• 12(current)
Broken hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]
(2019-08-14, 02:49)Sholander Wrote: Hi, tonight my HBO_Go EU stopped playing any stream. I can log on, search, get results, but none movie/series starts to play.
My box: Odroid N2 with CoreElec 9.0.3 running Kodie Leia 18.3
Maybe you can find out what is the problem from my logs
I will look into it after work, it stopped working for me as well. At first looks all fine on the addon end, the purchase API calls are successful and manifest URL and keys are all retrieved successfully. Will have to see what changed in the manifest, why playback fails in inputstream.
(2019-08-14, 02:49)Sholander Wrote: Hi, tonight my HBO_Go EU stopped playing any stream. I can log on, search, get results, but none movie/series starts to play.

The same happens to me with Coreelec 9.0.3 and Mecool K1 Pro
(2019-08-14, 10:37)arvvoid Wrote:
I will look into it after work, it stopped working for me as well. At first looks all fine on the addon end, the purchase API calls are successful and manifest URL and keys are all retrieved successfully. Will have to see what changed in the manifest, why playback fails in inputstream.  
OK tnx, no rush as my LG app still works without problem, although I prefer yours because it is so much better especially regarding subtitles.

Btw, looking at my logs I first thought that it was something to do with WideVine not getting the keys, but what do I know Smile
Sholander should be right, SkyGo, TVNow, Joyn, most inputstream video addons have the same problem since last night. The license server does no longer accept old widevine data, but the inputstreamhelper addon doesn't update libwidevinecdm.so 

If you have a current chrome installation, manually updating the file works (users of the joyn addon reported this on kodinerds forum).

Don't get fooled because Netflix still works, they still accept old license data
https://github.com/emilsvennesson/script.../issues/59
@Sholander @zehner @cache-sk Tnx for pointing this out, you saved me time to investigate this. Can confirm old widevine version is the problem, and manually updating widevine to the latest version solves the problem. No changes are needed in the add-on.

For a solution follow the issue linked by @cache-sk.
Yes, new WV version 4.10.1440 from here fixed it.
Hi!
Just can thanks for the addon. Works great on my Rpi3B+ (Librteelec 9.0.2) in Poland (Polonia, Multimedia Polska) without any problems.
@arekfoxik  tnx

NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.12~beta28.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.12~beta28.zip

v.2.0.12-beta28
  • updated dependencies (require inputstream.helper 0.3.5 witch is able to update widevine to the latest version required for playback to work)
  • fix listing if there are more then 200 items for Hbo Nordic/Spain

If someone is still having trouble with playback get the latest version of inputstream.helper from here https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/scri...-0.3.5.zip  and install from zip and let it update widevine when you try to play something (after the update is successful a restart might be necessary).

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE MISSING LANGUAGE FILES
Greetings everyone,
after the last update of Widevine (see previous posts) all videos are lagging every 3-4 minutes, ie KODI shows loading wheel with up running percentage and after 4-5 sec wil get to 100% and plays 3-4 minutes again and so on.

My device is Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, with heat sinks and USB fan 40mm, OS LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.1.002, Kodi 18.3, internet connection 50/5 up/dwn.

Will anyone try to give me advice on where the problem might be?
@AtreyC It looks like with the latest version of widewine the cpu usage can spike to 100% even on a rpi3 b+. The video is still HW decoded but the software decryption is heavier it seams. Can't do anything about this on the add-on side.

The only solution for now is to drop down to 720p max, or use a faster device.
Something is amiss with this new (v.4.10.1440.18) widevine version.
Not related to HBO_Go, but Netflix addon has big problems also. Luckily there is a solution for NF, using previous widevine version  4.10.1303.0 with which NF works perfectly.
Unfortunately HBO_Go does not work with previous widevine version...
NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.13~beta29.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.13~beta29.zip

v.2.0.13-beta29
  • updated dependencies
  • minor fixes
  • better integration with inputstream.helper
  • improvements to Hungarian translation (contribution mrthosi)

PERFORMANCE ISSUES UPDATE: This update does not address any reported performance issues with the latest widevine version, but after watching/testing for a couple of days, 1080p seams to work fine for me on a Rpi3 B+ now.
Hi
Is it possible to add marked watched seasons?
@arekfoxik The watched status on played items is a Kodi built-in feature. Didn't do any special work on that. When I finish some other planned stuff, will play more with that.

NEW PRE-RELEASE: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.14~beta30.zip available in my repository repository.arvvoid-1.0.0.zip

OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD: plugin.video.hbogoeu-2.0.14~beta30.zip

v.2.0.14-beta30
  • Add support for italics in subtitles [Hbo Nordic/Spain] (contribution Paco8)

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hGO EU Add-on (plugin.video.hbogoeu) [input-stream] [End Of Life]2