have them always visible or just on focus?

Dissappear randomly.
On home screen (confluence home screen vertical)
I have set it visible always.
(2019-08-28, 15:54)zeeya Wrote:
(2019-08-28, 10:12)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-28, 10:00)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL Here is the logfile for Skin Backup service error.
https://paste.kodi.tv/kovitufaxo.kodi

Hi, by look at your log, i saw you're using Kodi Matrix, which is still in developement, and may break some scripts/addons as its supposed to be using python 3 only in future.
Still unsure about the state there, terms backwards comp in current state.
(actual script.skinhelper.backup doesnt have python3 compatiblity)

Can you report back how it'll work with Kodi Leia 18.1.3.

Thanks for your response...
Here is log file from my other system which is running Kodi leia 18.3 for your reference
https://paste.kodi.tv/mapawuvimi.kodi

@mardukL Please check this post for log I had posted regarding Skin backup service error.
(2019-08-17, 14:00)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 10:42)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-08-15, 21:18)spinecho Wrote: Hi, great skin!

I'm still running version 18.1.12.

Sorry if this has been asked before (search on Tapatalk is rubbish).

I'm using the media case option and it works for Blu-ray and my 4k media.
However DVD media always displays as SD480 or SD576 (see photo).

How can I show the cases as DVD?

Actual its using the filextensions ( .ISO ; .IFO ; or DVD ) to show

I can change it to contains 'dvd', as i dont use 'tags' in filename.

How are you named your dvd files.

-dvd , _dvd , ?

Thanks for the reply.

All my files are mkv, I don't use iso etc. my media are movies only.

My files are named:
"name of movie".dvd.mkv
"name of move".bluray.mkv
"name of movie".4k.mkv

The bluray and 4k are flagged correctly as Blu-ray and 4k Ultra-HD, but the DVD files are not flagged correctly.

Regards.
Hi mardukL.

Have you had a chance to look at this and is it fixable?

Thanks and keep up the fantastic work!
(2019-09-03, 21:58)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 14:00)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 10:42)mardukL Wrote: Actual its using the filextensions ( .ISO ; .IFO ; or DVD ) to show

I can change it to contains 'dvd', as i dont use 'tags' in filename.

How are you named your dvd files.

-dvd , _dvd , ?

Thanks for the reply.

My files are named:
"name of movie".dvd.mkv
"name of movie".4k.mkv

The bluray and 4k are flagged correctly as Blu-ray and 4k Ultra-HD, but the DVD files are not flagged correctly.

Regards.
Hi mardukL.

thanks, should be fixed.
def on git hub.

files need to be .iso or .ifo or need to tave '-dvd' or '_dvd' or '.dvd'
in their filename (or path)
(2019-09-03, 23:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-03, 21:58)spinecho Wrote:
(2019-08-17, 14:00)spinecho Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

My files are named:
"name of movie".dvd.mkv
"name of movie".4k.mkv

Regards.
Hi mardukL.

thanks, should be fixed.
def on git hub.

files need to be .iso or .ifo or need to tave '-dvd' or '_dvd' or '.dvd'
in their filename (or path)
Great, thanks... I'll head over to GitHub!
(2019-09-01, 14:26)Abbaskip Wrote: One other thing I've noticed with MOD though, and is only a minor pain point, is that on the homescreen, widgets that are posters and the posters that flick to thumbnail when selected are both the perfect height so that you get one widget row fitting in the screen at once - but Netflix large landscape widgets are slightly too thin so you have the header of the next widget below. 

Thats what i get atm for widgets (still experimenting ) -  -  
   ( dont worry about some missing stuff , this videosnippet is taken from my work on a own skin on which i work paralel )

- negative aspect is a rezize of all widgets for netflix home, and it'll never show multiple rows except of banner layouts.
  - pro : fluid, unfocused

Also fixed overhang issues ( - codecs where sometimes bad visble)
watch gallery
(2019-08-30, 04:44)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello @mardukL, I once fixed a bug (Episodes) on "View_525_Netflix_Landscape" which happened during the update from 18.1.12 to 18.1.13,  you had probably overlooked this. You forgot "Title for Episodes". But now it works well again.
Thanks,i really forget it to merge last time.

merged result, use slightly  diff code ;-)
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....4c1772b09e
(2019-09-05, 10:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-09-01, 14:26)Abbaskip Wrote: One other thing I've noticed with MOD though, and is only a minor pain point, is that on the homescreen, widgets that are posters and the posters that flick to thumbnail when selected are both the perfect height so that you get one widget row fitting in the screen at once - but Netflix large landscape widgets are slightly too thin so you have the header of the next widget below. 

( dont worry about some missing stuff , this videosnippet is taken from my work on a own skin on which i work paralel )

- negative aspect is a rezize of all widgets for netflix home, and it'll never show multiple rows except of banner layouts.

Is there any chance to try that "private version"? It has never scared me to experience. I'm a rom / kernel beta tester on my smartphone for a long time ...
(2019-09-05, 13:21)sanangel Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 10:29)mardukL Wrote:

Is there any chance to try that "private version"? It has never scared me to experience. I'm a rom / kernel beta tester on my smartphone for a long time ... 

Actual no, its in very beginning

- i just use that snippet, as i work on a cleaner code for home is easier that way, and i will port that into netflix if i think it'll fit ;-)

- just have basic (fonts,colors,localized,textures), and some basic xml(s)/windows (home,settings,skinsetting,some customs,dialogsettings) which are also in WIP

Plan is to have an acceptable realease when Matrix arrive rc/final
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15