Setting up emulation on the Shield?
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get going with emulation on the Shield. I know it is capable it's just something that I have not tackled. 

Is this something I should be doing inside Kodi, or would Shield owners recommend something else?
(2019-09-05, 22:59)lightsout Wrote: Can anyone point me in the right direction to get going with emulation on the Shield. I know it is capable it's just something that I have not tackled. 

Is this something I should be doing inside Kodi, or would Shield owners recommend something else?

I use Redream for dreamcast, I have the paid app which let's me play in HD...its fantastic. I also use dolphin for Wii and gamecube, MD.emu for megadrive, ePSXe for PS1. I then use Digdroid as a frontend, it's free and has some great skins. As with all these things there is some setting up to do, but that's all part of the fun.
(2019-09-08, 13:03)tankman37 Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 22:59)lightsout Wrote: Can anyone point me in the right direction to get going with emulation on the Shield. I know it is capable it's just something that I have not tackled. 

I use Redream for dreamcast, I have the paid app which let's me play in HD...its fantastic. I also use dolphin for Wii and gamecube, MD.emu for megadrive, ePSXe for PS1. I then use Digdroid as a frontend, it's free and has some great skins. As with all these things there is some setting up to do, but that's all part of the fun.

Thanks man. I've seen some that seen to do it all. Maybe that's what you mean by Digdroid as it keeps everything looking clean.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting up emulation on the Shield?0