Audiobook Resume Icon
Hi All,

Is there a way of being able to display a resume Icon on audiobook chapters so you know what chapter you are up to?

Like the resume Icons for Movies and TV Shows.

Ive looked around and I cant seem to find anything.
Purplerocket09
My Github
Do you really need one?

No matter which chapter you select to "Resume", it will always resume to the correct chapter.

See here... Audiobooks (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-04, 03:52)Karellen Wrote: Do you really need one?

No matter which chapter you select to "Resume", it will always resume to the correct chapter.

See here... Audiobooks (wiki)
Thanks for that, I cant believe  missed it.

I know my wife is going to ask for an Icon.
Purplerocket09
My Github
I am sure she will Smile

I wonder if it is a simple skinning issue. Which skin are you using? The skinner might know if it is possible.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-04, 06:02)Karellen Wrote: I am sure she will Smile

I wonder if it is a simple skinning issue. Which skin are you using? The skinner might know if it is possible.

I Creating my own Skin. I've tried estuary but it dont seem to support it.
Purplerocket09
My Github
I just tried using ListItem.IsResumable but it didn't work. I guess it's only available for video files and would be hard to implement on individual chapters of a single file.
(2019-09-04, 09:44)Hitcher Wrote: I just tried using ListItem.IsResumable but it didn't work. I guess it's only available for video files and would be hard to implement on individual chapters of a single file.

If I get a little time tomorrow I'm going to look at how Resume is added to the context menu, Hopefully it will be a start or perhaps It can be done using Python Script.

I've Done a far bit with Python for kodi Including the ability to create, delete, Modified Advancedsettings.xml, from the settings menu using the helper service I have created for my skin.

Dose anyone know if such a option will be available in v19 "Matrix"
Purplerocket09
My Github

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audiobook Resume Icon0